Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: Any attempt at CBB monthly contest....

1. #1 Any attempt at CBB monthly contest.... 
    RX Junior
    thanks

RX Junior
    interesting

RX Junior
    I’d be in for this

I'd be in if it started a little later-Not in the first few weeks as its hard to keep up as we move into the good football time too.

But timing would not be a deal killer if started either.

Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Guys, I'm taking the month of Dec off from grading the daily contests. Anyone want to give it a shot, you're more than welcome.

RX Junior
    I talked to JOH alittle bit. But id be up for grading a December contest so that people can keep playing. Most of the regular contest guys know I've been around in the monthly contest for awhile. So I'm willing to if people want to do one.

I’d be highly interested after December 12th. Like someone else stated, after the regular season of CFB is over...

Yeah, I 'd be up for it if we can get at least 10 guys too for an earlier contest but would also prefer after football ends too.

Thanks for scoring spider too. I'm not organized enough to pull that off!

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    I’d be highly interested after December 12th. Like someone else stated, after the regular season of CFB is over...

We could start it on the first and give until the 13th to sign up. that would give people that want to play from the beginning of the month the ability to play, and then the people that wanted to wait still enough time to get the required amount of plays in before the end of the month.

Thoughts?

RX Junior
    Hey Spider, says your inbox is full please delete some messages thx bro.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Livin the Family Life! View Post
    Hey Spider, says your inbox is full please delete some messages thx bro.

Done, sorry about that

RX Junior
    thanks SW...I could assist in grading if needed just don't think I could get lines up daily in reasonable amount of time. I'm pretty much game for whatever start date is set. I do agree that waiting for CFB to end I would just hate to see people get in a pinch meeting minimum number of games for the month due to possible cancellations, just my .02
    ........thanks!

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by ftkl69 View Post
    thanks SW...I could assist in grading if needed just don't think I could get lines up daily in reasonable amount of time. I'm pretty much game for whatever start date is set. I do agree that waiting for CFB to end I would just hate to see people get in a pinch meeting minimum number of games for the month due to possible cancellations, just my .02
    ........thanks!

Understandable. My thoughts are starting it on the 1st. Signups open till the 5th. Then people can start playing whenever they would like. If they waited till the 13th after CFB is over, playing the max 5 plays a day would give you 95 which is 25 over the required 70 plays.

I don't think leaving the signups open till the 13th is a good idea like my previous message said just because if someone gets out to a huge lead in the first 10 days may make people decide not to sign up. I think still requiring people to sign up by the 5th is good because they can sign up and then just wait to play until they have time.