Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: NFL Survivor Contest Week 3

  1. #1 NFL Survivor Contest Week 3 
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    Kidman's 2020 Survivor Fantasy Football Contest
    ===============================
    Players Used YTD - Will Be Updated Each Week
    ===============================
    Current NFL Injuries
    ===============================
    Enter Player Picks Here
    Sunday Deadline: 12:00 PM Noon EDT

    ===============================
    View Selections Sheet Here
    ===============================
    DAILY NFL MATCHUPS **** LIVE NFL SCORES
    ===============================
    Kidman NFL Fantasy Contest - Full Schedule of NFL Games
    ===============================
    Contest Info - Rules - Winning Payouts
    ===============================
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    tnf play for me

    te- Mike Gesicki
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    havent been around much this week, my mom was in the hospital, but shes back at her home now. gl on this weeks selections
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    nba capper failed to submit a lineup, free week for everyone else
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior NBAcapper08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by kidman232 View Post
    nba capper failed to submit a lineup, free week for everyone else
    Man I KNOW I submitted a lineup but whatever
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior NBAcapper08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    5,076
    get some form of confirmation where you can make sure your picks went through next time so people arent being robbed of their money. thats what youre collecting 210$ off the top for isnt it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAcapper08 View Post
    get some form of confirmation where you can make sure your picks went through next time so people arent being robbed of their money. thats what youre collecting 210$ off the top for isnt it
    give me a second nbacapper
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    so when I click on on individual forms tab for responses it has an entry for you, but nothing that translated to the spread sheet, I can see your selections on that sheet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    i went back and talked to JOH who helped me set this up last year, we our both in agreement, that nbacapper submitted his picks right as I was clearing out the last of week 2's info, he submitted his lineup weds afternoon, right after I had made this thread. him entering his picks and me wiping away the sheet happened in a matter of seconds or mins apart. His entry # is #1, as he was the first person to submit any picks and can still be viewed in the google form. His picks will count and be scored, this is NOT a free week. I have screen shots saved on my computer of his entry number and selections if anyone wants to see it. I will update the roster sheet to reflect his entry
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior NBAcapper08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by kidman232 View Post
    i went back and talked to JOH who helped me set this up last year, we our both in agreement, that nbacapper submitted his picks right as I was clearing out the last of week 2's info, he submitted his lineup weds afternoon, right after I had made this thread. him entering his picks and me wiping away the sheet happened in a matter of seconds or mins apart. His entry # is #1, as he was the first person to submit any picks and can still be viewed in the google form. His picks will count and be scored, this is NOT a free week. I have screen shots saved on my computer of his entry number and selections if anyone wants to see it. I will update the roster sheet to reflect his entry

    I didn’t check anything And I could be eliminated even with my picks but sorry for being a dick earlier. The eagles game really got to me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    sheet is updated, nbacapper is at risk with defying. I have spoken to defying about what happened, he understands
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAcapper08 View Post
    I didn’t check anything And I could be eliminated even with my picks but sorry for being a dick earlier. The eagles game really got to me
    ur alright
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local kidman232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    23,703
    well it was a bit of a crazy week, but Defying has been eliminated. Andrews barely came through for nbacapper. sheet is being update, week 4 will be posted shortly
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •