Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: The 2020 Seattle Seahawks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    You ever been a bengals fan?
    Haha. Thankfully no. That would be brutal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    This might be the start of Seattle eating some shit.

    There is no excuse for that loss. Coming off a bye week. Against a very average AZ team.

    They had that game locked up a few times. And pissed it away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    This might be the start of Seattle eating some shit.

    There is no excuse for that loss. Coming off a bye week. Against a very average AZ team.

    They had that game locked up a few times. And pissed it away.
    Well said. Although, Az didn't appear very average.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Jamal Adams has played lights out thus far this year and is the best safety in the game but he's been hurt for essentially the last 3 games. Just keep that in mind when evaluating the defense.
    Even with Adams back out there making plays. And even after adding Dunlap.. This Seattle defense is just God awful. The offense of the Bills, which had been struggling the last few weeks, went through the Seahawks defense all game like a hot knife through butter.

    Unless something drastic happens in the way of improvement on the defensive side of the ball, I just can't see this team being a viable Super Bowl threat. Not with a defense that bad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Semi-God CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    41,467
    Dare I say the saints have the best defense in the NFC?
    2017 Super Bowl Champs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK View Post
    Dare I say the saints have the best defense in the NFC?
    Things can really change fast week to week in the NFL. But right now as we sit? Would have a tough time not ranking them #1 in NFC power rankings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    1. Tampa Bay
    2. Green Bay
    3. Los Angeles Rams
    4. Seattle
    5. New Orleans
    6. San Francisco
    7. Chicago
    8. Carolina
    9. Arizona
    10. Detroit
    11. Atlanta
    12. Philadelphia
    13. Minnesota
    14. Dallas
    15. NY Giants
    16. Washington
    Probably go something like this going into Week 10:

    1. Saints
    2. Buccaneers
    3. Packers
    4. Seahawks
    5. Rams
    6. Cardinals
    7. Vikings
    8. Bears
    9. Panthers
    10. Eagles
    11. Falcons
    12. 49ers
    13. Lions
    14. Cowboys
    15. Giants
    16. Redskins
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    This might be the start of Seattle eating some shit.
    Yup.

    Overrated might have been LIGHT.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    11,024
    Seahawks will need home advantage if they are to have any chance at the SB
    Cards game is essentially a must win After tha

    @Eagles
    Giants
    Jets
    @ Washington
    They should win all those without a doubt
    Rams
    @49ers

    They could win the rest of their games
    They will probably need to to get to the SB

    Whoever has the bye will be at a big advantage in both conferences this year
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,349
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Seahawks will need home advantage if they are to have any chance at the SB
    Cards game is essentially a must win After tha

    @Eagles
    Giants
    Jets
    @ Washington
    They should win all those without a doubt
    Rams
    @49ers

    They could win the rest of their games
    They will probably need to to get to the SB

    Whoever has the bye will be at a big advantage in both conferences this year
    6-3 right now for my Seahawks
    Below is what I hope happens vs what will probably happen (who knows though for sure)

    What I am hoping happens:
    W Arizona 7-3
    W Phili 8-3
    W Giants 9-3
    W Jets 10-3
    W Washington 11-3
    W Rams 12-3
    W 49ers 13-3

    What will probably happen:
    W Arizona 7-3
    L Phili 7-4
    W Giants 8-4
    W Jets 9-4
    W Washington 10-4
    W Rams 11-4
    L 49ers 11-5

    I am just hoping we fire out Defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr is fired if we get 1 more horrible game on defence which might happen with Arizona or the Eagles who knows

    I also hope this is our year to get further than the Wild Card or Divisional Round and make it to the Super Bowl LV!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Seahawks will need home advantage if they are to have any chance at the SB
    HFA has never meant so little. With no fans, of course it takes away most of the advantage. Sure there is still a slight advantage to not having to travel and sleep in your own bed. But most of the advantage is gone this season.

    Seattle is a decent road team. I don't think they need HFA to advance in the playoffs. The problem won't be HFA. The problem will be that horrible defense.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    11,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    HFA has never meant so little. With no fans, of course it takes away most of the advantage. Sure there is still a slight advantage to not having to travel and sleep in your own bed. But most of the advantage is gone this season.

    Seattle is a decent road team. I don't think they need HFA to advance in the playoffs. The problem won't be HFA. The problem will be that horrible defense.
    Yeah that is the point
    You need a defense that is high ranked to travel and win in the playoffs

    If you don't have that you need every advantage possible
    Even if home advantage isn't what it use to be
    But who knows what will happen with playoff fans
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Bye Bye Seachickens.

    Worst 12-4 team in the history of the NFL.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Local MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    17,356
    Nailed it!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Semi-God VIEJO DINOSAUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Land of Smiles
    Posts
    25,511
    Who knew that all along it was the Seattle offense that sucked....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by VIEJO DINOSAUR View Post
    Who knew that all along it was the Seattle offense that sucked....
    Weird how that offense, with a great QB, tanked hard and fast the last half of the season. Whatever they were doing in the first few games, got figured out pretty quick. Then copied.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    12-4. And yes.. They will be an OVERRATED 12-4.
    I forgot the final record was even nailed. Called this out when they started 5-0 and media outlets were gushing over them. Think most books had them the third favorite to win the Super Bowl at the time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •