Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Canada has made a full economic recovery - they r the model

  1. #1 Canada has made a full economic recovery - they r the model 
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    15,235
    Nice try X-FILES - I see Toronto is going into a month long lock down - sounds great
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    9,387
    Old.... spamming... Canadian Cancuck who is Obsessed with Covid, America and underage Asians is gonna tell us what to do

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior cgarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    876
    Correct Toronto will be locking down. Just perfect just before Xmas
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    5,156
    Quote Originally Posted by cgarn View Post
    Correct Toronto will be locking down. Just perfect just before Xmas
    wait a minute...lockdowns work...right???..lol....masks work....right???....blackface justin says so...right????
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    1,913
    Treaudeau , Great Reset
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bern CH
    Posts
    648
    Gee whiz, let's see who's managing TrumpVirus better:

    Last updated: November 21, 2020, 08:33 GMT



    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    here
    Posts
    727
    ​oh canada
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South
    Posts
    174
    Rush
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,203
    I'm in Winnipeg and we have a lockdown happening again. Essential business open only. The fear factor is crazy.
    Employed at a grocery warehouse. The 1st lockdown in March, we had 0 cases. We starting wearing masks in September and now we had 3 cases already..lol.

    Don't ride the bus unless you really have to says the mayor. Even the damn lotteries are shut down. You can buy beer but you can't buy lotteries? What the fuck!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    75,014
    What? Why are they shutting down?

    We were told they beat the virus with excellent leadership and their economy had fully recovered

    Did I miss something?

    I might have to rescind my "thank you for your service to theRx" praise. I don't like being lied to
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, yet still support fracking & coal 🤣
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Junior cgarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    wait a minute...lockdowns work...right???..lol....masks work....right???....blackface justin says so...right????

    I am against lockdowns. My belief is that the majority of the positive cases are from areas in the Toronto area which are not taking this serious

    My wife is for lockdowns since she is on the 2nd level and would be accepting Covid patients if the hospital gets flooded (she is a RN)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    43,333
    Quote Originally Posted by scromagnum man View Post
    I'm in Winnipeg and we have a lockdown happening again. Essential business open only. The fear factor is crazy.
    Employed at a grocery warehouse. The 1st lockdown in March, we had 0 cases. We starting wearing masks in September and now we had 3 cases already..lol.

    Don't ride the bus unless you really have to says the mayor. Even the damn lotteries are shut down. You can buy beer but you can't buy lotteries? What the fuck!
    Treaudeau pushes that fear porn more than anyone

    Commie bastard
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Canada has made a full economic recovery - they r the model

    Nice try X-FILES - I see Toronto is going into a month long lock down - sounds great
    Strawman. I never stated any such things. You guys sure like to make up imaginary shit you dream up from living in your fantasy world.

    What i posted was a link to an article stating BMO forecasts full recovery of economy next year.

    And as for lockdowns, they are very effective.

    What is obviously clear is that as a result of lockdowns:

    1) serious vehicular accidents & deaths are way way down
    2) flu deaths & serious complications have decreased tremendously
    3) C-19 ill health & deaths are far less due to the lockdowns
    4) likewise probably other communicable diseases (e.g. tuberculosis, HIV) have been greatly reduced by the extreme safety measures in place
    5) street crimes have probably been highly reduced.
    6) families have been able to spend more time together enjoying each others company while free from the slavery of that 4 letter word "work" that the vast majority hate. Giving more time for quality of life activities like sex & various entertainments.
    7) abortions (child murder) are probably down.

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post13211637
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post

    We were told they beat the virus with excellent leadership and their economy had fully recovered
    Who told you that? The tooth fairy?

    Still Canada has done way better than the USA in the war against C-19.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior cgarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    876
    I agree. Paint on brush on Canada etc without any knowledge.

    Also attack Trudeau. You know what attack all you want. That dink should be in jail
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Strawman. I never stated any such things. You guys sure like to make up imaginary shit you dream up from living in your fantasy world.

    What i posted was a link to an article stating BMO forecasts full recovery of economy next year.

    And as for lockdowns, they are very effective.

    What is obviously clear is that as a result of lockdowns:

    1) serious vehicular accidents & deaths are way way down
    2) flu deaths & serious complications have decreased tremendously
    3) C-19 ill health & deaths are far less due to the lockdowns
    4) likewise probably other communicable diseases (e.g. tuberculosis, HIV) have been greatly reduced by the extreme safety measures in place
    5) street crimes have probably been highly reduced.
    6) families have been able to spend more time together enjoying each others company while free from the slavery of that 4 letter word "work" that the vast majority hate. Giving more time for quality of life activities like sex & various entertainments.
    7) abortions (child murder) are probably down.

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post13211637
    And most importantly for X-Files, sexual abuse of children is now swept under the rug and cases of children reporting abuse is down 52% despite the fact sick pedos have MORE private access to children, guaranteeing that MORE sexual abuse is actually happening.

    Sick fucks like X-Files absolutely love the lock downs purely for this reason.

    I'm honestly surprised the moderators allow him to post here... he is a creepy old man that randomly bumps threads to talk about sweating all over young thai women... Why didn't you just say a Thai woman? Why would you specify she needed to be young? How young? What the fuck is wrong with you you sick fuck?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,924
    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    ...
    LOL. What nonsense & hateful lies.

    Juvenile hubris. Look it up if you don't understand.


    Then return & say something intelligent that addresses what i posted.


    Rather than just lies & ad hominen.


    "Mr Wills hates everyone. It's classic malcontent syndrome."

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post

    What is obviously clear is that as a result of lockdowns:

    1) serious vehicular accidents & deaths are way way down
    2) flu deaths & serious complications have decreased tremendously
    3) C-19 ill health & deaths are far less due to the lockdowns
    4) likewise probably other communicable diseases (e.g. tuberculosis, HIV) have been greatly reduced by the extreme safety measures in place
    5) street crimes have probably been highly reduced.
    6) families have been able to spend more time together enjoying each others company while free from the slavery of that 4 letter word "work" that the vast majority hate. Giving more time for quality of life activities like sex & various entertainments.
    7) abortions (child murder) are probably down.

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post13211637
    Any small increase in sexual abuse is miniscule compared to the benefits of lockdowns which saved many children from serious harm and death in motor vehicle accidents.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Taxpaying side of Michigan
    Posts
    25,037
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    LOL. What nonsense & hateful lies.

    Juvenile hubris. Look it up if you don't understand.


    Then return & say something intelligent that addresses what i posted.


    Rather than just lies & ad hominen.


    "Mr Wills hates everyone. It's classic malcontent syndrome."



    Any small increase in sexual abuse is miniscule compared to the benefits of lockdowns which saved many children from serious harm and death in motor vehicle accidents.
    Since public transportation is chockfull of germs, driving a car is much safer in regards to spreading the virus.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    so fla
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Who told you that? The tooth fairy?

    Still Canada has done way better than the USA in the war against C-19.
    where is the canadian vaccine? probably up your ass along with your boyfriend's dick.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Local RenoChazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Reno Nevada
    Posts
    16,242
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    LOL. What nonsense & hateful lies.

    Juvenile hubris. Look it up if you don't understand.


    Then return & say something intelligent that addresses what i posted.


    Rather than just lies & ad hominen.


    "Mr Wills hates everyone. It's classic malcontent syndrome."



    Any small increase in sexual abuse is miniscule compared to the benefits of lockdowns which saved many children from serious harm and death in motor vehicle accidents.
    So when it came to the lockdowns in USA, we saved all these lives from other things because everyone hunkered down, but also USA has so many deaths because no one listened and didn't hunker down. Sounds like cherry picking. Might be other factors in the high death count in the USA? Maybe?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,924
    Quote Originally Posted by candy7 View Post
    where is the canadian vaccine?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=wher...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,924
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoChazz View Post
    So when it came to the lockdowns in USA, we saved all these lives from other things because everyone hunkered down, but also USA has so many deaths because no one listened and didn't hunker down.
    The USA has "so many deaths" from C-19 because:

    1) They have one of the largest populations in the world

    2) Their C-19 response has been full of fuckups.

    Nevertheless it would be 10X worse without the extreme safety measures (lockdowns, masks, social distancing, etc, etc, etc) they employed.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,350
    Right here in my home town of Fergus Ontario there was a mass panic of people going out and shopping because they know if Toronto/surrounding area is full shutdown then we might get it next

    I have never seen so many people in the Dollarama all at once! There had to be beyond the limit of how many people were supposed to be in there and some were probably impulse buying at the looks of it just to go out before the worst hits

    I thank God over and over that my family and friends are safe and healthy plus to continue giving everyone the love they need at a time of crisis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    43,333
    US knows the hoax. Canada being played for fools
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •