Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: I think its time address the elephant ( Crudebar/Woodstool ) in the room..

RX Senior
    More confirmation about him admitting he is Woodstool.

So far going to need more proof than this SS. Let's see what the mods say if anything. Anyway won't this be a moot point once Biden is inaugurated on 1/20?
    "Just cover baby!"

RX Semi-God
    lol Sam you’re such a clown

dunno who is a bigger loser, you or wood

Who cares anyway? The site is fine w him posting and betting, it is what it is
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    He can come forward and confirm if he wants. but this is from my inbox.

How would someone who is not a mod know what another forum members ip address is?

Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    What the fuck is your problem here ? You also getting blackmailed ? Was that the reason you gave us that pathetic response for conceding so fast ? That you're a classy guy..

You actually think this info shouldn't be brought to the forum ? Pay attention to what else is coming. Maybe you'll catch on ..maybe...
    Yawn. No one just starts a thread like this. Clearly you have a motive which is why you dodged the question...why do you care?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post

Who cares anyway? The site is fine w him posting and betting, it is what it is
    I think a lot of people would try to avoid betting with someone on credit when they've blackmailed a poster before. In fact, I think a lot of people would say that person should not have been on the site in the first place.

Regardless of whether or not he can post or bet, it's better to give people information about his past so that they can avoid giving him personal information. My PP has been frozen several times because of this guy and his scams and bad banking practices. It's pretty reasonable to say that Willie's account is frozen for simliar reasons.

RX Semi-God
    Yeah, like I said, you’re an idiot.
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

I think a lot of people would try to avoid betting with someone on credit when they've blackmailed a poster before. In fact, I think a lot of people would say that person should not have been on the site in the first place.

Regardless of whether or not he can post or bet, it's better to give people information about his past so that they can avoid giving him personal information. My PP has been frozen several times because of this guy and his scams and bad banking practices. It's pretty reasonable to say that Willie's account is frozen for simliar reasons.
    Perhaps you should ask Willie instead of assume that. In addition, Willie was involved so that the bets would be posted ahead of time, so there was no credit involved for most. If Willie is comfortable with it, that's all that should matter as the only exchange is between him and the people posting up, not Crudebar.

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar

Only problem Sam is your credit is similar to shitstools whether you like it or not guess a mod stepping in would help this story

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsm60 View Post
    How would someone who is not a mod know what another forum members ip address is?
    Because he contacted my employer, and my employer obtained it and gave it to me.

Yeah, like I said, you’re an idiot.
    Nice contribution..

RX Junior
    Because he contacted my employer, and my employer obtained it and gave it to me.
    That was woodstool ip. How did you get Crudes?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanjack View Post
    Only problem Sam is your credit is similar to shitstools whether you like it or not guess a mod stepping in would help this story
    I can't force them to, but they are more than welcome to chime in.

They reason Woodstool was banned was banned was exactly the reason I said. The mods can definitely confirm that.

RX Semi-God
    Nice contribution..
    Not my fault you’re too stupid to see why I’d call him an idiot for posting my PM w/o asking me. Think McFly.

Fucking fish

Not my fault you’re too stupid to see why I’d call him an idiot for posting my PM w/o asking me.

Fucking fish
    I don't follow the drama with stuff like that. Never have. This latest stuff was brought to me.. As far as being a fish , I will take the 50/1 all day.. You willing to lay the -5000 ?

RX Junior
    I dont see it. Looks like a bunch of accusations from an unstable person with an ax to grind for getting bitch slapped in the poli.

RX Semi-God
    I don't follow the drama with stuff like that. Never have. This latest stuff was brought to me.. As far as being a fish , I will take the 50/1 all day.. You willing to lay the -5000 ?
    Then don’t respond to my post like an idiot if you don’t know why I’m saying it.

Am I willing to lay -5000 that you’re not a human being? lol, might be time to log out bro

This place does not have mods .
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by 704EVER View Post
    This is a disturbing thread to say the least. I have several wagers with Crude, my money is being held up front with Willie and I hope that Crude is really an up standing guy because on my end, should Trump prevail Crudes' payout is in the 25K range. Crude, I hope you are an up standing guy, because in reality, you have funded nothing yet from your side. Just wondering what's going on here?
    respectfully you need your money back ASAP. Itís too late in the game for a bet on the presidency with that kind of $ to only be posted by 1 side. I donít know crude but I would bet regardless of the outcome you arenít getting his $. Best of luck.

Then don’t respond to my post like an idiot if you don’t know why I’m saying it.

Am I willing to lay -5000 that you’re not a human being? lol, might be time to log out bro
    I guess the answer is no

I stated from the beginning here , lets see some transparency from Crude..

RX Semi-God
    I guess the answer is no
    Again, just don’t respond to posts about stuff you’re too stupid to follow and I won’t have to talk down to you. Just be smarter man, not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsm60 View Post
    I dont see it. Looks like a bunch of accusations from an unstable person with an ax to grind for getting bitch slapped in the poli.
    Ive seen no proof Crudebar is Woodstool either. Not taking sides. Just speaking in terms of facts.

Again, just don’t respond to posts about stuff you’re too stupid to follow and I won’t have to talk down to you. Just be smarter man, not that hard.
    Calling people idiots doesn't make you the smartest guy in the room here.. Just beat it if you can't step up here. Haven't seen anything out of you yet in this thread that's helpful

RX Semi-God
    This thread is hilarious