Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Why we are voting for Trump

  1. #1 Why we are voting for Trump 
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    22,160
    Why we are voting for Trump
    '"If you are a liberal who can’t stand Trump, and cannot possibly fathom why anyone would ever vote for him, let me fill you in.
    It’s not that we love Donald Trump so much. It’s that we can’t stand you.
    And we will do whatever it takes — even if that means electing a rude, obnoxious, unpredictable, narcissist (your words not ours) to the office of President of the United States — because the thing we find more dangerous to this nation than Donald Trump is YOU.
    How is that possible you might ask?
    Well, you have done everything in your power to destroy our country.
    From tearing down the police, to tearing down our history, to tearing down our borders.
    From systematically destroying our schools and brainwashing our kids into believing socialism is the answer to anything (despite being an unmitigated failure everywhere), while demonizing religion and faith, and glorifying abortion, violence, and thug culture.
    From calling us racists every time we expect everyone to follow our laws equally to gas-lighting us about 52 genders, polyamory, grown men sharing public locker rooms with little girls, and normalize the sexualization of young children, you simultaneously ridicule us for having the audacity to wish someone a “Merry Christmas” or hang a flag on the 4th of July, stand for the national anthem, or (horror of horrors) don a MAGA hat in public.
    So much for your “tolerance.”
    (See why we think you are just hypocrites??)
    We’re also not interested in the fact that you think you can unilaterally decide that 250 years of the right-to-bear-arms against a tyrannical or ineffective government should be abolished because you can’t get the violence in the cities you manage under control. That free-speech should be tossed out the window, and that those who disagree with your opinions are fair game for public harassment or doxing. That spoiled children with nose-rings and tats who still live off their parent’s dime should be allowed to destroy cities and peoples livelihoods without repercussions. That chaos, and lawlessness, and disrespect for authority should be the norm.
    This is your agenda. And you wonder why we find you more dangerous than Donald Trump?
    Your narrative is a constant drone of oppressor/oppressed intended to divide the country in as many ways as you possibly can. You love to sell “victim-hood” every chance you get because it’s such an easy sell, compared to actually teaching people to stand on their own two feet and take personal responsibility for their own lives and their own communities and their own futures. But you won’t do that, you will never do that, because then you will lose control over people. They might actually start thinking for themselves, God forbid!
    This is why we will vote for Donald Trump.
    Not because he is the most charming character on the block.
    Not because he is the most polite politician to have ever graced the oval office.
    Not because he is the most palatable choice, or because we love his moral character or because the man never lies, but because we are sick to death of you and all of the destructive crap you are doing to this once beautiful and relatively safe country.
    Your ineffective and completely dysfunctional liberal “leadership”(?) has literally destroyed our most beautiful cities, our public education system, and done it’s damnedest to rip faith out of people’s lives.
    However bad Donald Trump may be, and he is far from perfect, every day we look at you and feel that no matter what Donald Trump says or does there is no possible way he could be any worse for our country than you people are.
    We are sick to death of your stupid, destructive, ignorant, and intolerant behavior and beliefs — parading as “wokeness.” We are beyond sick of your hypocrisy and B.S.
    We are fed up with your disrespectful divisiveness and constant unrelenting harping and whining and complaining (while you live in the most privileged nation in the world), while making literally zero contributions of anything positive to our society. Your entire focus is on ripping things down, never ever building anything up. Think about that as there is something fundamentally very wrong in the psychology of people who choose destruction as their primary modus operandi.
    When Donald J Trump is reelected, don’t blame us, look in the mirror and blame yourselves.
    Because you are the ones that are responsible for the rise of Donald Trump. You are the ones who have created this "monster" that you so despise, by your very actions. By your refusal to respect your fellow Americans, and the things that are important to us.
    You have made fun of the “fly-over states,” the people who “cling to their guns and religion,” the middle class factory workers and coal miners and underprivileged rural populations that you dismissively call “yahoos” and “deplorables.” You have mocked our faith and our religion. You have mocked our values and our patriotism. You have trampled our flag and insulted our veterans and treated our first responders with contempt and hatred.
    You have made environmentalism your religion, while trashing every city you have taken responsibility for. You scream from the rooftops about “global warming” and a “green new deal” while allowing tens of thousands of homeless people to cover your streets in literal sh!t and garbage and needles and plastic waste without doing a single thing to help them or solve the environmental crisis your failed social policies are creating. But we’re supposed to put YOU in charge of the environment while gutting our entire economy to institute this plan when you can’t even clean up a single city??
    You complain — endlessly — yet have failed to solve a single social problem anywhere. In fact, all you have done is create more of them.
    We’ve had enough. We are tired of quietly sitting by and being the “silent” majority. So don’t be surprised when the day comes when we finally respond. And trust me it’s coming, sooner than you might think. And also trust me when I say it won’t be pretty. Get ready.
    When Donald Trump is reelected it will be because you and your “comrades” have chosen to trash the police, harass law-abiding citizens, and go on rampages destroying public property that we have all paid for and you have zero respect for.
    When Donald Trump is reelected it will be because we are sick of your complete and utter nonsense and destruction. How does it feel to know that half of this country finds you FAR more despicable than Donald J. Trump, the man you consider to be the anti-Christ?
    Let that sink in.
    We consider you to be more despicable, more dangerous, more stupid, and more narcissistic than Donald Trump. Maybe allow yourself a few seconds of self-reflection to let that sink in. This election isn’t about Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden.
    This is about Donald Trump vs YOU.
    So if on the morning of November 4 (or more likely January 19, by the time the Supreme Court will weigh in on the mail-in ballot fiasco that we are headed towards), and Donald J. Trump is reelected?
    The only people you have to blame is the left-wing media drones and yourselves.
    You did this.
    Yep you. unknown author
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    22,160
    Truth....Communist Democrat creeps must be stopped for good...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    4,032
    Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57 View Post
    Why we are voting for Trump
    '"If you are a liberal who can’t stand Trump, and cannot possibly fathom why anyone would ever vote for him, let me fill you in.
    It’s not that we love Donald Trump so much. It’s that we can’t stand you.
    And we will do whatever it takes — even if that means electing a rude, obnoxious, unpredictable, narcissist (your words not ours) to the office of President of the United States — because the thing we find more dangerous to this nation than Donald Trump is YOU.
    How is that possible you might ask?
    Well, you have done everything in your power to destroy our country.
    From tearing down the police, to tearing down our history, to tearing down our borders.
    From systematically destroying our schools and brainwashing our kids into believing socialism is the answer to anything (despite being an unmitigated failure everywhere), while demonizing religion and faith, and glorifying abortion, violence, and thug culture.
    From calling us racists every time we expect everyone to follow our laws equally to gas-lighting us about 52 genders, polyamory, grown men sharing public locker rooms with little girls, and normalize the sexualization of young children, you simultaneously ridicule us for having the audacity to wish someone a “Merry Christmas” or hang a flag on the 4th of July, stand for the national anthem, or (horror of horrors) don a MAGA hat in public.
    So much for your “tolerance.”
    (See why we think you are just hypocrites??)
    We’re also not interested in the fact that you think you can unilaterally decide that 250 years of the right-to-bear-arms against a tyrannical or ineffective government should be abolished because you can’t get the violence in the cities you manage under control. That free-speech should be tossed out the window, and that those who disagree with your opinions are fair game for public harassment or doxing. That spoiled children with nose-rings and tats who still live off their parent’s dime should be allowed to destroy cities and peoples livelihoods without repercussions. That chaos, and lawlessness, and disrespect for authority should be the norm.
    This is your agenda. And you wonder why we find you more dangerous than Donald Trump?
    Your narrative is a constant drone of oppressor/oppressed intended to divide the country in as many ways as you possibly can. You love to sell “victim-hood” every chance you get because it’s such an easy sell, compared to actually teaching people to stand on their own two feet and take personal responsibility for their own lives and their own communities and their own futures. But you won’t do that, you will never do that, because then you will lose control over people. They might actually start thinking for themselves, God forbid!
    This is why we will vote for Donald Trump.
    Not because he is the most charming character on the block.
    Not because he is the most polite politician to have ever graced the oval office.
    Not because he is the most palatable choice, or because we love his moral character or because the man never lies, but because we are sick to death of you and all of the destructive crap you are doing to this once beautiful and relatively safe country.
    Your ineffective and completely dysfunctional liberal “leadership”(?) has literally destroyed our most beautiful cities, our public education system, and done it’s damnedest to rip faith out of people’s lives.
    However bad Donald Trump may be, and he is far from perfect, every day we look at you and feel that no matter what Donald Trump says or does there is no possible way he could be any worse for our country than you people are.
    We are sick to death of your stupid, destructive, ignorant, and intolerant behavior and beliefs — parading as “wokeness.” We are beyond sick of your hypocrisy and B.S.
    We are fed up with your disrespectful divisiveness and constant unrelenting harping and whining and complaining (while you live in the most privileged nation in the world), while making literally zero contributions of anything positive to our society. Your entire focus is on ripping things down, never ever building anything up. Think about that as there is something fundamentally very wrong in the psychology of people who choose destruction as their primary modus operandi.
    When Donald J Trump is reelected, don’t blame us, look in the mirror and blame yourselves.
    Because you are the ones that are responsible for the rise of Donald Trump. You are the ones who have created this "monster" that you so despise, by your very actions. By your refusal to respect your fellow Americans, and the things that are important to us.
    You have made fun of the “fly-over states,” the people who “cling to their guns and religion,” the middle class factory workers and coal miners and underprivileged rural populations that you dismissively call “yahoos” and “deplorables.” You have mocked our faith and our religion. You have mocked our values and our patriotism. You have trampled our flag and insulted our veterans and treated our first responders with contempt and hatred.
    You have made environmentalism your religion, while trashing every city you have taken responsibility for. You scream from the rooftops about “global warming” and a “green new deal” while allowing tens of thousands of homeless people to cover your streets in literal sh!t and garbage and needles and plastic waste without doing a single thing to help them or solve the environmental crisis your failed social policies are creating. But we’re supposed to put YOU in charge of the environment while gutting our entire economy to institute this plan when you can’t even clean up a single city??
    You complain — endlessly — yet have failed to solve a single social problem anywhere. In fact, all you have done is create more of them.
    We’ve had enough. We are tired of quietly sitting by and being the “silent” majority. So don’t be surprised when the day comes when we finally respond. And trust me it’s coming, sooner than you might think. And also trust me when I say it won’t be pretty. Get ready.
    When Donald Trump is reelected it will be because you and your “comrades” have chosen to trash the police, harass law-abiding citizens, and go on rampages destroying public property that we have all paid for and you have zero respect for.
    When Donald Trump is reelected it will be because we are sick of your complete and utter nonsense and destruction. How does it feel to know that half of this country finds you FAR more despicable than Donald J. Trump, the man you consider to be the anti-Christ?
    Let that sink in.
    We consider you to be more despicable, more dangerous, more stupid, and more narcissistic than Donald Trump. Maybe allow yourself a few seconds of self-reflection to let that sink in. This election isn’t about Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden.
    This is about Donald Trump vs YOU.
    So if on the morning of November 4 (or more likely January 19, by the time the Supreme Court will weigh in on the mail-in ballot fiasco that we are headed towards), and Donald J. Trump is reelected?
    The only people you have to blame is the left-wing media drones and yourselves.
    You did this.
    Yep you. unknown author
    If I was gay I'd give ya a big wet 1 right on the kisser but then you'd me around so i won't , you nailed it dude
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Wizard theDonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,918
    Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57 View Post
    Truth....Communist Democrat creeps must be stopped for good...
    Try it and we'll put you down like that pussy with bear mace in Portland
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    73,634
    Because his policies are 10,000% better than anything any democrat can even pretend to espouse.

    They're talking to the bottom feeders, just look at all the banter from forum democrats (who call themselves independents) around here. Is their any doubt who and what dominates their base?
    If our Founding Fathers ever saw modern day democrats in their future, they'd remain loyal to the crown. We'd still be the British Colonies, no joke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    22,160
    Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    Try it and we'll put you down like that pussy with bear mace in Portland
    I'd say something beyond that but I'd be accused of wishing death on a poster & that's against the rules so I wont...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    22,160
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    If I was gay I'd give ya a big wet 1 right on the kisser but then you'd me around so i won't , you nailed it dude
    Copy & pass it on...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard theDonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,918
    Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57 View Post
    I'd say something beyond that but I'd be accused of wishing death on a poster & that's against the rules so I wont...
    Well aren't we a sensitive wittle snowflake!!

    It was a statement of self-defense. Grow a pair
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    4,323
    Over 400,000 people have registered to vote via Snapchat

    https://www.axios.com/newsletters/ax...alshare#story4
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard theDonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,918
    Nobody is talking about how the Trump campaign is pulling TV ads in Nevada, and Minnesota, and elsewhere?

    Makes sense, you can't illegally pocket campaign funds if you spend them on television adverts. It's like he knows he's going to lose and lose bad.

    Might not matter if the GOP loses the Senate, then the dems will move on Trump like the bitch he is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oregon Coast
    Posts
    2,164
    This is going to be a Jimmy Carter type crushing for the GOP.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    22,160
    Copy & pass it on...Change a few minds..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    15,045
    Cuba and Venezuela come to mind.
    May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but the
    opportunity to do what is right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •