Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: What do you call this?

1. #1 What do you call this? 
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    I know we have a lot of don juans around here, relationships geniuses. Lol

Iíve had 3 relationships my whole life and the last one was a doozie. Grade A whack job.

Iíve been taking/texting this chick for 6 months now every day. I relate to her more than even my first wife. She has her shit, I have mine. But she lives 500 miles from me.

No way you can talk to someone every day, and not be connected, right? Lol. Maybe itís just another whack job I latched on to, but I think not.

And yea, I went and met her once for a Philly bengals game, no sex, nothing. Just hung out with her friends and her. Again, thereís shit we are both trying to work on.

Anyone experience anything like this?

Blaze away!

RX Wizard
    Long distance relationships a real tough in my opinion, good luck , God Bless , hope it works out

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Wow having an amazing time with a chick and zero sex on a long distance get together means one thing fucken keeper

RX Senior
    It's the whack jobs that'll keep u on your toes but hey .... good luck with the new girl

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Long distance relationships a real tough in my opinion
    Genius take. Really thought provoking.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post

I’ve had 3 relationships my whole life and the last one was a doozie. Grade A whack job.

I’ve been taking/texting this chick for 6 months now every day. I relate to her more than even my first wife. She has her shit, I have mine. But she lives 500 miles from me.

No way you can talk to someone every day, and not be connected, right? Lol. Maybe it’s just another whack job I latched on to, but I think not.

And yea, I went and met her once for a Philly bengals game, no sex, nothing. Just hung out with her friends and her. Again, there’s shit we are both trying to work on.

Blaze away!
    Need more info. If she wasn't 300 lbs and you still are talking after you met her, I guess you both weren't disgusted by the other by appearance. Sounds like something is there.

RX Junior
    Women like to have gay friends.

Quote Originally Posted by azbob View Post
    lol

RX Junior
    that was funny

Quitting while you're ahead isn't the same as quitting daboyzinblue's Avatar
    Her name wouldn't happen to be Lennay Kekua would it?

Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Need more info. If she wasn't 300 lbs and you still are talking after you met her, I guess you both weren't disgusted by the other by appearance. Sounds like something is there.
    Far from 300lbs. Sheís 400. Haha

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    What happened to Ms Yoga? Was she whacked out?

I have absolutely no idea how to handle a long distance relationship. Wouldn't want to drive or fly 500 miles to see anyone, except my children of course. Do anything for them

Is relocating even an option? For either of you? What are you looking for? A significant other? To have sex once a month? A friend with benefits? And whatever you're looking for, is it mutual?

For any relationship to have a chance, you should be best friends first. That's a start
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Kankles

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post

I have absolutely no idea how to handle a long distance relationship. Wouldn't want to drive or fly 500 miles to see anyone, except my children of course. Do anything for them

Is relocating even an option? For either of you? What are you looking for? A significant other? To have sex once a month? A friend with benefits? And whatever you're looking for, is it mutual?

For any relationship to have a chance, you should be best friends first. That's a start
    Whacked out is putting it lightly. Lol

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by daboyzinblue View Post
    Her name wouldn't happen to be Lennay Kekua would it?
    Ha Ha! Good stuff. Amazing Te'o still in the NFL. played yesterday for the bears. Is married to a good looking girl. Well she looks like a women to me.

My ex wife was from Georgia. We did the long distance thing for 3 years.

I can move where ever I want, but east coast isnít my first choice by any means. Lol

Had the friend with benefits, ended up she talked out both sides of her mouth. Said it was nothing but friendship and sex. But she kept forcing relationship shit on me, so in the end what she wanted in reality, is something I couldnít offer her

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post

Paul Anka would call it Puppy Love
    GO LEAFS GO

RX Junior

Iíve had 3 relationships my whole life and the last one was a doozie. Grade A whack job.

Iíve been taking/texting this chick for 6 months now every day. I relate to her more than even my first wife. She has her shit, I have mine. But she lives 500 miles from me.

No way you can talk to someone every day, and not be connected, right? Lol. Maybe itís just another whack job I latched on to, but I think not.

And yea, I went and met her once for a Philly bengals game, no sex, nothing. Just hung out with her friends and her. Again, thereís shit we are both trying to work on.

Blaze away!
    I did a long distance for five years DC to LA ..Flight Alaska Filght #006 out bound and Alaska flight 005 back I must have flown that route 100 times over the years.
    We now live together in Oregon ..All I can say is spend a good amount of time with her before you jump..I was splitting time between DC and LA total pain in the ass but now worth it...she's great and not nutty in anyway.
    On the flip side I met this chick from Texas on a job.. we fell in love, took a romantic trip together..Made loose plans to spend time together .
    She decides to move to LA quits her job, gives up her pad Ect...
    I fly out to Dallas to drive back with her to LA( first time real life shit faced us) ..By the time we got to New Mexico I knew I'd fucked up big... lasted about 2 months and was total mess from the time she arrived.

Good luck..Spend time ( lots of it) see how she deals with stress Ect every day life says a ton about someone....Amazing how long people can be behaved then suddenly not.

Great advice. Takes a good 3 months of being around someone to see the red flags.

My issue was I dove head first into those flags. A little older and wiser. The last one was a doozie. If youíve ever been bonded to a Cluster B personality disorder person, then you know. Not for the faint of heart by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzie View Post
    I did a long distance for five years DC to LA ..Flight Alaska Filght #006 out bound and Alaska flight 005 back I must have flown that route 100 times over the years.
    We now live together in Oregon ..All I can say is spend a good amount of time with her before you jump..I was splitting time between DC and LA total pain in the ass but now worth it...she's great and not nutty in anyway.
    On the flip side I met this chick from Texas on a job.. we fell in love, took a romantic trip together..Made loose plans to spend time together .
    She decides to move to LA quits her job, gives up her pad Ect...
    I fly out to Dallas to drive back with her to LA( first time real life shit faced us) ..By the time we got to New Mexico I knew I'd fucked up big... lasted about 2 months and was total mess from the time she arrived.

Good luck..Spend time ( lots of it) see how she deals with stress Ect every day life says a ton about someone....Amazing how long people can be behaved then suddenly not.

RX Junior
    My jam was Boarder line Personality types...

Sexy but nuts..No more, no thanks

As willie mentioned that Yoga Girl sounded like the perfect situation....

Good luck dude..keep the stories coming.

Ms Yoga was Histrionic with narcissistic traits. Haha. God damn shit storm. Whirl wind sex.

Possibly scared me for life. Haha.

Intense and fast moving to say the least. We first got together she told me she was divorced. Nope, she wasnít and was trying to get married and me to move in.

My jam was Boarder line Personality types...

Sexy but nuts..No more, no thanks

As willie mentioned that Yoga Girl sounded like the perfect situation....

Good luck dude..keep the stories coming.

RX Junior
    Ms Yoga was Histrionic with narcissistic traits. Haha. God damn shit storm. Whirl wind sex.

Possibly scared me for life. Haha.

Intense and fast moving to say the least. We first got together she told me she was divorced. Nope, she wasn’t and was trying to get married and me to move in.

She sounds prefect for me 20 years ago.
    Over all have fun...Lots of fun, crushing it.

She sounds prefect for me 20 years ago.
    Over all have fun...Lots of fun, crushing it.
    No more, no thanks. Her problem was she needed to be talking to 4-5 different guys at once. Keeping one on the hook ďjust in caseĒ

RX Junior
    No more, no thanks. Her problem was she needed to be talking to 4-5 different guys at once. Keeping one on the hook “just in case”

Yeah that's a health hazard..

No glove No love was always the best Moto in avoiding unwanted long running obligations(babies) that might bond you to a nutball for life ..keep that in mind dealing with the goofy's ..I have friends who's lives were turned up side down with crazy women and a kid connection both monetarily and emotionally....years of BS.

#1 hazard in my old black book.