Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump's Failed Attack Strategy on Election Results: DeJoy, Graham, Rudy, Lawsuits - All Failed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RX Semi-God
    Lol. These u tube video lies from a progressive gutter rat like Dabitch. Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Lol. These u tube video lies from a progressive gutter rat like Dabitch. Hilarious
    Celebrating "victories" at the lower state level involving corrupt Obama judges is like Jets fans doing cartwheels after they're 2-0 in the preseason.

"Nothing wrong with a little Marxism" - Delusional Donger the WELCH, aka Pavian Grinage

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Celebrating "victories" at the lower state level involving corrupt Obama judges is like Jets fans doing cartwheels after they're 2-0 in the preseason.

WTF ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT, YOU BRAIN DEAD COCKSUCKER???????

1) YOU said for months that Twittler would win, against all evidence, and when he got crushed like the cockroach that he is, you were left needing a Jaw of Life to extract that dong outta your ass

2) YOU, along with your Butt Buddy, Witless Willie, said loud and long that the Trump virus was no biggie, and, now, with it at levels that are worse than ever, because idiots like you two, and Daughter Didller ignored-wait for it-SCIENCE, YOU are, once again, left with cum on your chin and goofy grin on your face, you brainless scumbag.

3) So, I'M gonna take it up the ass, huh? That Dump is, at last count, on about a 35 court case losing streak, noooooooo cause for concern, right? I keep hearing morons say, "They're not gonna reveal the evidence to the media (THAT part is reasonable), they're waiting for court (THAT part, no so much)." Where was that evidence in the 3 dozen or so frivolous, BS trials they've filed so far? Other than seeing Looney Rudy and that fired bitch Powell make fools of themselves, I don't remember much of those attempts, lol. Like I said, are they trying to lull the victorious Dems into a false sense of security, lol? Gonna get heard by SCOTUS a few dramatic days before the Electors meet in mid December? I said it before, I'll say it again: PROOF up, or STFU, BITCH, bend over, spread your cheeks and bite that pillow, scumbag, here comes the Choo Choo!!! Throw in an acid covered dildo, scumbag.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth even Horseface Ingraham, knows what time it is. Like the narrator says, watch how she slowly, carefully, and gently explains to her moronic audience (including Sheriff Jagoff, in all probability) that Scumboy ain't gotta go HOME, but, he can't stay here, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYSJoVG5gk

Fox News Carefully Explains to Viewers That Trump Lost

RX Junior

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsm60 View Post

Gee, that's hilarious, and SOOOOOO relevant.

You got triple buggered just as much as Sheriff Jagoff did, good luck on that 30-1 shot, Schmuck.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth even Horseface Ingraham, knows what time it is. Like the narrator says, watch how she slowly, carefully, and gently explains to her moronic audience (including Sheriff Jagoff, in all probability) that Scumboy ain't gotta go HOME, but, he can't stay here, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYSJoVG5gk

Fox News Carefully Explains to Viewers That Trump Lost