Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: This is why we love college basketball

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 This is why we love college basketball 
    FreeRyanFerguson.com Illini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,242
    Watch a college game, and then immediately after, watch a NBA game. The level of ability does not compare at all. The best basketball players in the world are in the NBA. But we don't like the product that much because the players really don't compete that hard. We watch it if there's nothing else on, or we bet on it and use the product like an action drug, strictly for our own dopamine rush. It's corrupted at the core. Players have already gotten rich and care more about money than they do the games. They sort of want to win, and the best players really do want to win, but the effort given to achieve that goal is just not that high. So do they really even like competing anymore? For some of them, I'm sure even the fake clapping on the bench after every basket is seen as part of their job responsibilities and nothing more. Other than Popovich, the coaches don't yell at their players because their relationship is like a brother to brother, rather than a father to son. Pro sports just have a damaged product that will never change, because of human nature. Greed on the part of everyone, and just the fact that we live in an imperfect world of selfishness, of which we are all guilty. But we still long for the purity. We love the minor leagues in basketball much more, because it embodies everything that we wish were true about the world. The talent level is the highest available to the sport, while keeping it as pure as can be within our fallen state of sin as humans. Yes, there are highly paid coaches and shadiness with payments to players, but no kid in college basketball gets rich while at school. They play because they love to play the game of basketball. The game is played with such intensity on every possession. You really pick this up when you go to a college game and sit near the court. The coaches are fathers. Sure, you fear them. But you love them, and they love you back. You certainly know that there will be yelling and cussing, and it's part of the father son relationship. The kids aren't yet at the age where they've died inside. All of us died in our late twenties, realizing that life here was absolutely not going to be what you had hoped for when you were in high school. Or if you have achieved every result and felt every feeling you ever wanted to feel in this life, you found it empty and ultimately unfulfilling. You know what I'm talking about. These kids haven't died yet inside....they are still kids. They dream about the future....success in basketball. But they mostly live in the now and they live it with all of their heart. What is the chance to compete? It's recess to kids. They play as hard as they can, and they want to win with all of their energy. The coach can also help you in your life dreams. And he just might be what makes them happen. Then there is the NCAA tournament, the granddaddy of all sporting events of all time. "The ball is tipped, there you are..." ah, that's one of the sadder moments of the year every year for me, signaling the end of the season I've thoroughly loved watching. The CBS music video with all the tournament highlights has an unforgettable song, One Shining Moment. I'm moved to tears or near tears every year as it plays at the end of the last game. It's the capping off of a 3 week celebration of life, living through the kids vicariously in one of the pinnacle experiences of their lives. We hear their stories, and always fall in love every year with a new darling Cinderella that comes out of nowhere to knock off a giant or two. At the end, every team but one has their raw hearts broken and their dreams crushed. But they felt so alive while taking this journey. We love those kids, and we regret that they will learn very soon that life is going to break their hearts much more than it just did, in ways they don't see coming. For us, well, tomorrow is Tuesday, it probably won't be that great, and it's back to living in a fallen world. I love college basketball.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    27,340
    That's deep man, but not the best formatting

    Youth is wasted on the young
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    24,203
    With college hoops , you see more of playing for the name on the front of the jersey. NBA they play more for the name on the back of it..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    central ma
    Posts
    449
    You way overrate the NCAA tournament. When Holy Cross plays Kansas in that first round game I am not glued to my seat. It should be pared down to 32 teams like the old days.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard Mr_Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    11,632
    Quote Originally Posted by unusualsusp11 View Post
    You way overrate the NCAA tournament. When Holy Cross plays Kansas in that first round game I am not glued to my seat. It should be pared down to 32 teams like the old days.
    Yea but we finally got that #1 seed upset in the first rd
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    FreeRyanFerguson.com Illini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,242
    Quote Originally Posted by unusualsusp11 View Post
    You way overrate the NCAA tournament. When Holy Cross plays Kansas in that first round game I am not glued to my seat. It should be pared down to 32 teams like the old days.
    I disagree. My friends and I look forward to Selection Sunday, and then immediately plan where we are going to get together each of the first 4 days to feast on basketball and upsets and Kevin Harlan calling them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    FreeRyanFerguson.com Illini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,242
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    That's deep man, but not the best formatting

    Youth is wasted on the young
    Yeah, it would have been easier to read with paragraphs, but I was just rambling from the heart.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Poker Room
    Posts
    2,840
    Great post. There's nothing quite like the opening weekend of the NCAA tournament. The best 4 consecutive days of sports all year. If I'm not mistaken the first year they ever played "One Shining Moment", was the year Louisville and Never nervous Pervous won the title. The song replaced Phil Collins "Give me just one more night", which was played the year Nova and Rollie stunned the Hoyas.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    Watch a college game, and then immediately after, watch a NBA game. The level of ability does not compare at all. The best basketball players in the world are in the NBA. But we don't like the product that much because the players really don't compete that hard. We watch it if there's nothing else on, or we bet on it and use the product like an action drug, strictly for our own dopamine rush. It's corrupted at the core. Players have already gotten rich and care more about money than they do the games. They sort of want to win, and the best players really do want to win, but the effort given to achieve that goal is just not that high. So do they really even like competing anymore? For some of them, I'm sure even the fake clapping on the bench after every basket is seen as part of their job responsibilities and nothing more. Other than Popovich, the coaches don't yell at their players because their relationship is like a brother to brother, rather than a father to son. Pro sports just have a damaged product that will never change, because of human nature. Greed on the part of everyone, and just the fact that we live in an imperfect world of selfishness, of which we are all guilty. But we still long for the purity. We love the minor leagues in basketball much more, because it embodies everything that we wish were true about the world. The talent level is the highest available to the sport, while keeping it as pure as can be within our fallen state of sin as humans. Yes, there are highly paid coaches and shadiness with payments to players, but no kid in college basketball gets rich while at school. They play because they love to play the game of basketball. The game is played with such intensity on every possession. You really pick this up when you go to a college game and sit near the court. The coaches are fathers. Sure, you fear them. But you love them, and they love you back. You certainly know that there will be yelling and cussing, and it's part of the father son relationship. The kids aren't yet at the age where they've died inside. All of us died in our late twenties, realizing that life here was absolutely not going to be what you had hoped for when you were in high school. Or if you have achieved every result and felt every feeling you ever wanted to feel in this life, you found it empty and ultimately unfulfilling. You know what I'm talking about. These kids haven't died yet inside....they are still kids. They dream about the future....success in basketball. But they mostly live in the now and they live it with all of their heart. What is the chance to compete? It's recess to kids. They play as hard as they can, and they want to win with all of their energy. The coach can also help you in your life dreams. And he just might be what makes them happen. Then there is the NCAA tournament, the granddaddy of all sporting events of all time. "The ball is tipped, there you are..." ah, that's one of the sadder moments of the year every year for me, signaling the end of the season I've thoroughly loved watching. The CBS music video with all the tournament highlights has an unforgettable song, One Shining Moment. I'm moved to tears or near tears every year as it plays at the end of the last game. It's the capping off of a 3 week celebration of life, living through the kids vicariously in one of the pinnacle experiences of their lives. We hear their stories, and always fall in love every year with a new darling Cinderella that comes out of nowhere to knock off a giant or two. At the end, every team but one has their raw hearts broken and their dreams crushed. But they felt so alive while taking this journey. We love those kids, and we regret that they will learn very soon that life is going to break their hearts much more than it just did, in ways they don't see coming. For us, well, tomorrow is Tuesday, it probably won't be that great, and it's back to living in a fallen world. I love college basketball.
    nice post
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mark View Post
    Yea but we finally got that #1 seed upset in the first rd
    never thought I'd see it in my lifetime #1 VIRGINIA loses to #16 UMBC ( university maryland baltimore county )
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Poker Room
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    never thought I'd see it in my lifetime #1 VIRGINIA loses to #16 UMBC ( university maryland baltimore county )
    Amazing how UVA followed it up the very next year being on the brink of elimination multiple times and still ending up National Champs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Third stool from the door at most WI bars
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    With college hoops , you see more of playing for the name on the front of the jersey. NBA they play more for the name on the back of it..
    Yeah, for one year, then the best ones head to the NBA. Lot of loyalty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior PoundFoolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    5,486
    Miss the old days of college basketball, which for me means the old Big East. Best conference in the history of sports. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Local Michelangelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    Watch a college game, and then immediately after, watch a NBA game. The level of ability does not compare at all. The best basketball players in the world are in the NBA. But we don't like the product that much because the players really don't compete that hard. We watch it if there's nothing else on, or we bet on it and use the product like an action drug, strictly for our own dopamine rush. It's corrupted at the core. Players have already gotten rich and care more about money than they do the games. They sort of want to win, and the best players really do want to win, but the effort given to achieve that goal is just not that high. So do they really even like competing anymore? For some of them, I'm sure even the fake clapping on the bench after every basket is seen as part of their job responsibilities and nothing more. Other than Popovich, the coaches don't yell at their players because their relationship is like a brother to brother, rather than a father to son. Pro sports just have a damaged product that will never change, because of human nature. Greed on the part of everyone, and just the fact that we live in an imperfect world of selfishness, of which we are all guilty. But we still long for the purity. We love the minor leagues in basketball much more, because it embodies everything that we wish were true about the world. The talent level is the highest available to the sport, while keeping it as pure as can be within our fallen state of sin as humans. Yes, there are highly paid coaches and shadiness with payments to players, but no kid in college basketball gets rich while at school. They play because they love to play the game of basketball. The game is played with such intensity on every possession. You really pick this up when you go to a college game and sit near the court. The coaches are fathers. Sure, you fear them. But you love them, and they love you back. You certainly know that there will be yelling and cussing, and it's part of the father son relationship. The kids aren't yet at the age where they've died inside. All of us died in our late twenties, realizing that life here was absolutely not going to be what you had hoped for when you were in high school. Or if you have achieved every result and felt every feeling you ever wanted to feel in this life, you found it empty and ultimately unfulfilling. You know what I'm talking about. These kids haven't died yet inside....they are still kids. They dream about the future....success in basketball. But they mostly live in the now and they live it with all of their heart. What is the chance to compete? It's recess to kids. They play as hard as they can, and they want to win with all of their energy. The coach can also help you in your life dreams. And he just might be what makes them happen. Then there is the NCAA tournament, the granddaddy of all sporting events of all time. "The ball is tipped, there you are..." ah, that's one of the sadder moments of the year every year for me, signaling the end of the season I've thoroughly loved watching. The CBS music video with all the tournament highlights has an unforgettable song, One Shining Moment. I'm moved to tears or near tears every year as it plays at the end of the last game. It's the capping off of a 3 week celebration of life, living through the kids vicariously in one of the pinnacle experiences of their lives. We hear their stories, and always fall in love every year with a new darling Cinderella that comes out of nowhere to knock off a giant or two. At the end, every team but one has their raw hearts broken and their dreams crushed. But they felt so alive while taking this journey. We love those kids, and we regret that they will learn very soon that life is going to break their hearts much more than it just did, in ways they don't see coming. For us, well, tomorrow is Tuesday, it probably won't be that great, and it's back to living in a fallen world. I love college basketball.
    Love the sentiment and the post. Tough to read but well stated.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    24,203
    Quote Originally Posted by arniesarmy View Post
    Yeah, for one year, then the best ones head to the NBA. Lot of loyalty.
    Thousands of players in college hoops.. The very few that move on , who cares...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    705
    Lovie Smith sucked the life And money out of the football program


    let’s talk about that
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze22 View Post
    Amazing how UVA followed it up the very next year being on the brink of elimination multiple times and still ending up National Champs.
    You'd swear it was all scripted for a movie
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    FreeRyanFerguson.com Illini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,242
    The ball is tipped....


    What a great time of the year.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    The ball is tipped....


    What a great time of the year.
    Does it get any more exciting than this in sports ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Junior carlitosway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    Watch a college game, and then immediately after, watch a NBA game. The level of ability does not compare at all. The best basketball players in the world are in the NBA. But we don't like the product that much because the players really don't compete that hard. We watch it if there's nothing else on, or we bet on it and use the product like an action drug, strictly for our own dopamine rush. It's corrupted at the core. Players have already gotten rich and care more about money than they do the games. They sort of want to win, and the best players really do want to win, but the effort given to achieve that goal is just not that high. So do they really even like competing anymore? For some of them, I'm sure even the fake clapping on the bench after every basket is seen as part of their job responsibilities and nothing more. Other than Popovich, the coaches don't yell at their players because their relationship is like a brother to brother, rather than a father to son. Pro sports just have a damaged product that will never change, because of human nature. Greed on the part of everyone, and just the fact that we live in an imperfect world of selfishness, of which we are all guilty. But we still long for the purity. We love the minor leagues in basketball much more, because it embodies everything that we wish were true about the world. The talent level is the highest available to the sport, while keeping it as pure as can be within our fallen state of sin as humans. Yes, there are highly paid coaches and shadiness with payments to players, but no kid in college basketball gets rich while at school. They play because they love to play the game of basketball. The game is played with such intensity on every possession. You really pick this up when you go to a college game and sit near the court. The coaches are fathers. Sure, you fear them. But you love them, and they love you back. You certainly know that there will be yelling and cussing, and it's part of the father son relationship. The kids aren't yet at the age where they've died inside. All of us died in our late twenties, realizing that life here was absolutely not going to be what you had hoped for when you were in high school. Or if you have achieved every result and felt every feeling you ever wanted to feel in this life, you found it empty and ultimately unfulfilling. You know what I'm talking about. These kids haven't died yet inside....they are still kids. They dream about the future....success in basketball. But they mostly live in the now and they live it with all of their heart. What is the chance to compete? It's recess to kids. They play as hard as they can, and they want to win with all of their energy. The coach can also help you in your life dreams. And he just might be what makes them happen. Then there is the NCAA tournament, the granddaddy of all sporting events of all time. "The ball is tipped, there you are..." ah, that's one of the sadder moments of the year every year for me, signaling the end of the season I've thoroughly loved watching. The CBS music video with all the tournament highlights has an unforgettable song, One Shining Moment. I'm moved to tears or near tears every year as it plays at the end of the last game. It's the capping off of a 3 week celebration of life, living through the kids vicariously in one of the pinnacle experiences of their lives. We hear their stories, and always fall in love every year with a new darling Cinderella that comes out of nowhere to knock off a giant or two. At the end, every team but one has their raw hearts broken and their dreams crushed. But they felt so alive while taking this journey. We love those kids, and we regret that they will learn very soon that life is going to break their hearts much more than it just did, in ways they don't see coming. For us, well, tomorrow is Tuesday, it probably won't be that great, and it's back to living in a fallen world. I love college basketball.
    Nice...but please indent so we can read it easier and quicker.
    "Just cover baby!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Semi-God festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Great State of Texas
    Posts
    42,170

    [ Making it a little more readable ]


    Watch a college game, and then immediately after, watch a NBA game. The level of ability does not compare at all. The best basketball players in the world are in the NBA. But we don't like the product that much because the players really don't compete that hard. We watch it if there's nothing else on, or we bet on it and use the product like an action drug, strictly for our own dopamine rush.

    It's corrupted at the core. Players have already gotten rich and care more about money than they do the games. They sort of want to win, and the best players really do want to win, but the effort given to achieve that goal is just not that high. So do they really even like competing anymore? For some of them, I'm sure even the fake clapping on the bench after every basket is seen as part of their job responsibilities and nothing more.

    Other than Popovich, the coaches don't yell at their players because their relationship is like a brother to brother, rather than a father to son. Pro sports just have a damaged product that will never change, because of human nature. Greed on the part of everyone, and just the fact that we live in an imperfect world of selfishness, of which we are all guilty. But we still long for the purity. We love the minor leagues in basketball much more, because it embodies everything that we wish were true about the world. The talent level is the highest available to the sport, while keeping it as pure as can be within our fallen state of sin as humans.

    Yes, there are highly paid coaches and shadiness with payments to players, but no kid in college basketball gets rich while at school. They play because they love to play the game of basketball. The game is played with such intensity on every possession. You really pick this up when you go to a college game and sit near the court. The coaches are fathers. Sure, you fear them. But you love them, and they love you back. You certainly know that there will be yelling and cussing, and it's part of the father son relationship. The kids aren't yet at the age where they've died inside. All of us died in our late twenties, realizing that life here was absolutely not going to be what you had hoped for when you were in high school. Or if you have achieved every result and felt every feeling you ever wanted to feel in this life, you found it empty and ultimately unfulfilling.

    You know what I'm talking about. These kids haven't died yet inside....they are still kids. They dream about the future....success in basketball. But they mostly live in the now and they live it with all of their heart. What is the chance to compete? It's recess to kids. They play as hard as they can, and they want to win with all of their energy. The coach can also help you in your life dreams. And he just might be what makes them happen. Then there is the NCAA tournament, the granddaddy of all sporting events of all time. "The ball is tipped, there you are..." ah, that's one of the sadder moments of the year every year for me, signaling the end of the season I've thoroughly loved watching. The CBS music video with all the tournament highlights has an unforgettable song, One Shining Moment.

    I'm moved to tears or near tears every year as it plays at the end of the last game. It's the capping off of a 3 week celebration of life, living through the kids vicariously in one of the pinnacle experiences of their lives. We hear their stories, and always fall in love every year with a new darling Cinderella that comes out of nowhere to knock off a giant or two. At the end, every team but one has their raw hearts broken and their dreams crushed. But they felt so alive while taking this journey. We love those kids, and we regret that they will learn very soon that life is going to break their hearts much more than it just did, in ways they don't see coming. For us, well, tomorrow is Tuesday, it probably won't be that great, and it's back to living in a fallen world.

    I love college basketball.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Local Michelangelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,649
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post

    [ Making it a little more readable ]


    Watch a college game, and then immediately after, watch a NBA game. The level of ability does not compare at all. The best basketball players in the world are in the NBA. But we don't like the product that much because the players really don't compete that hard. We watch it if there's nothing else on, or we bet on it and use the product like an action drug, strictly for our own dopamine rush.

    It's corrupted at the core. Players have already gotten rich and care more about money than they do the games. They sort of want to win, and the best players really do want to win, but the effort given to achieve that goal is just not that high. So do they really even like competing anymore? For some of them, I'm sure even the fake clapping on the bench after every basket is seen as part of their job responsibilities and nothing more.

    Other than Popovich, the coaches don't yell at their players because their relationship is like a brother to brother, rather than a father to son. Pro sports just have a damaged product that will never change, because of human nature. Greed on the part of everyone, and just the fact that we live in an imperfect world of selfishness, of which we are all guilty. But we still long for the purity. We love the minor leagues in basketball much more, because it embodies everything that we wish were true about the world. The talent level is the highest available to the sport, while keeping it as pure as can be within our fallen state of sin as humans.

    Yes, there are highly paid coaches and shadiness with payments to players, but no kid in college basketball gets rich while at school. They play because they love to play the game of basketball. The game is played with such intensity on every possession. You really pick this up when you go to a college game and sit near the court. The coaches are fathers. Sure, you fear them. But you love them, and they love you back. You certainly know that there will be yelling and cussing, and it's part of the father son relationship. The kids aren't yet at the age where they've died inside. All of us died in our late twenties, realizing that life here was absolutely not going to be what you had hoped for when you were in high school. Or if you have achieved every result and felt every feeling you ever wanted to feel in this life, you found it empty and ultimately unfulfilling.

    You know what I'm talking about. These kids haven't died yet inside....they are still kids. They dream about the future....success in basketball. But they mostly live in the now and they live it with all of their heart. What is the chance to compete? It's recess to kids. They play as hard as they can, and they want to win with all of their energy. The coach can also help you in your life dreams. And he just might be what makes them happen. Then there is the NCAA tournament, the granddaddy of all sporting events of all time. "The ball is tipped, there you are..." ah, that's one of the sadder moments of the year every year for me, signaling the end of the season I've thoroughly loved watching. The CBS music video with all the tournament highlights has an unforgettable song, One Shining Moment.

    I'm moved to tears or near tears every year as it plays at the end of the last game. It's the capping off of a 3 week celebration of life, living through the kids vicariously in one of the pinnacle experiences of their lives. We hear their stories, and always fall in love every year with a new darling Cinderella that comes out of nowhere to knock off a giant or two. At the end, every team but one has their raw hearts broken and their dreams crushed. But they felt so alive while taking this journey. We love those kids, and we regret that they will learn very soon that life is going to break their hearts much more than it just did, in ways they don't see coming. For us, well, tomorrow is Tuesday, it probably won't be that great, and it's back to living in a fallen world.

    I love college basketball.
    You're hired as our new editor, zit. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Semi-God festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Great State of Texas
    Posts
    42,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    You're hired as our new editor, zit. Thanks.
    Hahaha.

    :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    20,337
    #1 Illinois down 10 with 6 minutes left.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    marlton,nj
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    #1 Illinois down 10 with 6 minutes left.

    This might seem harsh but Sister Jean has a horseshoe up her ass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •