Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: I think its time address the elephant ( Crudebar/Woodstool ) in the room..

Page 1 of 12 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. #1 I think its time address the elephant ( Crudebar/Woodstool ) in the room.. 
    Credible information has come forward to me and a few others that Crudebar has been involved in lets just say shady behavior with another poster on this forum. PP scams , blackmail. etc..

Since we have thousands of dollars and PP transactions with election bets involved here with several posters, and Crudebar , I think its time to open this up to a civil discussion. Lets get the proper and full transparency from Crudebar and the poster involved with the blackmail and PP scams reported. After receiving this info , I'm more suspicious than ever about what happened with Willie's PP account being suspended. Just need to take a closer look at this..

Hopefully we can move this situation in a positive direction and a resolution...

RX Wizard
    Crud is a Radical Leftist , he/she is not to be trusted ,a true sub human

Banned
    Seriously?

You think i got Willie's PP suspended and yet mine is fine.

Who sent you what info? Stock07? He has already apologized to me. Was his apology fake?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Crud is a Radical Leftist , he/she is not to be trusted ,a true sub human
    Such intelligence in this room. Haha.

RX Wizard
    I honestly can't remember
    Here are some of the threads I am not going over them
    No point
    I remember it all but not the specifics of who owed who. Who paid and didn't pay
    I seem to remember Jdeuce involved too
    Not sure if he ever paid
    There was supposedly personal info given out

bye, bye woodstool
    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...ight=woodstool

woodstool the scammer

woodstool owes me a 1000

You can just search woodstool

Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    Seriously?

You think i got Willie's PP suspended and yet mine is fine.

Who sent you what info? Stock07? He has already apologized to me. Was his apology fake?
    Nope was not me...

You are right I buried the hatchet all the way around...

Time to get this forum back to sharing game/betting insight and away from taking advantage of posters...

Forum wagers with other posters is just a bad idea all the way around...Thatís what books are for...
    Go Hawks

the other poster will be in here soon enough..

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Nope was not me...

You are right I buried the hatchet all the way around...

Time to get this forum back to sharing game/betting insight and away from taking advantage of posters...

Forum wagers with other posters is just a bad idea all the way around...That’s what books are for...
    I don't want anyone being scammed, I'm totally on board with that. And I'm not saying anyone as been scammed either

But I'm not going to let posters off the hook for making bets they chose to make, especially all the bets that have been posted up by both parties

If people made bets that were not posted up, well that's on them
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

Oh my, just another antagonistic thread/post by the usual suspect. But yeah, he never instigates anything. Why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by bodyforlife View Post
    Oh my, just another antagonistic thread/post by the usual suspect. But yeah, he never instigates anything. Why do you care?

can you check your RED EYE deranged syndrome at the door ?

I buried the hatchet all the way around...
    In his back?

Banned
    This is just funny in my opinion.

Getting accused of scamming a sports book 17 years ago. Which the book was actually scamming me and their customers. Which even SBR confirmed, 17 years ago. Which i applied the link.

Getting accused of changing my join date.

Now all this fun.

Haha. Whatever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I don't want anyone being scammed, I'm totally on board with that. And I'm not saying anyone as been scammed either

But I'm not going to let posters off the hook for making bets they chose to make, especially all the bets that have been posted up by both parties

This is all i needed to hear.

Thanks for being a stand up guy Willie.

We don't see eye to eye on politics but as gamblers we are brothers.

RX Senior
    It’s been a while. It’s come to my attention that Woodstool has been posting as crudebar; and he has been making political wagers with several members of the forum. I wanted to give you all some information about dealing with this guy

I unfortunately made the mistake of giving him personal information when settling a bet with him. We spatted a ton over the course of 6 months or so about as much dumb shit as you could imagine. I regret it all, and admittedly put myself in a situation that I shouldn't have. I take responsibility for that.

“Woodstool” got banned from the RX because he contacted my (now) ex employer , and I reported this to BAS and Hache once my employer told me about

It. Basically he sent an email saying that I was a racist and submitted a thread of mine that he thought showed I was racist. The HR Director of my former employer called me in and discussed it with me. She said it was not racist at all, though it was obviously a little weird to be at a site like this. I asked her to give me the IP address of the person who submitted this info, and she gave it to me. I then took it to BAS and Hache, who said it matched Woodstool's IP address. He was shortly banned after.

At this point Woodstool already had my personal information. He then contacted me a day or so after being booted from the site and started threatening/blackmailing me and telling me to leave the site. That's why until Saturday, I had not posted since April 2019. He then continued to threaten me, and told me that if I didn't give him money that he would contact people in my personal life and ex-employer (they aren't my ex-employer because of him, just to be clear; I made a career change in 2020).

This behavior continued for basically all of 2019. He ended up extorting a few thousand dollars from me, forced me to write an apology for my "bad behavior" to the board in June 2019 (which was later deleted), and at one point forced me to fund a $1500 Ignition account for him since he had been banned from the site. I let him do this for way too long, because I was young and stupid and didn't want him to risk trying to hurt my personal life. But eventually I had enough of it, started ignoring him, and brought it both my family, my lawyer, and law enforcement. While no formal charges have been brought, we now know exactly who he is, and are more than willing to press forward if he tries to do something rash with anyone in my personal or former work life.

I think most of you wouldn't be scared, stupid people like me and let him take advantage of you for so long. That part is on me. I also think he probably would not go those lengths to most of you; he did have a vendetta towards me for our online spats. But I would NEVER give this guy any of your information. So that's why I felt compelled to come back here and share this.

If you want to settle wagers with him still, I think that's fine as long as you don't give him your info. That's your business and something you should work out. I think going forward, like stock said, avoid doing wagers here for the most part. While I think it's sort of shitty this guy has been allowed to post as Crudebar, I also get that they may have missed him because of his join date.

Happy to follow up with anyone about specifics of this if necessary. I figured it's good to have all the info then proceed with caution in any way you see feasible.

Thanks

StanfordSam

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    In his back?
    Whose ghost are you?

Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    Getting accused of changing my join date.
    I don't give 2 shits about any of this. I did see what you are referring to though. And thought it was weird that you were posting in 2003, yet you have 2004 under your avatar as the join date. Not sure how that happens.. Weird.

I agree...bets that are already made and posted up should be honored for sure...

Was more so saying in the future posters might want to stick to RX approved contest etc...skip the poster to poster wagers...
    Go Hawks

no one is asking Willie to do anything other than pay out the bets.. lets not get a head of things here folks.. civil discussion is what I mentioned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    I don't give 2 shits about any of this. I did see what you are referring to though. And thought it was weird that you were posting in 2003, yet you have 2004 under your avatar as the join date. Not sure how that happens.. Weird.
    I saw that also. No clue. ask the site. Why or how would i change a join date? haha

Like i said. Willie came through and i am done with this non-sense.

Banned
    I agree...bets that are already made and posted up should be honored for sure...

Was more so saying in the future posters might want to stick to RX approved contest etc...skip the poster to poster wagers...
    No one has to bet me. I thought we were all having fun. Perhaps i was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Whose ghost are you?
    I have a PHD in heterosexual LOVE. That's all you need to know old man.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    I honestly can't remember
    Here are some of the threads I am not going over them
    No point
    I remember it all but not the specifics of who owed who. Who paid and didn't pay
    I seem to remember Jdeuce involved too
    Not sure if he ever paid
    There was supposedly personal info given out

bye, bye woodstool

woodstool the scammer

woodstool owes me a 1000

You can just search woodstool
    Jdeuce did not pay, also a stiff. Huge loser, posted in RX poli forum for over a decade too. But $500 just too much to handle.
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    He ended up extorting a few thousand dollars from me, forced me to write an apology for my "bad behavior" to the board in June 2019 (which was later deleted), and at one point forced me to fund a $1500 Ignition account for him since he had been banned from the site. I let him do this for way too long
    You sound like a real sucker.

RX Wizard
    At this point Woodstool already had my personal information. He then contacted me a day or so after being booted from the site and started threatening/blackmailing me and telling me to leave the site. That's why until Saturday, I had not posted since April 2019. He then continued to threaten me, and told me that if I didn't give him money that he would contact people in my personal life and ex-employer (they aren't my ex-employer because of him, just to be clear; I made a career change in 2020).
    Does wood deny this
    I would say this is preety disgusting behavior and if true he should have his ass beat/ be injail/ banned forever
    But yes he should be paid his bets before that

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I let him do this for way too long, because I was young and stupid
    You were young and stupid? It was a year ago. LOL

I don't think you can shake the stupid thing in just a year. Usually takes a little more time.