Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Lifelong Republicans Explain Why They're Voting Against Trump

  1. #1 Lifelong Republicans Explain Why They're Voting Against Trump 
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_fY...el=NowThisNewsWhat's that saying , sometimes, a reformed boozer is a REAL teetotaler? Well, some of the Repubs in these two videos made me recoil and say, "DAMN!" Notice the title or subject matter of the 2nd one: He isn't just the swamp, he's the SCUM at the bottom of the swamp!" Btw, these are about 2 and 3 months old, it is unlikely that their mood has improved, lol.

    Listen as this former Trump supporter explains why she must vote for Biden this November

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyvXquZ4qQw&ab_channel=RepublicanVotersAgainstTrump

    How REFRESHING to see people who can admit that they were wrong, instead of the brain dead scum that infest THIS place.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    18,391
    You fail.
    Mobs or Jobs!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    You fail.
    What, did you get the clap from trading spit with Sausage Lips? Your brain is not just pigeon sized, it's ROTTING>
    Learn how to write a sentence, you brainless cocksucker: Even Kelly said the claim Trump called oir military "losers and suckers". What is "oir?" And, Even Kelly said the claim Trump called oir military "losers and suckers," even he said WHAT, your fucking moron? Did whoever is probably feeding you your daily bowl of gruel spill it on he wayward tongue sticking out of your mouth and distract you, you kiddy porn loving pedantic, pedo, putz? Stop SKULKING (remember when you claimed that was a made up word, retard?) in those bushes around kiddie parks, you diseased animal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,339
    Even more Democrats are voting against Biden and voting for Trump.

    It’s called repenting. Try it yourself. #ZeekRewardsGate
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Even more Democrats are voting against Biden and voting for Trump.

    It’s called repenting. Try it yourself. #ZeekRewardsGate

    Is that a fact? Why wouldn't you present some evidence of same, the way I did, instead of just running off at your soon-to-be-stuffed-with-dong pie hole? Your days are numbered, bitch-and, btw, repenting from WHAT, you fucking idiot? TWITTLER is the incumbent, in case that fact escaped your razor sharp intellect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Is that a fact? Why wouldn't you present some evidence of same, the way I did, instead of just running off at your soon-to-be-stuffed-with-dong pie hole? Your days are numbered, bitch-and, btw, repenting from WHAT, you fucking idiot? TWITTLER is the incumbent, in case that fact escaped your razor sharp intellect.
    Need evidence of your scamming victims for THOUSANDS of dollars with ZeekRewards? Ill be happy to upload the official court documents and the .gov website
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,339
    Should we just shorten it to #ZeekGate?

    Like that better.

    These corrupt sonzabitches sure stick together. A corrupt son of a bitch will vote for a corrupt America for sale son of a bitch.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Need evidence of your scamming victims for THOUSANDS of dollars with ZeekRewards? Ill be happy to upload the official court documents and the .gov website
    Try to tear your attention away from pimping for Gas Bag, Sausage Lips, and FOCUS. Why don't you have any comment on the following POLITICAL information,in a POLITICAL forum, you slimy, ugly transparently deflecting toad? And, bring back that picture, so the posters can see what I'm talking about.


    Why does the Daughter Diddling Douchebag's have SIX bankruptcies on his resume (with # 7 in the on deck circle)? How about the 3 casinos he drove into the ground? What about the $25,000,000 settlement he swore he'd NEVER pay to the poor suckers who attended "Trump University?" How about the 10 to 20 years of tax evasion revealed by the New York Times (for taxes that he promised to reveal, after his "audit" was completed, lol)? How come he said the Trump virus would "magically disappear" yet it has claimed over 215,000 lives, and infected more than 7 million people...including HIM?
    Tick, tock, cocksucker...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Should we just shorten it to #ZeekGate?

    Like that better.

    These corrupt sonzabitches sure stick together. A corrupt son of a bitch will vote for a corrupt America for sale son of a bitch.
    Hmmm, I notice that you carefully avoided answer the question, showing you to be the gutless cocksucker that you are. You can give further evidence of that by, as usual, refusing to comment on the following POLITICAL information,in a POLITICAL forum. Otherwise, lick the scum off of a dead dong's dick on your way out the door after you lose the self banning bet you stupidly got suckered into, ROTLFMAO!!!


    Why does the Daughter Diddling Douchebag's have SIX bankruptcies on his resume (with # 7 in the on deck circle)? How about the 3 casinos he drove into the ground? What about the $25,000,000 settlement he swore he'd NEVER pay to the poor suckers who attended "Trump University?" How about the 10 to 20 years of tax evasion revealed by the New York Times (for taxes that he promised to reveal, after his "audit" was completed, lol)? How come he said the Trump virus would "magically disappear" yet it has claimed over 215,000 lives, and infected more than 7 million people...including HIM?
    Tick, tock, cocksucker...Slather dem balls with honey, scumbag, and let army ants run wild.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Should we just shorten it to #ZeekGate?

    Like that better.

    These corrupt sonzabitches sure stick together. A corrupt son of a bitch will vote for a corrupt America for sale son of a bitch.
    Hmmm, I notice that you carefully avoided answer the question, showing you to be the gutless cocksucker that you are. You can give further evidence of that by, as usual, refusing to comment on the following POLITICAL information,in a POLITICAL forum. Otherwise, lick the scum off of a dead dong's dick on your way out the door after you lose the self banning bet you stupidly got suckered into, ROTLFMAO!!!


    Why does the Daughter Diddling Douchebag's have SIX bankruptcies on his resume (with # 7 in the on deck circle)? How about the 3 casinos he drove into the ground? What about the $25,000,000 settlement he swore he'd NEVER pay to the poor suckers who attended "Trump University?" How about the 10 to 20 years of tax evasion revealed by the New York Times (for taxes that he promised to reveal, after his "audit" was completed, lol)? How come he said the Trump virus would "magically disappear" yet it has claimed over 215,000 lives, and infected more than 7 million people...including HIM?
    Tick, tock, cocksucker...Slather dem balls with honey, scumbag, and let army ants run wild.

    "Even more Democrats are voting against Biden and voting for Trump."

    What a fucking moron...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,339
    Speak so much you do.

    No matter how many Huffington articles and many just like it you read are not going to translate to reality. At the end of the 16 or so days you will have to honor, Lol! ( you honor), the self ban bet for 1 year. I doubt you honor. Corrupt sons a bitches vote for corrupt sons a bitches.

    #ZeekGate
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Speak so much you do.

    No matter how many Huffington articles and many just like it you read are not going to translate to reality. At the end of the 16 or so days you will have to honor, Lol! ( you honor), the self ban bet for 1 year. I doubt you honor. Corrupt sons a bitches vote for corrupt sons a bitches.

    #ZeekGate

    Lie so much you do.

    You made an utterly ridiculous statement, without a shred of proof, and when challenged to produce ANY proof of same, you backed down like the gutless turd that you are, not to mention your "curious" refusal to comment on the following from a corrupt son of a bitch (Poppa being a Nazi lover who got sued multiple times for discrimination just like his shit stain, daughter diddling offspring.).


    Why does the Daughter Diddling Douchebag's have SIX bankruptcies on his resume (with # 7 in the on deck circle)? How about the 3 casinos he drove into the ground? What about the $25,000,000 settlement he swore he'd NEVER pay to the poor suckers who attended "Trump University?" How about the 10 to 20 years of tax evasion revealed by the New York Times (for taxes that he promised to reveal, after his "audit" was completed, lol)? How come he said the Trump virus would "magically disappear" yet it has claimed over 215,000 lives, and infected more than 7 million people...including HIM?
    Tick, tock, cocksucker...Slather dem balls with honey, scumbag, and let army ants run wild.


    Stock up on the KY Jelly, bitch, blubbery blonde buffoon buggering is coming soon, lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    18,391
    Mobs or Jobs!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,339
    Ha ha! You never fail to entertain. That’s why I like you. Proof is this, your own sources you use. They have no credibility. It’s simple. Whatever they say just go against it. They are full of writers who are just like you and are more than likely just as corrupt. I’ll take my chances betting against you and your sources. It’s been a 100% winning.

    You are my source. I’ll just leave it at that and for you to figure out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Try to tear your attention away from pimping for Gas Bag, Sausage Lips, and FOCUS. Why don't you have any comment on the following POLITICAL information,in a POLITICAL forum, you slimy, ugly transparently deflecting toad? And, bring back that picture, so the posters can see what I'm talking about.


    Why does the Daughter Diddling Douchebag's have SIX bankruptcies on his resume (with # 7 in the on deck circle)? How about the 3 casinos he drove into the ground? What about the $25,000,000 settlement he swore he'd NEVER pay to the poor suckers who attended "Trump University?" How about the 10 to 20 years of tax evasion revealed by the New York Times (for taxes that he promised to reveal, after his "audit" was completed, lol)? How come he said the Trump virus would "magically disappear" yet it has claimed over 215,000 lives, and infected more than 7 million people...including HIM?
    Tick, tock, cocksucker...
    Questions Dafinch cant answer, cause he knows he is a lying low IQ stain on humanity.

    Who am I pimping?

    How much money have you paid back so far to all the people you scammed with ZeekRewards?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,339
    I’m willing to bet him $500 Trump wins. I don’t think he will do it. Doesn’t have enough stimulus money saved up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,339
    Dementia Joe doesn’t stand a chance. Joe is possibly faking brain damage to escape prison. He knows he’s not going to win. He sold out America. Everybody knows it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,339
    Nobody needs a Huffington Post article to tell us Joe Biden is as sharp as a button when you know he’s as dull as a butter knife.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

    What, did you get the clap from trading spit with Sausage Lips? Your brain is not just pigeon sized, it's ROTTING.
    Learn how to write a sentence, you brainless cocksucker: Even Kelly said the claim Trump called oir military "losers and suckers". What is "oir?" And, Even Kelly said the claim Trump called oir military "losers and suckers," even he said WHAT, your fucking moron? Did whoever is probably feeding you your daily bowl of gruel spill it on he wayward tongue sticking out of your mouth and distract you, you kiddy porn loving pedantic, pedo, putz? Stop SKULKING (remember when you claimed that was a made up word, retard?) in those bushes around kiddie parks, you diseased animal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    bronx, ny
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Ha ha! You never fail to entertain. That’s why I like you. Proof is this, your own sources you use. They have no credibility. It’s simple. Whatever they say just go against it. They are full of writers who are just like you and are more than likely just as corrupt. I’ll take my chances betting against you and your sources. It’s been a 100% winning.

    You are my source. I’ll just leave it at that and for you to figure out.

    My own sources?? WTF are you babbling about????? That's a video put up by Now This News, with 1.7 million subscribers, so, they're obviously well established, and the other one by REPUBLICANS VOTERS AGAINST TRUMP, with a "mere" 177K subscribers, so how are they MY sources, you fucking moron? "They have no credibility. It's that simple" Why, because a biased, uninformed moron says so. "It's been 100% winning." Winning WHAT?!?! In the midterms 2 years ago, your party got butt fucked to an extent not seen since 1974 in the midterms, and that year is NOT a random coincidence, schmuck. It's a good thing you'll be outta here in less than 3 weeks (that is, assuming you honor the bet, you're beginning to have the whiff of welcher, like your butt buddy, Sausage Lips), you need YEARS on a shrink's couch, you delusional douchebag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •