Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Why are the top generals telling the military to remain loyal and reject extremism?

1. #1 Why are the top generals telling the military to remain loyal and reject extremism? 
    RX Local
    Defund them - cut their budget - talk down to them like ur better - pay them shit - provide them inadequate protection - send them around the world for meaningless and endless wars spanning 20 years - and then don't give them the medical treatment they need (they have a suicide rate a billion times higher than civilian population) - and the now the rest of us normal fucken Americans have to worry there is a 1 in 10,000 chance they turn on the government and who knows what the fuck would happen - oh, yeah, they're also running background checks on anyone in the military that could be football fields away from Biden on the 20th (for a reason)

RX Senior
    lets face it...if the us military takes the position.....that the election was fixed....all hell would break loose

The Great Govenor of California Railbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Defund them - cut their budget - talk down to them like ur better - pay them shit - provide them inadequate protection - send them around the world for meaningless and endless wars spanning 20 years - and then don't give them the medical treatment they need (they have a suicide rate a billion times higher than civilian population) - and the now the rest of us normal fucken Americans have to worry there is a 1 in 10,000 chance they turn on the government and who knows what the fuck would happen - oh, yeah, they're also running background checks on anyone in the military that could be football fields away from Biden on the 20th (for a reason)
    bingo

RX Semi-God
    Where do I begin with this one? Let me clarify a few things for you Seymour.

1) If you cut the budget, our weapons can't get purchased and our homeland defense declines. This is absurd.
    2) The POTUS sends us around the world not general officers. The Commander-In-Chief makes this decision and generals execute orders.
    3) The medical treatment while serving on AD is exceptional. Over Trump's administration, the VA has improved tremendously.
    4) All of us have routine background checks and piss tests all the time.

The letter is a reminder to staty apoltical and professional during the transfer of power. When you're dealing with mostly 22-26 year old adults, they need reminders once in awhile.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Local
    Enfuego, I heard that everyone in the Capital was former military - I applaud you if you were present - just don't admit it - could u imagine charging 1000 people with trespassing - how pathetic

The Great Govenor of California Railbird's Avatar
    if you took an ANONomous poll, i would say 60% of usa was glad to see this, and maybe 40% would have like to seen some carnage amongst the congressman, especially pelosi

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Railbird View Post
    if you took an ANONomous poll, i would say 60% of usa was glad to see this, and maybe 40% would have like to seen some carnage amongst the congressman, especially pelosi
    what the left has done and is doing....leaves the right with only 1 recourse...violence

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Railbird View Post
    If the Viking came out with Pelosi's head in one hand and Schumer's head in the other - I would have said that was awful but I would have a grin like Bean Town Jim

RX Semi-God
    Enfuego, I heard that everyone in the Capital was former military - I applaud you if you were present - just don't admit it - could u imagine charging 1000 people with trespassing - how pathetic
    Seymour, I’m not in Trump’s camp. Why the hell would I have been there? No way. Not me.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    It seems that many of the generals and leaders of the military are compromised as they have been in Washington for to long like the scumbag politicians.
    The rank and file military do not support what the leadership do.
    Stay in your lane

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Seymour, I’m not in Trump’s camp. Why the hell would I have been there? No way. Not me.
    OK, so you had the bear outfit on

Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    what the left has done and is doing....leaves the right with only 1 recourse...violence
    This is a great point. Violent behavior, such as rioting and looting are the best things that happen in America. Make America Great Again.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by T Hawk View Post
    It seems that many of the generals and leaders of the military are compromised as they have been in Washington for to long like the scumbag politicians.
    The rank and file military do not support what the leadership do.
    You couldn't be more wrong. Generals are in DC on a tour just like they always are. They don't get to hang out like a politician.

Trump was one of the most popular presidents the military has ever seen. Military members are mostly Republicans. But, I don't don't support idiots storming the Capitol. Do you?
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Semi-God
    OK, so you had the bear outfit on
    That fucking guy huh? He woke up that morning planning that day.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    You couldn't be more wrong. Generals are in DC on a tour just like they always are. They don't get to hang out like a politician.

Trump was one of the most popular presidents the military has ever seen. Military members are mostly Republicans. But, I don't don't support idiots storming the Capitol. Do you?
    You need to go back to when Obama fired/forced out most of the leadership of the military when he was in office.
    Why do you think he did that? Many of them are still there
    Stay in your lane

RX Semi-God
    You need to go back to when Obama fired/forced out most of the leadership of the military when he was in office.
    Why do you think he did that? Many of them are still there
    If you have specifics, we can talk. The POTUS doesn't force out military leaders other than the Chairman Joints Chief or the Service Chiefs. And that rarely happens.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    If you have specifics, we can talk. The POTUS doesn't force out military leaders other than the Chairman Joints Chief or the Service Chiefs. And that rarely happens.
    Ok. all the evidence is there, just have to look for it. Self explanatory as to why he fired/forced out these guys
    He did not trust them supporting him. 100% fact

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...rged-by-obama/

https://rense.com/general96/listof.html
    Stay in your lane

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGshotput View Post
    This is a great point. Violent behavior, such as rioting and looting are the best things that happen in America. Make America Great Again.
    He meant violence in the form of what founded this here great nation

as in time to go George Washington on the commie basturds

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post

+1

RX Semi-God
    Ok. all the evidence is there, just have to look for it. Self explanatory as to why he fired/forced out these guys
    He did not trust them supporting him. 100% fact

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...rged-by-obama/

https://rense.com/general96/listof.html
    You can't be this obtuse right? You think a guy like a two star getting relieved is the doing of the POTUS? The POTUS has nothing to do with those sorts of guys getting removed. Like Obama had time to deal with some two star in Wyoming? Come into reality man.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    You can't be this obtuse right? You think a guy like a two star getting relieved is the doing of the POTUS? The POTUS has nothing to do with those sorts of guys getting removed. Like Obama had time to deal with some two star in Wyoming? Come into reality man.
    Dude, you are totally clueless as to what went on, is going on. You are in the dark my man as to the big picture.

Need to open your eyes and look, you are totally in the dark.

The reason what is happening now is people like you have not one clue since you are so clouded in your thinking about what can and can't happen

Time to wake up. As I said it is all there for you to see. You asked for proof, I showed you a little, there is much more if you choose or care to look for, which I know you won't since you do not care as proven by you not wanting to look in the first place which had already told me you were never going to believe anything anyway so I do not waste my time on closed minded people such as yourself. You dismissed it and denigrated me, showing the type of person you are.

I wish you luck but you have shown how much of an ignorant person you are by your actions
    Stay in your lane

RX Semi-God
    Dude, you are totally clueless as to what went on, is going on. You are in the dark my man as to the big picture.

Need to open your eyes and look, you are totally in the dark.

The reason what is happening now is people like you have not one clue since you are so clouded in your thinking about what can and can't happen

Time to wake up. As I said it is all there for you to see. You asked for proof, I showed you a little, there is much more if you choose or care to look for, which I know you won't since you do not care as proven by you not wanting to look in the first place which had already told me you were never going to believe anything anyway so I do not waste my time on closed minded people such as yourself. You dismissed it and denigrated me, showing the type of person you are.

I wish you luck but you have shown how much of an ignorant person you are by your actions
    Have you ever served on Active Duty? Because you're making an ass out of yourself.

I asked you for proof. You provide a link to a story talking about generals being releived all over the world. This is normal guy. The military holds people accountable, even general officers. That doesn't mean the decision to relieve a general is made by the POTUS. Are you serious with that or trolling? The POTUS doesn't have time for that bullshit.

I'm speaking from plenty of experience here as many know. Just let it go because you're way over your head here.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    Have you ever served on Active Duty? Because you're making an ass out of yourself.

I asked you for proof. You provide a link to a story talking about generals being releived all over the world. This is normal guy. The military holds people accountable, even general officers. That doesn't mean the decision to relieve a general is made by the POTUS. Are you serious with that or trolling? The POTUS doesn't have time for that bullshit.

I'm speaking from plenty of experience here as many know. Just let it go because you're way over your head here.
    You are embarrassing yourself. Just totally clueless as to what went on.

I feel sorry for you...
    Stay in your lane

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post

Thank you for clarifying. And I agree with this completely. There must be warfighting in America, just like there was when General Washington killed his enemies on the battlefield. If that does not happen, and the communists are not killed, it will mean Trump failed in his promise to Make America Great Again.

RX Semi-God
    You are embarrassing yourself. Just totally clueless as to what went on.

I feel sorry for you...
    I see you didn't answer the question. You haven't served a day in the military so you have no baseline of knowledge. Stay at the kids table and let grown ass adults talk about things they know about.
    Welchers are the worst.