Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: New to betting where do i start ? Can You help a newbie looking to pay for dads surgery

1. #1 New to betting where do i start ? Can You help a newbie looking to pay for dads surgery 
    RX Member
    Hello Everyone,
    This is Jason I am new to the forum so far I am loving what everyone is sharing. I am so new to this but I have a friend that gambles and sells picks, It has always grabbed my attention but never had time because of work and now I have time. He does sell picks for like $4,000 per card. I wonder where he gets his picks from according to people who buy them from 50 he looses 6-8 games.

My questions are the following:
    Where can I go to get well educated picks to be ton sports ?
    Which sports are the best to bet on ?

Should I pay for picks ?
    How much of your bank roll should I bet ?
    How should I bet ? Is there a formula/rule you stick to ?

Anything that you think might help for a beginner I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT !

Thank you guys for your response in advance I hope you understand I dont want to loose my hard earned money !!

RX Member
    You are welcome man.

RX Member
    Why do you want to place bets?

I sure wouldn't want to depend on gambling earnings to pay for your dad's surgery. I hope that was intended as humor. You are obviously on a computer with access to the internet, therefore I would suggest starting by asking google those questions to get a handle on the basics. Good luck, and if your dad really needs surgery, I would suggest a second job and stay the hell away from NFL football, lol.
    One question I will answer immediately: NEVER,never, ever PAY FOR PICKS
    “What Paul says about Peter tells us more about Paul than about Peter”
    Baruch Spinoza

No offense but your dad will croak if u think you can win his surgery money!
    Get a low interest loan, very easy these days!! Make absolute minimum pymnts to the Hosp, Docs etc. They can not do anything to you for unpaid hospital bills. Get the surgery and pay 25 a week, FK THEM

GL
    " I'm hiding in Honduras I'm a desperate man Send lawyers, guns and money The shit has hit the fan "

RX Member
    Good afternoon, I am also a newbie, glad to join your forum!