Pregame Trump Biden Analysis

Search

Tokens
Personally despite all of the hype surrounding it, who is going to say what, how it will move the needle so to speak, etc.,

imo the results are going to end up in the same way that the political conventions did, namely perhaps a

very short term bounce for one of the candidates but no lasting effect, but that the "needle"will return to where it

was previously showing Biden in the lead.

Also, from what I have read and heard re: polling data and based on my overall feelings, the overwhelming number of the populace has already

made up their minds as to who they are going to vote for, and that it is going to take a lot more that a debate(s) for folks to change their

minds at this juncture.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-biden-allies-worry/ar-BB19qDfH?ocid=msedgdhp

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
There's no pregame, the game is overt

Tokens
If Biden actually shows up, I think Trump could get a huge needle move once the whole Country gets a real good look at how bad Biden is deteriorating. The MSM has been hiding and protecting him from the "REAL" press and the undecided voters all summer. Once he's up on that "BIG" stage with no teleprompters to read from and softball questions being lobbed at him, I think he's going to fold like a house of cards with no one there to protect him. I think there may be a Biden backer or 2, who wakes up Wednesday morning and asks themselves, WTF was that?

Tokens
This ^^^^

The only game going on is the delusional one on savage’s head.

And it’s another game he is losing badly.

LET US ALL PRAY FOR HIS SOUL.

All from the person who has made one FAILED prediction after another since he started his thread in the Rubber Room back in March.

The most notable ones are that the "All caring/all loving/all one government/one society where all evil in the world would be eliminated in March, that

all of "evil" democrats would be shortly arrested, convicted, punished(which would amount to executions or life sentences at GITMO).

I asked him to comment on all this stuff over twenty times a few weeks ago overall a few day's time with ZERO responses.

Imo he and the QAnons he represents are all racists, anti-Semitic and are considered by the FBI to be domestic terrorist threats

And lets not forget his current prognostication that Trump is going to win "in the biggest landslide in history." lol

Notice that in this thread I started it peacefully, and the slime(sbd) took it as an opportunity to go on the attack.

This is what happens sometimes WITH PERENNIAL LOSERS like him, when things are not going their way, which is clearly the case with Trump, and they

feel a need to vent their frustration and anger.

I am not going to get into a pissing match with this despicable lowlife over the weekend-I exposed him and his QAnons enough already in my QAnon

Thread in the Rubber Room and have accomplished my mission.

Tokens
If Biden actually shows up, I think Trump could get a huge needle move once the whole Country gets a real good look at how bad Biden is deteriorating. The MSM has been hiding and protecting him from the "REAL" press and the undecided voters all summer. Once he's up on that "BIG" stage with no teleprompters to read from and softball questions being lobbed at him, I think he's going to fold like a house of cards with no one there to protect him. I think there may be a Biden backer or 2, who wakes up Wednesday morning and asks themselves, WTF was that?

He has been "training" for the last week with capable people impersonating Trump, and with one hour and a half formats, the same as the

debate.

Biden has been around the block a "few times" with debates, knows how to handle himself, and and sure as hell in not scared of a bully like Trump!

Tokens
He has been "training" for the last week with capable people impersonating Trump, and with one hour and a half formats, the same as the

debate.

Biden has been around the block a "few times" with debates, knows how to handle himself, and and sure as hell in not scared of a bully like Trump!

LOL. Of course Biden is not scared of Trump. He is too stupid to be. He will probably want to take Trump behind the wood shed. Trump is gonna make that idiot look like a total retard, if he shows up. It makes you a total retard for backing that lunatic!

Tokens

debate.

I just buried both my mother and father within the last year and both died of Dementia. Words cannot describe what an awful disease this is and Biden can train all he wants but what I do know is that you can't train anyone with early stages of Dementia and I find it particularly peculiar, that after 47 years of debating that he now needs to be trained for this upcoming one. I don't know about you but this would be a huge Red Flag for me!!!!!

Tokens
I just buried both my mother and father within the last year and both died of Dementia. Words cannot describe what an awful disease this is and Biden can train all he wants but what I do know is that you can't train anyone with early stages of Dementia and I find it particularly peculiar, that after 47 years of debating that he now needs to be trained for this upcoming one. I don't know about you but this would be a huge Red Flag for me!!!!!

Based on what I have observed and the sergeant's take in his treats, Trump is just as suspect with his own mental acuity as is Biden.

I sure as hell didn't see any dementia in Biden's acceptance speech.

Also if you read the article, the reason Biden need to "train" for this event has nothing to do with his mental acuity skills but rather in how to

respond to Trump, who is going to do everything in his power to belittle and discredit him(as well as lying)-there is a HUGE difference!

Tokens
Based on what I have observed and the sergeant's take in his treats, Trump is just as suspect with his own mental acuity as is Biden.

I sure as hell didn't see any dementia in Biden's acceptance speech.

Also if you read the article, the reason Biden need to "train" for this event has nothing to do with his mental acuity skills but rather in how to

respond to Trump, who is going to do everything in his power to belittle and discredit him(as well as lying)-there is a HUGE difference!

OMG!!!! You can't see the Dementia in Biden?? Are you kidding me? Some times he doesn't even know where he is or what he's running for!!! Take the blinders off!!!!

Tokens
OMG!!!! You can't see the Dementia in Biden?? Are you kidding me? Some times he doesn't even know where he is or what he's running for!!! Take the blinders off!!!!

No I don't see it any more than anyone his age.

I am 76 years old myself, do not suffer from dementia at all, but every now and then I forget a name, make a gaffe, etc-so what!

Again, based on what I have seen and Sergeant L's spot-on observations in his threads about Trump, he is at least as suspect as is Biden.

In any case, don't forget that if Biden wins, he also has a VP, his cabinet and other members of his administration to turn to for advice, unlike Trump,

who ultimately does what he wants to and only considers advice from others when it agrees with his own opinion. lol

If Biden for some reason can't do the job at some time during his Administration, well then so be it-that's what VPs are for.

Tokens
All from the person who has made one FAILED prediction after another since he started his thread in the Rubber Room back in March.

The most notable ones are that the "All caring/all loving/all one government/one society where all evil in the world would be eliminated in March, that

all of "evil" democrats would be shortly arrested, convicted, punished(which would amount to executions or life sentences at GITMO).

I asked him to comment on all this stuff over twenty times a few weeks ago overall a few day's time with ZERO responses.

Imo he and the QAnons he represents are all racists, anti-Semitic and are considered by the FBI to be domestic terrorist threats

And lets not forget his current prognostication that Trump is going to win "in the biggest landslide in history." lol

Notice that in this thread I started it peacefully, and the slime(sbd) took it as an opportunity to go on the attack.

This is what happens sometimes WITH PERENNIAL LOSERS like him, when things are not going their way, which is clearly the case with Trump, and they

feel a need to vent their frustration and anger.

I am not going to get into a pissing match with this despicable lowlife over the weekend-I exposed him and his QAnons enough already in my QAnon

Thread in the Rubber Room and have accomplished my mission.

Everything I posted ("predictions" in your words) has come true or is materializing as we speak - EVERYTHING!

This includes the COVID scam with its fake numbers which has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

This also includes the human/child trafficking "overlay" to COVID which is now crystal clear.

And don't forget how your "Man of the Year" Fauci turned out to be evil and was removed and reduced to nothingness just like I said he would.

And of course there is FISAgate and Obamagate where the evidence is now so overwhelming it can't be ignored and the arrests are inevitable.

And let's not forget about the anti-American Soros that I stated in one of the very first posts or the Queen who was silently removed from the throne.

The list goes on and on and on.

And ALL came true and have been proven.

But, of course, we always save the best for last.

A Trump landslide win and then the winter solstice which brings you the Age of Aquarius that I promised.

Oh, and don't worry, your "mic drop" is coming too and much sooner that you think.

Just remember, it was you that bombarded my original rubber room thread and made it all about "politics' and "right or wrong".

It was also you that always twisted and turned things to be convenient to your narratives and old belief systems.

And it was you that fabricated stories and, out of desperation, even wrongly accused me of being associated with a group to try to discredit me.

But all your attempts failed and your Q-Anon thread died as a result.

In fact, all of your threads died because nobody cares what you have to say.

It's nothing but worthless gibberish containing worthless links.

Tokens
No I don't see it any more than anyone his age.

I am 76 years old myself, do not suffer from dementia at all, but every now and then I forget a name, make a gaffe, etc-so what!

Again, based on what I have seen and Sergeant L's spot-on observations in his threads about Trump, he is at least as suspect as is Biden.

In any case, don't forget that if Biden wins, he also has a VP, his cabinet and other members of his administration to turn to for advice, unlike Trump,

who ultimately does what he wants to and only considers advice from others when it agrees with his own opinion. lol

If Biden for some reason can't do the job at some time during his Administration, well then so be it-that's what VPs are for.

Savage, I'm telling you that Biden is in at least stage 2 Dementia, I've seen the stages first hand. And, secondly, do you even have a clue as to what Bidens' VP and his "OTHER" advisors would do to this Country????? Herein lies the problem with guys like you that don't step back and look at the whole picture. Bidens VP choice is basically helping to fund these awful riots every night!!! Do you even realize that?????

Tokens
Everything I posted ("predictions" are your words") has come true or is materializing as we speak - EVERYTHING!

This includes the COVID scam with its fake numbers which has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

This also includes the human/child trafficking "overlay" to COVID which is crystal clear.

And don't forget how your "Man of the Year" Fauci turned out to be evil and was removed and reduced to nothingness just like I said he would.

And of course there is FISAgate and Obamagate where the evidence is now so overwhelming that it can't be ignored.

And let's not forget about the anti-American Soros that stated in one of the first posts or the Queen who was silently removed from the throne.

The list goes on and on and on.

ALL came true and proven.

And we always save the best for last.

A Trump landslide win and then the winter solstice which brings you the Age of Aquarius that I promised.

Oh, and don't worry, your "mic drop" is coming and much sooner that you think.

Just remember, it was you that bombarded my original rubber room thread and made it all about "politics' and "right or wrong".

It was also you that always twisted and turned things to be convenient to your narratives and old belief systems.

And it was you that fabricated stories and, out of desperation, even wrongly accused me of being associated with a group to try to discredit me.

But your attempts failed and your thread died.

Just more lies, unproven allegations and revising history of or twisting what you said originally.

Eg .The Age of the Dawning of the age of Aquarius BULLSHIT was supposed to occur LAST March, remember?

What happened-did Darth Vader intercept this prediction or cause delay for it to happen? lol

You have made too many mic drops to count since you started your thread in March which NEVER occurred.

People who have followed your thread realize that you have FAILED in just about everything you predicted, and the laughable one about Trump's winning

"in the biggest landslide in history" will be icing on the cake and prove to use Donny's word what a FAKE you and you group are.

And I stand by what I said about you and the QAnons being racists anti-semitic and a domestic terrorist threat.

Neither major political party wants any part of your wacko thinking and QAnons and with good reason.

ps just tell me when all of these folks(democrats) keep harping on and who will be arrested, convicted, punished/executed for over three years come true. lol

I ended my thread because I proved my point beyond a shadow of a doubt to all who read what i documented and stated and saw no reason to continue

as it was it was just more of the same bullshit and failed predictions day after day.

This is a big reason why I stopped my Phil Steele/NC Thread this year-simply because just about the whole world knows the con artists they are-thus no

need to continue.

But go ahead keep making predictions, and keep saying what you predicted in the past has all come true.

I will let those reading all this decide if you and the QAnons have any credibility.

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens

debate.

Ha , like trying to train using a young Tyson impersonator sparring partner

Everyone got a plan till they get punched in the face!!!

Tokens
Savage, I'm telling you that Biden is in at least stage 2 Dementia, I've seen the stages first hand. And, secondly, do you even have a clue as to what Bidens' VP and his "OTHER" advisors would do to this Country????? Herein lies the problem with guys like you that don't step back and look at the whole picture. Bidens VP choice is basically helping to fund these awful riots every night!!! Do you even realize that?????

All I can say is bullshit.

Each to their own re: dementia-are you a doctor???

And please-I don't want to hear this crap what Biden or anyone else including Trump will do the country if elected.

I have heard may horror story predictions over the many years years on both sides as to what horrible things this POTUS

will do or what that POTUS will do if elected, and all of them proved to be a lot of crap.

All I know is that I and the country have survived quite well despite dire predictions to the contrary with stuff like

the CoronaVirus being a rare exception.

The sun will rise and set, folks/me will have good days and bad days, the stock market will go up and down,

sadly there will be some wars along the way no matter who is POTUS and/or what the conditions are.

Imo the chances are the same it will be essentially no different this time around.

Although for many reasons I have stated previously, I want Biden to win, if somehow he does not and Trump prevails, I will hope

that he does well, the same as when he was elected in 2016.

At my age I am a lot more concerned about my own physical and mental health(which are quite good at the moment)

for my age and of course for my family FIRST.

Of course I also wish for everyone's well being in the country and the world also.

If you disagree, then fine-above represents my philosophical point of view based on living for 76 years.

ps Don't forget also that Biden and Trump have loved ones also to worry about, and that in this country we have any checks and balances.

That's it from this old timer who has seen it all.

Tokens
Ha , like trying to train using a young Tyson impersonator sparring partner

Everyone got a plan till they get punched in the face!!!

Imo here is where your Mike Tyson analogy falls short:

Even if you are correct about what you are say about training, what you are missing is that if someone gets knocked out by Mike Tyson, Tyson

is declared the winner because his PHYSICAL skills prevailed, and because of the rules of the game of how a winner is determined.

It is far different in politics where a MENTAL determination in the eyes of voters and their resultant decides which who wins.

Thus as I see it in the case of Trump vs Biden, in the eyes of people, based on almost 4 years of watching and listening and seeing

how Trump has performed as the POTUS, the majority have an existing negative opinion of Trump, which imo is not likely to change

because he happens to perform better than Biden during the debate and certainly not enough to sway them to change their vote.

I alluded to the Conventions yesterday, where lots of democrats and republicans become ecstatic because someone including the candidates

gave great speeches.

The polls showed that any bounce that either Trump or Biden got was short lived, and that the overall perception of both returned afterwards.

Yes looking at current polling data as opposed to what it was a month or two ago shows Trump is a bit closer, but it still shows

Biden clearly ahead in all of the major polls except Rasmussen(which is always skewed toward Republicans)slightly

ahead but within the margin of error.

Imo the same situation exists here with the debates, namely that only material which is news driven/not debate driven is going to change

the results enough to turn enough blue swing states red for Trump to eke out a win in the EC votes-he has next to ZERO chance to win the overall popular votes.

If I am wrong and the polling data shows Trump winning the Election a few days after the first debate because enough people changed their minds,

I will be right up here admitting I was wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com