Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Gamblers who stayed up late know Trump WON in a LANDSLIDE!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. #1 Gamblers who stayed up late know Trump WON in a LANDSLIDE! 
    THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. The Wolf's Avatar
    If you were following LIVE on The NY Times Election ticker through 3:30AM, like I was you know Trump was going to run away with this election!

He was up 780,000 votes in PA with 70% of vote in!!!!!!

He was up over 117,000 votes + in Wisconsin, Michigan, North Carolina, & Georgia with 64-95% of the vote in!!!!

Arizona & Nevada were also still in play with around 80% of the vote in and close races in both.

THEN..........

THEY STOPPED COUNTING THE VOTES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They claimed a water main break in Atlanta and Philly just sent people home supposedly. Detroit, and Milwaukee also just stopped counting.

I went to bed at 3:30 and woke up at 7:30 only to find Michigan and Wisconsin blue.

My stuff was placed based on many analytics political guys (not fake pollsters) who crushed 2016 and said 2020 would be BETTER in certain states for TRUMP!They also said he would fly way over the 270 electoral votes (great value there!).

PA and MICHIGAN alone were furious with draconian measures taken by those governors and many in those states were simply voting all red.

Regardless, the true tell tale sign for anyone with the smallest functioning brain or who is in disbelief is that Joe Biden did not get 80 Million freaking votes!!!!! The most ever!!!!!

He did not get more votes than Obama who packed close to a million people in DC for his inauguration!

Biden couldn't get 200 people at a rally!!!!

If these phony ass election results do not get overturned, America is lost forever.

RX Junior
    Next stop, rocket science!

RX Semi-God
    Doesn’t sound like you were betting with your heart instead of head at all.....
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

RX Semi-God
    It was a landslide

RX Semi-God
    Maybe those "analytics political guys" can cut and past what you just wrote up and they won't have to pay their bets?
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

RX Wizard
    Don won and everyone knows it, does not matter though as there is ZERO chance that the outcome will change

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Don won and everyone knows it, does not matter though as there is ZERO chance that the outcome will change
    I think the Supreme Court might have a different opinion about this Election

RX Semi-God

Their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square." The Falls's Avatar
    Nothing left to say on this.
    Low IQ if you think this election was on the up and up.
    That simple.

RX Semi-God
    If you couldn't figure out that this election was kinda-sorta-important to the left and they may cut a few corners on the way to victory (mail-in balloting, ballot harvesting, every major corporation pushing "voter registration drives" with young people who overwhelmingly vote Dem) then you shouldn't be betting on politics.

Your heart and your head have just diverged in a way that won't lead you to make rational decisions. Could the right have overcome all of this and won? Sure, but you knew what you were getting into when you bet on Trump. If you didn't know this was in the range of outcomes when you bet then you deserve to lose money. Harsh but true.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Fantasy Island....

RX Wizard
    Trump fell hard

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    If you couldn't figure out that this election was kinda-sorta-important to the left and they may cut a few corners on the way to victory (mail-in balloting, ballot harvesting, every major corporation pushing "voter registration drives" with young people who overwhelmingly vote Dem) then you shouldn't be betting on politics.

Your heart and your head have just diverged in a way that won't lead you to make rational decisions. Could the right have overcome all of this and won? Sure, but you knew what you were getting into when you bet on Trump. If you didn't know this was in the range of outcomes when you bet then you deserve to lose money. Harsh but true.
    I personally took all that into account. But you left out the Dominion software issue.. That took it to completely higher level . Hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots flipped for Biden. Trump wins by a big margin even with the ( cutting of corners )...

This might hold up for you. But it will because of not getting in front of the bigger fraud with the corrupt software.. The numbers just don't add up once you look at them..

So spare us on who should be or shouldn't be betting on politics..

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    I personally took all that into account. But you left out the Dominion software issue.. That took it to completely higher level . Hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots flipped for Biden. Trump wins by a big margin even with the ( cutting of corners )...

This might hold up for you. But it will because of not getting in front of the bigger fraud with the corrupt software.. The numbers just don't add up once you look at them..

So spare us on who should be or shouldn't be betting on politics..
    I stand by what I said, if someone lost betting on Trump and now has nothing but excuses for why their analysis didn't pan out, they should try thinking maybe their analysis just simply wasn't that good. It happens.

If people wanna pretend there was some grand scheme out of left field that snatched victory from them, so be it. I think deep down they know there was no unaccounted for black swan.

But cognitive bias makes the world go round.

I stand by what I said, if someone lost betting on Trump and now has nothing but excuses for why their analysis didn't pan out, they should try thinking maybe their analysis just simply wasn't that good. It happens.

If people wanna pretend there was some grand scheme out of left field that snatched victory from them, so be it. I think deep down they know there was no unaccounted for black swan.

But cognitive bias makes the world go round.
    I stand by what I said too. And will add this , Trump won in a landslide. You're not looking at the peculiar numbers obviously..

If this result holds up for you it has nothing to do that you actually knew what you're doing betting on politics .. It will be just a lucky win for you , that's it. Nothing more..

RX Semi-God
    lol ok bro, fair enough. Not really looking to rub salt.

lot of mass migration, indoctrinated 23 year olds and baby mommas out there ready to pop that P for a gov't check....Knowing that isn't luck, it is called acknowledging reality but I digress.

lol ok bro, fair enough. Not really looking to rub salt.

lot of mass migration, indoctrinated 23 year olds and baby mommas out there ready to pop that P for a gov't check....Knowing that isn't luck, it is called acknowledging reality but I digress.
    If you got someone to concede to you like the forum moron did with Crudebar , you're good to go. Luck is better than good in my book.. Other than that , I'm still in play , action pending , outside the shares I sold.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by VIEJO DINOSAUR View Post
    Fantasy Island....
    Or is it

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Or is it
    Anytime you get VD involved in this discussion , you're probably over the target...lol

RX Semi-God
    Tucker on the outs given his skepticism of Sidney Powell claims? Damn, better be careful.

Maybe those "analytics political guys" can cut and past what you just wrote up and they won't have to pay their bets?
    Trump got 10,000,000 more votes than in 2016, Republicans kept the Senate when they weren't supposed to (Cuck boy Nate Silver had the Senate going blue with like 66% probability), Republicans picked up 12 seats in the House (no one projected anything close to this -absolute huge night for R’s in this regard), Republicans maintained every state legislature and picked up a new one in NH (not expected either), but the Republican incumbent President didn't win? Dude, this could have been more than just cutting corners. I think we should wait to see what else comes out but it doesn't smell right at all.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by hehateme82 View Post
    Trump got 10,000,000 more votes than in 2016, Republicans kept the Senate when they weren't supposed to (Cuck boy Nate Silver had the Senate going blue with like 66% probability), Republicans picked up 12 seats in the House (no one projected anything close to this -absolute huge night for R’s in this regard), Republicans maintained every state legislature and picked up a new one in NH (not expected either), but the Republican incumbent President didn't win? Dude, this could have been more than just cutting corners. I think we should wait to see what else comes out but it doesn't smell right at all.
    Time will tell, I think Dems just got the dregs out where they needed to because they had a ton of $ and the rules were in their favor for the most part. And trust me, I think it would be hilarious if he won. Granted the left would burn the country down but still...

You believe Trump won a landslide and Dominion digitally altered hundreds of thousands of votes? This seems to be the theory with the momentum now but I don't follow this stuff on a day to day basis.

Time will tell, I think Dems just got the dregs out where they needed to because they had a ton of $ and the rules were in their favor for the most part. And trust me, I think it would be hilarious if he won. Granted the left would burn the country down but still...

You believe Trump won a landslide and Dominion digitally altered hundreds of thousands of votes? This seems to be the theory with the momentum now but I don't follow this stuff on a day to day basis.
    Yeah, I'm not caught up with the Dominion stuff. I'm waiting to see what comes out but I'm not banking on Trump won in a landslide or anything. I just know what I typed earlier and it just doesn't look light. Maybe dems did what you said and squeaked out a victory but even then, it's catching lightening in a bottle based historical trends with what the R's did in every other race.

Why do people keep saying Biden couldn't get 200 people to a rally like that matters. I think its safe to assume most on the left aren't going to a rally during covid but are going to drop off a ballot in a box. This forum has gone off the deep end

Quote Originally Posted by Jstack34 View Post
    Why do people keep saying Biden couldn't get 200 people to a rally like that matters. I think its safe to assume most on the left aren't going to a rally during covid but are going to drop off a ballot in a box. This forum has gone off the deep end
    We get it... Nothing to see here... Move on ..