Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: This is my favorite photo that sums up today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 This is my favorite photo that sums up today 
    RX Junior
    Protestor walking out of the Capitol with Nancy Pelosi's lectern. He will probably sell it to a wealthy private collector and retire in Thailand.

RX Junior
    I think he is trying to take it to his jail cell that he will be sharing with Bubba

Fucking loser mindless cultist Yahoos.
    "Just cover baby!"

RX Local
    That is a great pic - hopefully Trump issues some sort of blanket pardon

RX Junior
    To think that people were able to breach the second most protected building in the Washington, DC is unbelievable. I visited the Capitol in the 70's. You could freely walk the halls, take the subway tram beneath the building sitting next to congressmen. You could walk right into your Senator or Representatives office to ask for a pass to visit the Whitehouse. After 9/11 what happened today should have been impossible.

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw77 View Post
    To think that people were able to breach the second most protected building in the Washington, DC is unbelievable. I visited the Capitol in the 70's. You could freely walk the halls, take the subway tram beneath the building sitting next to congressmen. You could walk right into your Senator or Representatives office to ask for a pass to visit the Whitehouse. After 9/11 what happened today should have been impossible.
    To think that people were able to protest and burn down peoples businesses because of protesting is absolutely no different . I agree with it should not happen but it shouldn’t happen anywhere . This country is truly divided and now it will be ok to lock people up because the wrong people are protesting .

Not enough was done today to stop these pissed off people.

And not enough was done all spring, summer, and fall, to stop those people.

Should they have invaded the capitol. Absolutely not.

Should Antifa and BLM been allowed to riot, burn, and plunder. Absolutely not.

The country is f*ked.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Not enough was done today to stop these pissed off people.

And not enough was done all spring, summer, and fall, to stop those people.

Should they have invaded the capitol. Absolutely not.

Should Antifa and BLM been allowed to riot, burn, and plunder. Absolutely not.

The country is f*ked.

This, Jim....

We need as a collective whole stay strong...this is a disgrace to the USA...

Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw77 View Post
    I expected a better security detail than what I saw today. It was so easy for them to overrun those cops. They should have had the military there.
    "Just cover baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by C.P. View Post
    This, Jim....

We need as a collective whole stay strong...this is a disgrace to the USA...

Hear hear. We're Americans first. When we can put our disagreements to the side and focus as a unit there's no better nation in anything. Our real adversaries are licking their chops.
    "Just cover baby!"

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    What's everyone complaining about?

Looks like a "peaceful protest" to me.

Now if they burned down their neighborhoods and maybe killed some police officers, instead of scaring Pelosi, libtard nation would be loving them

After four years of treasonous bullshit, I'm laughing. You reap what you sow. There is no coming together for me and democratic leaders or their media. May their souls rot in hell. Absolutely no empathy from me
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

I also liked this one

Quote Originally Posted by carlitosway View Post

Our real adversaries are licking their chops.
    This for SURE...

Hear hear. We're Americans first. When we can put our disagreements to the side and focus as a unit there's no better nation in anything. Our real adversaries are licking their chops.
    C'mon man, you're way late to this game my friend. And yes, our enemies are laughing. They have been for at least four years now. Russia can't believe how stupid we are, China loves their reprieve, and Iran is gearing up their terrorist organizations as we speak. Probably expecting us to finance them too

We're fucked, everyone needs to look in the mirror
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    What's everyone complaining about?

Looks like a "peaceful protest" to me.

Now if they burned down their neighborhoods and maybe killed some police officers, instead of scaring Pelosi, libtard nation would be loving them

After four years of treasonous bullshit, I'm laughing. You reap what you sow. There is no coming together for me and democratic leaders or their media. May their souls rot in hell. Absolutely no empathy from me
    Yeah, if Capital Hill was burnt to the ground and Shumer's head was stuck to a post at the entrance to DC I would think different but this was much to do about nothing

Missouri politicians out fundraising as siege of White House happening? Believe it was senator rebuplican Jim Hawley.

He is a radical, antifa, extremist that hates America and is trying to attack our country with violence and crime. Of course there are people at therxforum who do not want to see LAW & ORDER and think what these terrorists are doing is ok.

Their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square." The Falls's Avatar
    How did everyone get in?

I was there today and seent it...the front door was wide open. Hundreds got in. Everyone inside was saying not to fight the cops or break anything inside...they didn't want to destroy anything.

Someone "snuck around a back door" to come open the front door. People were leaving through a bashed window...in front of tons of cops.
    Cops weren't doing anything inside.

I saw less than 20 cops initially guarding the entire front entrance.

RX Junior
    Before this I had always wondered what happened to Kato Kaelin. Now the world knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    C'mon man, you're way late to this game my friend. And yes, our enemies are laughing. They have been for at least four years now. Russia can't believe how stupid we are, China loves their reprieve, and Iran is gearing up their terrorist organizations as we speak. Probably expecting us to finance them too

We're fucked, everyone needs to look in the mirror
    Particularly with the Russians who Agent Orange snuggled up to while electing not to listen to his advisers and intelligence community. Something which you seem to have been in denial in your writings here for a lengthy time. Glad you're waking up to that threat.
    "Just cover baby!"

After four years of investigations yielded nothing, you really have to give that nonsense up

Quote Originally Posted by The Falls View Post
    How did everyone get in?

I was there today and seent it...the front door was wide open. Hundreds got in. Everyone inside was saying not to fight the cops or break anything inside...they didn't want to destroy anything.

Someone "snuck around a back door" to come open the front door. People were leaving through a bashed window...in front of tons of cops.
    Cops weren't doing anything inside.

I saw less than 20 cops initially guarding the entire front entrance.
    Almost as if the entire clown show was carefully planned and coordinated in advance...

"Nothing wrong with a little Marxism" - Delusional Donger the WELCH, aka Pavian Grinage

Capitol Police Take Selfies With Those “Dangerous” Patriots…

https://rumble.com/vci18x-capitol-po...-patriots.html

"Nothing wrong with a little Marxism" - Delusional Donger the WELCH, aka Pavian Grinage

RX Senior
    Particularly with the Russians who Agent Orange snuggled up to while electing not to listen to his advisers and intelligence community. Something which you seem to have been in denial in your writings here for a lengthy time. Glad you're waking up to that threat.
    ooohhh...russia russia russia....you have 2 be an idiot... 2 still spout that bs

Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    ooohhh...russia russia russia....you have 2 be an idiot... 2 still spout that bs

You have to be an idiot not to believe it. Smoking gun trail everywhere. Indictments handed down and members of his election staff convicted. Trump asking Russia for help to hack Hillary's emails. Throwing his intelligence community under the bus and taking Putin's word over theirs. Not ever addressing the bounties on our military. Ignoring the massive hacking by the Russians and then trying to deflect and blame China and Iran. Yeah that BS? What do you and Willie have? Nothing. Will see how this ages.
    "Just cover baby!"