Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: This is why we love college basketball

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Local
    Sister Jean looks like she's 150 and then you hear her talk and she sounds like she's 40 - no horseshoe in her ass - the seeds are just wrong this year - Loyola was the better team - all game long - people that watched Ohio and Abilene Christian knew they were capable of winning games in the tournament

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Sister Jean looks like she's 150 and then you hear her talk and she sounds like she's 40

RX Senior
    Sister Jean is dangerous ....... she's gotta be doing a little black magic on the side , I'd send in a spy to check out the Loyola locker room I'm sure there are little dolls somewhere in there with pins sticking out of them

One Shining Moment about to come on. I won huge on Baylor tonight but I’m sad that it’s all over. Until next season, boys. Thanks for all the great times.

Congrats on your huge win but for the rest of us it was anti-climactic ending.
    "Just cover baby!"