Forum: NFL Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: short road dogs

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    354
    lots of plays this week
    short road dogs ats +1 to +6
    35-15 or 34-16
    colts if there getting points
    houston
    denver
    bills
    seattle
    chargers
    wash

    divisional home dogs
    11-1-1 or 11-2-1
    giants
    carlina
    bears
    tenn if getting points at home

    non conf games over 49 to 56.5
    12-1-1
    packers over
    bills over watch the line if it goes to 57 no play
    wait 5 mins before kickoff for your lines
    lines move very quick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    354
    no play on the packer over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Junior VicVega91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,652
    Did Tenn end up being a play on Thursday ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    354
    yes tenn went +1 for div home dog
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Junior VicVega91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,652
    I appreciate the response
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    no harm done this wk w/ a huge run of afternoon favs. Bears or bust
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    will you be following these systems this season?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Junior wizard1183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBusDriver7 View Post
    will you be following these systems this season?
    If the system is current. As of now itís not working.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard1183 View Post
    If the system is current. As of now itís not working.
    what do you mean? Because the second half of the season tanked? or b/c there isn't NFL yet

    I played these all last season even after the OP stopped updating the record. They weren't losers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Junior wizard1183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBusDriver7 View Post
    what do you mean? Because the second half of the season tanked? or b/c there isn't NFL yet

    I played these all last season even after the OP stopped updating the record. They weren't losers
    Killer sports isnít working. So try and bring it up for week 1? And post the results. no nfl Queries are working. Though supposedly you should be able to use it. I know theyíre going to sdql3? But I believe with the transition itís fucked right now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard1183 View Post
    Killer sports isn’t working. So try and bring it up for week 1? And post the results. no nfl Queries are working. Though supposedly you should be able to use it. I know they’re going to sdql3? But I believe with the transition it’s fucked right now.
    oh okay, i follow you now.

    Yeah you don't need queries for this though. You are going off the current lines each week to determine the plays for the 3 criteria. Then see if the line qualifies 5-15 minutes before kickoff and if so, it's a play.

    For Week 1

    short road dogs of +1 to +6
    Eagles +3
    Cardinals +3
    Jets +5
    Browns if it drops to +6
    Dolphins +3




    divisional home dogs
    Texans +3




    Over on non conf games where the totals fall between 49 to 56.5
    I don't see any qualifiers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Junior wizard1183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBusDriver7 View Post
    oh okay, i follow you now.

    Yeah you don't need queries for this though. You are going off the current lines each week to determine the plays for the 3 criteria. Then see if the line qualifies 5-15 minutes before kickoff and if so, it's a play.

    For Week 1

    short road dogs of +1 to +6
    Eagles +3
    Cardinals +3
    Jets +5
    Browns if it drops to +6
    Dolphins +3




    divisional home dogs
    Texans +3




    Over on non conf games where the totals fall between 49 to 56.5
    I don't see any qualifiers
    right man. Just saying stats donít seem to be pulling up which sucks. Unless one of you knows how to get it to work?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard1183 View Post
    right man. Just saying stats don’t seem to be pulling up which sucks. Unless one of you knows how to get it to work?
    but why do you need stats for these 3 systems? You do not as you are going off the current line for the week's game card.

    For your own inquiry on Killer Sports, I believe the site is up for sale and discontinued. Your best informative source is their Google discussion group for threads with replies:

    https://groups.google.com/g/sportsdatabase
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Junior wizard1183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBusDriver7 View Post
    but why do you need stats for these 3 systems? You do not as you are going off the current line for the week's game card.

    For your own inquiry on Killer Sports, I believe the site is up for sale and discontinued. Your best informative source is their Google discussion group for threads with replies:

    https://groups.google.com/g/sportsdatabase
    what you don’t understand is that mr. Bruce made a query on this to find the system. Without it? This thread wouldn’t exist. That is what I’m talking about. You don’t pull this out your ass. The site he used? Is dead now which I used to find things.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    He could have seen it on the Action Network's trend database, as that is where I've found others that were fruitful. Or someone on their twitter network who tweets out angles. Or any other handicapper who sends out newsletters or tweets trends

    https://www.actionnetwork.com/pro-systems/my-systems

    Try that out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Junior wizard1183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,019
    Yes. Some have kept their trends amd post them. However many here used the sdql to find system plays. And now itís no more.

    id love to get my hands on NFLs stats. They have them ALL.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard1183 View Post
    Yes. Some have kept their trends amd post them. However many here used the sdql to find system plays. And now it’s no more.

    id love to get my hands on NFLs stats. They have them ALL.
    i'm led to believe he got his from Bet Labs



    https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/...46269672468481
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18
    Over on non conf games with total between 49 and 56.5

    Ari/Ten current total is 52, so this would qualify to be a play apparently
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by supergo523 View Post
    Over on non conf games with total between 49 and 56.5

    Ari/Ten current total is 52, so this would qualify to be a play apparently
    Yep you are spot-on. I totally messed up that game on which conference AZ is in.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Junior VicVega91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,652
    What about Seattle and Indy over 50 ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by VicVega91 View Post
    What about Seattle and Indy over 50 ?
    yep qualifies. Wow I missed both, that is concerning. Gotta brush up on my NFL conferences after the off-season
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dallas
    Posts
    681
    Short....I just took a look at these. How did they do last year? How about in prior years?

    I do OK in CFB and struggle with NFL. Am looking for something I can play that gets me on the + side.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vegas / Chicago
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by paulfmf View Post
    Short....I just took a look at these. How did they do last year? How about in prior years?

    I do OK in CFB and struggle with NFL. Am looking for something I can play that gets me on the + side.

    Thanks.
    i do not have historical tracking past last season. The last records I have for 2020 to share were from the OP's post on 11-12 at top of this page, and then an updated record for

    divisional home dogs were 15-4 entering Dec 20th week
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dallas
    Posts
    681
    I'm going to see what i can come up with, manually.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dallas
    Posts
    681
    Week 1 FWIW

    Short Dogs 5-2
    Totals 3-4
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •