Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Pelosi and House failed impeachment twice - what a bunch of partisan hacks on full display

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersharp View Post
    I will NEVER vote for a Democrat again, at any level. Period.

Not even if they ran Jesus Christ himself for office.
    Then, you can continue to take it the ass, Cyberschmuck. There's a reason Republicans have one ONE popular vote out of the last 8 POTUS elections, Dickwad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    Then, you can continue to take it the ass, Cyberschmuck. There's a reason Republicans have one ONE popular vote out of the last 8 POTUS elections, Dickwad.
    The reason republicans have won just one popular vote is because... Well Carlin said it best “Think about how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” Lots of stupid on both sides. But by the math and majority, it leaves us with any winner of the popular vote as the voice of stupid people. I mean if Trump won the popular vote it would be 80 million stupid Americans right?

Lets see how stupid people are by the majority? The biggest group af anti racism shouters upon the hottest topic in the country during 2020, voted for a proven time after time (years of video) racist candidate. That leaves us with they are stupid or they are in fact the racist by supporting and voting for a racist president Biden. Which one is it?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersharp View Post
    I will NEVER vote for a Democrat again, at any level. Period.
    your not as STUPID as I think you are cyber

Media Are Accusing A Republican Lawmaker Of Insurrection For Quoting Nancy Pelosi

Corporate media journalists and left-wing activists took to social media on Wednesday to spread claims that Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas is in favor of inciting insurrection.

“Here’s a quote. ‘I just don’t even know why there aren’t more uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be,’” Gohmert said on the House floor during the impeachment debate.

While Gohmert specified that what he was saying was a quote, taken directly from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s previous statements encouraging uprisings, journalists and activists quickly twisted his words, publicly speculating and claiming he was calling for increased political violence around the nation.

“Louis Gohmert: ‘I don’t know why they aren’t more uprisings all over the country,’” Blake News, a Politico editor tweeted.

RX Semi-God
    Trump has now been impeached twice - for exactly what Biden has done each time

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Trump has now been impeached twice - for exactly what Biden has done each time
    The left are pieces of shit.
    TheDonger - "Dafinch is not my buddy, he's an idiot."

RX Semi-God
    Nancy’s impeachment for “inciting an insurrection” was a con

RX Semi-God
    There was one small item missing from yesterday's new impeachment sham:
    A single piece of evidence

There was one small item missing from yesterday's new impeachment sham:
    A single piece of evidence
    The fuck are you talking about, his speech is on tape... his supporters stormed the capitol... a cop was beaten to death... all on camera.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    The fuck are you talking about, his speech is on tape... his supporters stormed the capitol... a cop was beaten to death... all on camera.

embarrassing urself again. Seriously just need to not post .

embarrassing urself again. Seriously just need to not post .
    LOL I love how you just give up because you've got absolutely nothing. Funny shit man!!

RX Semi-God
    Ur IQ is lower than Dafinch. Look around and read. Stop being a sheep’s ass

RX Semi-God
    Ur brain is such a fog u are about 3 days behind on news. Even CNN telling the truth

Ur IQ is lower than Dafinch. Look around and read. Stop being a sheep’s ass
    Nah, we both know that's not the case. You guys keep shouting at clouds that some invisible boogeyman is coming to get Trump and constantly setting him up.

Maybe he's just a loser. Maybe's he's a con.

Even his own judges denied him. From the circuits to SCOTUS. More than 60 times.

Occams razor.

Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    To be fair, from waters to pelosi to Harris to AOC and the list goes on, lots and lots of “on tape” encouragement for months at all these other protest. Why has nobody came after them?

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishansen View Post
    The reason republicans have won just one popular vote is because... Well Carlin said it best “Think about how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” Lots of stupid on both sides. But by the math and majority, it leaves us with any winner of the popular vote as the voice of stupid people. I mean if Trump won the popular vote it would be 80 million stupid Americans right?

Lets see how stupid people are by the majority? The biggest group af anti racism shouters upon the hottest topic in the country during 2020, voted for a proven time after time (years of video) racist candidate. That leaves us with they are stupid or they are in fact the racist by supporting and voting for a racist president Biden. Which one is it?

What's that saying? 'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action'.” Well, I'm gonna say that 7 outta 8 is a pretty strong trend. To bad states only have 188 of 270 electoral votes needed to overturn that stupid ass electoral college, FUCK those cow states.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    What's that saying? 'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action'.” Well, I'm gonna say that 7 outta 8 is a pretty strong trend. To bad states only have 188 of 270 electoral votes needed to overturn that stupid ass electoral college, FUCK those cow states.
    Still waiting on if the Democrat party is stupid or racist. It has to be one or the other. 81 million Americans voted for a racist Biden or did 81 million stupid people vote for Biden?

And Whats wrong with the EC? If we just use popular vote then you just campaign in Texas Florida New York California. And then those states can start changing voting by age or methods to control votes. Once they do that the parties will change what they support to cater to that state. In the NBA finals it’s about who wins 4 of 7 games correct? To win it’s about who scores the most points. So do we determine who wins by adding all the points up over the course of games played?

But to really make it fair I agree the EC should be gutted. Popular vote majority wins! So instead of voting for people we should vote for the policy. Walk in and vote with no representation of party on a ballot anywhere. 1 by 1 you read and vote next to each policy.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    your not as STUPID as I think you are cyber
    Lol, hilarious that one stupid person-YOU-is talking about the stupidity of ANOTHER stupid person-cyberschmuck-and you give a glimpse into just how uneducated that you are, since you clearly haven't grasped the difference between "your" and "you're."

It's pathetic that righty scum are big on anonymous death threats to the Republicans who voted for Loser Boy's impeachment, a scumbag party filled with Nazis, white supremacists, and cowardly domestic terrorits.

RX Local
    McConnell laughs at Pelosi

RX Semi-God
    If President Trump had told his supporters to attack Biden supporters in supermarkets and diners and gas stations, if he had told them to "absolutely harass" Democrats - I would endorse impeachment.

But he didn't say that -- Maxine Waters did.

RX Local
    Democratic losers doing what they do best....being losers. Wtf is WRONG with these shit bags? Seriously.

RX Semi-God
    Just for Dafimch and Donger since they are months behind watching fake news

FBI has just cleared President Donald Trump of ANY CONNECTION to the January 6th riots.

The
    @fbi
    have just released their findings.

This was PRE PL ANNED and had nothing to do with President Trump.

RX Semi-God
    Just for Dafimch and Donger since they are months behind watching fake news

FBI has just cleared President Donald Trump of ANY CONNECTION to the January 6th riots.

The
    @fbi
    have just released their findings.

This was PRE PL ANNED and had nothing to do with President Trump.

Congratulations, #HouseDemocrats - now hold U.S. record for most “evidence-free impeachments”......ever.