Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: How can I change my name to...

1. #1 How can I change my name to... 
    Lower case letters?? Obviously I'm not a newbie but I figured maybe someone here may help me? I signed up like 8-9 years ago when CPAW was running the Service Play area so I basically had planned to just view those INITIALLY and kinda flew thru enrollment etc
    Now I'm starting to POST more and my forum name in ALL CAPS is driving me INSANE lol! I didn't mean to be so lengthy but I've JUST TAKEN MY DAILY pain meds and weight loss medication, hence making me talk/type/text/etc...like a m***** f*****! And I didn't want to just ask, "hey how do ya...." I thought by explaining it would help?? I don't know BUT to be clear, I DO NOT WANNA CHANGE MY NAME....I only want it like: Southern Wiseguy

Thank you all!

Maybe email betallsports
    TheDonger - "Dafinch is not my buddy, he's an idiot."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Wiseguy View Post
    Lower case letters?? Obviously I'm not a newbie but I figured maybe someone here may help me? I signed up like 8-9 years ago when CPAW was running the Service Play area so I basically had planned to just view those INITIALLY and kinda flew thru enrollment etc
    Now I'm starting to POST more and my forum name in ALL CAPS is driving me INSANE lol! I didn't mean to be so lengthy but I've JUST TAKEN MY DAILY pain meds and weight loss medication, hence making me talk/type/text/etc...like a m***** f*****! And I didn't want to just ask, "hey how do ya...." I thought by explaining it would help?? I don't know BUT to be clear, I DO NOT WANNA CHANGE MY NAME....I only want it like: Southern Wiseguy

Thank you all!
    SW, I am seeing a lowercase username now. Did anyone already help you with this concern?

Hey guys! Yes a big THANKS to my brother Hache Man! He took care of that and sorry guys for being late in updating as I have been AWOL of late LOL! Take care and stay SAFE! Wiseguy

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Maybe email betallsports
    THANKS! Didn't think of that? Hache took care of it! Thanks for the reply tho! Take care man!