Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: How many people do you know that had/have Covid?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    Your dumbass was probably out and about......and caught it.....fake ass pathologist

Dude has a wife and kids yet he stalks around for me on the internet.

I'll be sure to contact his wife soon and let her know, what kind of Covid asshole he is becoming.
    Dance boy....you are the biggest POS on the site (selling other posters picks to newbies) and I will call you out time and time again dance boy. Now go copy and paste some overs and ask all the guys their "unit" sizes....we k ow you like the guys with the big units

If the numbers are correct we should know one in every 18 or so people right?

Obv it depends where you live. In ny or cali you may have a higher % than other areas.

In hawaii it isnt too bad. I know maybe 5 that had it.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    LOL this is hilarious.
    What is so funny? You don’t think I know over 50 people with Covid? Easily over 50. I know 8 people in my subdivision alone. Six teachers and staff at my kids school. Friends at Myrtle beach 10. Friends in Fla 8. Friends in PA 5. Friends that live here. Over 15. Friends and family in Ky 5. I have lots of friends that are nurses and doctors. I know at least 15 of them that have had it.

Maybe you just don’t have many friends.

Quote Originally Posted by 919 View Post
    What is so funny? You donít think I know over 50 people with Covid? Easily over 50. I know 8 people in my subdivision alone. Six teachers and staff at my kids school. Friends at Myrtle beach 10. Friends in Fla 8. Friends in PA 5. Friends that live here. Over 15. Friends and family in Ky 5. I have lots of friends that are nurses and doctors. I know at least 15 of them that have had it.

Maybe you just donít have many friends.
    40 people had the flu last week in the entire country. And research cycle threshold false positives.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by hehateme82 View Post
    40 people had the flu last week in the entire country. And research cycle threshold false positives.
    The PCP test rate for false positives on the rapid tests used at our local hospital is less than 14%. Thatís for the rapid test. Where do you work?

RX Senior
    The PCP test rate for false positives on the rapid tests used at our local hospital is less than 14%. That’s for the rapid test. Where do you work?
    I didn’t realize what you were referring to until I went back and read your previous comment. Interesting, thanks for sharing. My comments were in response to the initial question about how many people we know that have tested positive for Covid. I have no way of knowing whether or not their tests were valid or not, I’m just going by people that have received a positive test result.

RX Senior
    There very well could be a lot of false positives out there or just positive tests from previous asymptomatic infection. From what I’ve been told, the US uses cycle/amplification of the pcr test up to 40 times where as in Europe it cuts off at 30. Some other countries, I think India is starting to say the cycle amount for detecting the virus. I would think that would be pretty helpful.

There very well could be a lot of false positives out there or just positive tests from previous asymptomatic infection. From what I’ve been told, the US uses cycle/amplification of the pcr test up to 40 times where as in Europe it cuts off at 30. Some other countries, I think India is starting to say the cycle amount for detecting the virus. I would think that would be pretty helpful.

Here is Fauci talking about cycles over 30 producing bunk test results. So why does the FDA, CDC, NIH allow up to 40? Anyone trusting this fucking evil cave troll is a simple minded dolt. He does not have our best interests at heart. There is an agenda there and not a good one for us. Time for the sheep to wake up before it's too late.

I saw you post this in the Politico section.

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    My Grandma died yesterday, dementia finally took its toll. No Covid whatsoever. Iím eagerly waiting the death certificate. Better not be any bullshit, she was 89. RIP, Grandma, I love you, go rest easy with Papa...
    My condolences, Matty Matt.

My mom died of a fall attributable to her severe late stage Alzheimers. That is an awful disease. Years of deterioration although her body had no other ailments, deficiencies whatsoever.

A prayer for your grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    My condolences, Matty Matt.

My mom died of a fall attributable to her severe late stage Alzheimers. That is an awful disease. Years of deterioration although her body had no other ailments, deficiencies whatsoever.

A prayer for your grandma.
    Same to you, kind sir...

Yea man, it’s tough right here at Christmas. I can remember as a kid and up until a few years ago of the whole family gathering at Grandma’s at Christmas Eve. It hasn’t happened the past couple of years, but we were hoping to have one last pow wow this Christmas Eve. We didn’t quite make it, but I know she’s looking down on me, and I have a job to do, raise my daughters to be half the woman she was and I’ve done my job...

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season, Michelangelo...

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    My Grandma died yesterday, dementia finally took its toll. No Covid whatsoever. I’m eagerly waiting the death certificate. Better not be any bullshit, she was 89. RIP, Grandma, I love you, go rest easy with Papa...
    Just saw this. Sorry to hear buddy. Hope you and famly doing ok

L5Y, USC is 4-0 vs SEC, outscoring them 167-48!!! 3peet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3peet View Post
    Finally someone close to me. My brother in law tested positive earlier this week. He's currently on a ventilator but the doctor did assure he'll recover.
    I was mistaken. He was on an oxygen, nasal tube. However and hour ago he was just put into ICU and need a ventilator. No one including my sister in law can see him. The brother in law is the closest it's gotten to my immediate circle. We're all pulling for him.

Know about a dozen. 2 have died.

i had it. parents had it. 1-2 dozen friends and their family members had it around the same time i did.

RX Senior
    Friend I grew up with was taken off life support yesterday. Cousins father in law died a couple weeks ago. Both Covid.