Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: MistaFlava's NFL Week 11 ***POWER SELECTIONS*** (System Plays Inside)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RX Junior
    Let`s get it

Handicapping Machine MistaFlava's Avatar
    Here are the afternoon Suggested Lines:

New York Jets at LA Chargers

Suggested Line 1: LA Chargers -5.77
    Suggested Line 2: LA Chargers -7.05
    Suggested Line 3: LA Chargers -5.12
    Suggested Line 4: LA Chargers -5.02

Average Combined Line: LA Chargers -5.7

Miami at Denver

Suggested Line 1: Miami -4.52
    Suggested Line 2: Miami -4.57
    Suggested Line 3: Miami -2.75
    Suggested Line 4: Miami -6.85

Average Combined Line: Miami -4.7

Dallas at Minnesota

Suggested Line 1: Minnesota -4.20
    Suggested Line 2: Minnesota -3.50
    Suggested Line 3: Minnesota -3.15
    Suggested Line 4: Minnesota -7.11

Average Combined Line: Minnesota -4.50

Green Bay at Indianapolis

Suggested Line 1: Green Bay -0.41
    Suggested Line 2: Green Bay -0.58
    Suggested Line 3: Green Bay -1.47
    Suggested Line 4: Indianapolis -0.83

Average Combined Line: Green Bay -0.4

Will be posting plays around 3:55pm and 4:15pm ET for the afternoon games!

RX Junior
    Morning not looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Lotterymoney View Post
    Morning not looking good
    Captain obvious

Currently covering 4 of the games (4-3)..... it was a jackass comment and honestly just stupid as fuck

RX Junior
    Morning not looking good
    Incubus is that you!?!

Scottcarter was caught making out with Caitlin Jenner MikeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoku808pc View Post
    Incubus is that you!?!

Haha
    "Everything you read on the internet is not entirely accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

4-3 big deal 1 winning game lead
    EXACTLY, it's not a big deal. Certainly not worth you coming in here to make a comment especially with the consistent losers you post on this site.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by harryh654 View Post
    EXACTLY, it's not a big deal. Certainly not worth you coming in here to make a comment especially with the consistent losers you post on this site.
    ��

RX Member
    i trust MF. please afternoon game.

adding...

New York Jets +10 (10 Units)

I know this is exciting for absolutely nobody but as close as this comes to being a FADE play it only qualifies if the difference is 5.0 or greater between Suggested combined line and actual line. Close but no cigar so off we go with the Jets. This play is Version A and Version B because the numbers all add up so go ahead and proceed. The last time we saw the Jets play was ages ago on Monday Night Football when they almost beat the Patriots and made a really good game of it. They've had time to heal up and prepare and even though QB Joe Flacco is still starting, this team has covered the spread in 2 of their last 3 games with their only spread loss being against Kansas City. We all know how bad the Chargers defense has been so don't be surprised if the Jets find a way to control the clock and score some points. The Chargers defense has allowed 29 or more points in 6 straight games coming into this game. Let that sink in. Doesn't matter how bad you are you'll have chances to score on this defense. They have lost three straight games because of it and no matter how well rookie QB Justin Herbert plays, the D just can't get it done. The Jets don't have much going for them spread wise ever but a trend dating back to last season is they are 4-1 ATS in their last five November games. They are also 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games versus the Chargers and the Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings. Dating back to their San Diego days the Chargers have covered the spread in only 16 of their last 51 Home Games. MY GOD! They are 1-7-1 ATS in their last nine games as a Home Favorite and 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games overall as a Favorite. Not good. I think the Jets keep this close. The system agrees.

Trend of the Game: NY Jets are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings between these teams.

NY Jets 23, LA Chargers 20

Miami Dolphins -3.5 (10 Units)

The entire world is on this play and I saw the numbers in Vegas but that's out of my control and my system does not have anything to consider teams Vegas needs to lose. Not yet anyways. Having said that, this play is uniquely Version A and does not qualify for Version B because Suggested Line 3 not matching up. Nonetheless this is a play if you fancy Version A. The Dolphins are on an absolute rampage since Tua took over at quarterback and they have been covering spreads left and right so I don't see a reason for them to stop now. On the other side is another young QB in Drew Lock but he's been all over the place and the Dolphins defense has been very good. They have held 4 of their last 5 opponents to 17 points or less and that usually goes unmentioned because of how well Tua has played and all the credit throw in that direction. The Broncos have lost three of their last four games overall with their only win coming via miracle 4th quarter comeback at home against the Chargers. Not good. Miami is an incredible 16-5 ATS in their last 21 games overall and they are 7-1 ATS in the last eight meetings going 4-0 ATS in their last four trips to Denver (without Tua). The Road Team is 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings and although the Broncos have been a decent spread team for the last little while I think they're running into an animal in the Miami Dolphins. Vegas will want the Broncos badly. Should be interesting and again this is only Version A and not Version B (historically better).

Trend of the Game: Miami is 16-5 ATS in their last 21 games overall.

Miami 27, Denver 16

4-3 big deal 1 winning game lead
    That's winning money!

RX Member
    i take 4-3 any day

RX Junior
    Morning not looking good
    You must stayed up all night to come up with that one.

RX Junior
    Guys hitting almost 80%.Just another clown sent to stir the pot

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by candylicker View Post
    Guys hitting almost 80%.Just another clown sent to stir the pot
    nailed it!

adding...

Dallas Cowboys +7 (10 Units)

The Dallas Cowboys are being picked by the system to cover a spread and I'm not gonna lie I'm a little bit shocked. This play is Version A and Version B for those wondering. Minnesota is playing some really good football right now and they are going to be tough to beat but I guess you never know with this team. Dallas is coming off their bye week and they were actually very competitive against the Steelers in that final game before the break losing only 24-19 so don't count them out just yet. Minnesota is the kind of team that just when you think they are playing well they come out of nowhere and bite you in the butt. The Vikings are on a three game win streak and have wins over Green Bay, Detroit and Chicago. When you think about that the wins are nice but they aren't that great and the Cowboys if they want to should pose a challenge in this game. You cannot forget the horrific home loss to Atlanta as well as the home losses to Green Bay and Tennessee. There is also a chance the Vikings play down to the level of the Cowboys. There isn't much to cheer about spread wise in Dallas the last two years but they have covered 8 of their last 11 games played in the Month of November if that means anything. Minnesota on the other hand is only 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games coming off a game where they allowed 15 points or less and they are only 2-5 ATS in their last seven Home Games as a Favorite. Taking a shot here.

Trend of the Game: Dallas is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games played in November.

Minnesota 27, Dallas 23

Green Bay Packers +2 (10 Units)

This should be fun because the Indianapolis Colts defense is very good and the Packers offense, in good weather conditions, is very good. This play falls under Version A and Version B of the system. I think this will be a tight game and obviously the Packers will have to make some kind of impact on defense or they could get blown out early first half and be forced to play from behind. The only time Green Bay has looked bad on the road during the 2020 season is when they want to Tampa Bay and got blown out but otherwise they got wins at San Francisco, Houston, New Orleans and Minnesota so make no mistake about it this is a team that plays even better away from home. The Colts only home loss this season came to the Ravens a few weeks ago but they also didn't play very well versus Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals a few weeks earlier. Sure they got a huge win over the Titans last week but they have failed to cover the spread in 3 of their last 5 games coming into this. Green Bay is 4-1 ATS in their last five Road Games and they are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games versus a team with a winning record on the season. The Packers are also 5-2 ATS in their last seven games as a Road Underdog and the Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings. The Colts on the other hand have been a good spread team but again they have dropped 3 of their last 5 and coming off a big win I think they can be had by the Packers. Like I said before this should be a fun game! System likes Packers.

Trend of the Game: Green Bay is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games versus team with a winning record.

Green Bay 34, Indianapolis 24

RX Junior
    thank you!

He went 4-3 in the morning, my math makes that a profit.

Nothing wrong with that
    MLB 2020 Reg Season: 163-95 (+62.32)

RX Member
    I think we just automatically eliminate the Jets from any consideration. Fade, fade left, fade right then double fade.

RX Member
    Appreciate the time you put in Mista, I have alerts on my phone to check your posts.

RX Junior
    Suburb Of The Holy Grail Of Rock and Roll
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    He went 4-3 in the morning, my math makes that a profit.

Nothing wrong with that
    Right Biz.
    He would have gone at least 5-2 but Burrows for Cincy went out in the 3rd quarter with season-ending knee damage.
    It amazes me how anyone could make negative remarks about winning plays. 4-3 is still a 57% win percentage and that is his worst day in early games since Flava came up with his current system.

If any of you guys that criticize, were able to even hit that percentage, you wouldn't be watching his plays....
    He's hitting at a pace that would have net anyone here at least 2,000 if you only played his games for a 100 bucks.

From my experience in over 25 years - those who complain probably dont even bet because they're broke from losing.
    FWIW.

Oh by the way. There was at least 20,000 hits on this page this week. 20,000!!! My guess is that anyone who throws dirt on this thread just exposed themselves as being an idiot to 20,000 viewers today...
    Finished #1 in MLB Tracker Forum here in 2020. 220-194-2. +$6261.00 And 2019. 52-41-1 +4014.00 .

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man! View Post
    Right Biz.
    He would have gone at least 5-2 but Burrows for Cincy went out in the 3rd quarter with season-ending knee damage.
    It amazes me how anyone could make negative remarks about winning plays. 4-3 is still a 57% win percentage and that is his worst day in early games since Flava came up with his current system.

If any of you guys that criticize, were able to even hit that percentage, you wouldn't be watching his plays....
    He's hitting at a pace that would have net anyone here at least 2,000 if you only played his games for a 100 bucks.

From my experience in over 25 years - those who complain probably dont even bet because they're broke from losing.
    FWIW.

Oh by the way. There was at least 20,000 hits on this page this week. 20,000!!! My guess is that anyone who throws dirt on this thread just exposed themselves as being an idiot to 20,000 viewers today...
    the other side of the coin is they believe him so much that they bet too much on one game more than the others
    and lose money- is why they criticize

RX Junior
    Flava has been around for years . He’s a class act and truly wants to help. He’s always grinding for that perfect system to make $. He has a passion for this as he takes all that time in write ups. I personally can’t stand writing up what I have analyzed for hours after.

all that needs to be said is ...

thanks
    flava!

RX Member
    yes. the jet came alive at the end.