Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Trainer Eric Guillot banned for giving horse a racist name

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    I could care less
    I think you mean you couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Dude's a horse trainer that's made $ 13 million
    And he also looks like he's got a touch of downs and/or inbreed in him. Judging from his history and looks, I'm thinking of parlaying those two for the win.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    I mean "could care less" which is grammatically acceptable and synonymous with "couldn't care less".

If you're gonna correct someone make sure you get it right.

RX Wizard
    I'm believe the guy he was mocking is an idiot BLM supporter. Thus making it kinda funny he mocked him with the stereotypical and the black fist emoji

I mean "could care less" which is grammatically acceptable and synonymous with "couldn't care less".
    No. If you could care less, that means you could care less than you already do. So that's dumb to say.

If you could not care less, that puts you at the furthest end of the not caring spectrum.

Couldn't care less is what you meant to say. But you have such a poor handle on the English language, that you don't know any better.

RX Local
    No. If you could care less, that means you could care less than you already do. So that's dumb to say.

If you could not care less, that puts you at the furthest end of the not caring spectrum.

Couldn't care less is what you meant to say. But you have such a poor handle on the English language, that you don't know any better.
    Wanna bet on what I said?

There's a lot of really dumb hillbilly rednecks on this forum. Really are a stain on us smart conservatives. Embarrassing for the brand.

You wanna bet you can't comprehend post #30 in this thread because your brain isn't worthy?

RX Local

There's a lot of really dumb hillbilly rednecks on this forum. Really are a stain on us smart conservatives. Embarrassing for the brand.
    Now I'll ask you again, you wanna bet on this?

Now I'll ask you again, you wanna bet on this?
    Bet on what? Googling could not care less vs could care less and see what Google says about it?

Are you retarded? Use your brain and dissect what the words mean. Just because something is "acceptable" to say because so many retards like you get it wrong, doesn't mean it changes the meaning of words.

RX Local
    Bet on what? Googling could not care less vs could care less and see what Google says about it?

Are you retarded? Use your brain and dissect what the words mean. Just because something is "acceptable" to say because so many retards like you get it wrong, doesn't mean it changes the meaning of words.
    Just what I expected. I don't need to Google shit. It's you who needs to Google this.

This is a betting board. You call me a simple ass but you won't back up your bullshit with a bet.

haha You're a first class clown.

People canít be this dumb. Is this real?

Like I said, you just continue to prove my point. You wanna answer my Trump analogy? I noticed you skipped right by that.

Let's forget it, bfl. You're easily offended. I'm not. Let's leave it at that.
    Unfortunately you don't seem to comprehend what should be pretty apparent to a rational thinking person. I'm not wasting my time with a false equivalency like the one you posed which has nothing to do with the issue here. The fact that he went beyond naming the horse and specified it was related to Ken Rudolph (followed by a black fist emoji) is why it's perceived as racist (can't believe I'd actually have to explain it to you). Combine that with his tendency toward this type of thing and that makes him a scumbag to me and others.

And Dr. Love is correct. It's "couldn't care less". If you could care less, that means you actually have some care for the issue you're referring to.

Again, the only thing I've proved is the blind eye you seem to want to cast to bullshit like this.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyforlife View Post
    Unfortunately you don't seem to comprehend what should be pretty apparent to a rational thinking person. I'm not wasting my time with a false equivalency like the one you posed which has nothing to do with the issue here. The fact that he went beyond naming the horse and specified it was related to Ken Rudolph (followed by a black fist emoji) is why it's perceived as racist (can't believe I'd actually have to explain it to you). Combine that with his tendency toward this type of thing and that makes him a scumbag to me and others.

And Dr. Love is correct. It's "couldn't care less". If you could care less, that means you actually have some care for the issue you're referring to.

Again, the only thing I've proved is the blind eye you seem to want to cast to bullshit like this.
    You wanna bet on the "couldn't care less' / "could care less" acceptance that the Love doctor won't back after correcting me? If you don't just get out of here with your pompous bs just like him.

How much? $100.00, $500.00, $1000.00?

Two dinks who would argue for hours what color blue the sky is. I'm not into arguing. So just put up or shut up.

You wanna bet on the "couldn't care less' / "could care less" acceptance that the Love doctor won't back after correcting me? If you don't just get out of here with your pompous bs just like him.

How much? $100.00, $500.00, $1000.00?

Two dinks who would argue for hours what color blue the sky is. I'm not into arguing. So just put up or shut up.
    If we are referring to formal English, it is indeed "couldn't". I'm not going to waste my time with any more of your nonsense.

What is the Difference between "I Couldn't Care Less" and "I Could Care Less"?
    Tuesday July 24th 2018

Question
    How do I know when to use "couldn't care less" and when to use "could care less" if I don't care at all about something? Which one is the correct sentence? ó Koustav , India
    Answer
    If you say you "couldn't care less" about something, it means you do not care about it at all. You cannot care less than you do. Below are some examples of how the phrase is used:

• Sherry couldn't care less what restaurant they go to. [=she does not care at all what restaurant they go to]
    • The man said he couldn't care less who his children marry as long as they are happy. [=he does not care who his children marry. He only cares that they are happy]

Sometimes you will hear people say "could care less" in the same way. Below are some examples of this:

• I could care less if you leave.
    • She can order whatever she wants; her date could care less.

English teachers and grammarians will say that "could care less" is wrong because it should mean the opposite of "couldn't care less." Logically, if you could care less, it means you do care some. But in informal speech people often use "could care less" to mean they donít care at all.

"Couldnít care less" and "could care less" are both used to mean someone doesnít care at all, but English teachers and grammarians will say that only "couldn't care less" is correct, so that is what you should use in formal or academic writing.

RX Local
    Who the fuck speaks in "formal English"?

From your evidence. If you want I will find a ton more.

"Couldn’t care less" and "could care less" are both used to mean someone doesn’t care at all."

People can't be this dumb. Is this real?

People can't be this dumb. Is this real?
    Yeah it is.

RX Semi-God

Haha, no it's not grammatically acceptable LOL. You can't "care less" and "couldn't care less" and it mean the same thing. What are you talking about.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Semi-God
    Who the fuck speaks in "formal English"?

From your evidence. If you want I will find a ton more.

"Couldn’t care less" and "could care less" are both used to mean someone doesn’t care at all."
    It can't guy. They don't mean the same thing.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    Grape soda is a racist term directed at black people ? ...... can someone please tell me how ?

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    It can't guy. They don't mean the same thing.
    Another guy who loves to argue what color shit is.

Do you wanna take the bet that Love D and BFL won't take after calling me out and calling me retarded?

Step right up.

Is this guy always drunk or really this dumb?

I'm not sure what's worse. A damaged brain or a damaged liver?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    Grape soda is a racist term directed at black people ? ...... can someone please tell me how ?
    Just looked it up , I guess it's because it's like watermelon & chicken ... black people like grape soda

RX Semi-God
    Another guy who loves to argue what color shit is.

Do you wanna take the bet that Love D and BFL won't take after calling me out and calling me retarded?

Step right up.
    There's no argument here. You're wrong and won't admit it. That's all. Just move on.
    Welchers are the worst.