Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: S&P CLOSES ABOVe 4K! THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricboff View Post
    yeah, healthcare getting hit hard- folks would rather stay home, multifactorial i'd imagine--- fear of the little bug, mom needs to take care of little Johnny -daycares closed, or at home school , govt cheques.

fun times

TLT maybe basing, been trashed . Needs to hold here, gotta control yields. BIG earnings coming up for tech gorrillas, could see a run up to earnings then we shall see. Tech has cooled off after two back-to-back spectacular calender yrs

TLT

1 decade monthly

pivotal level . .618 fibo level from Jan 2019 take off AND a horizontal support......who's buying US Treasuries
    I am positioned hard on VIX. The market crashes. I wont retire but ill be 100% liquid. The fiat money wont last forever, and the margin calls are already happening.
    TheDonger - "Dafinch is not my buddy, he's an idiot."

RX Senior
    huh? not sure im following. You 100% out of the market and long the VIX? Or in the market and bought VIX calls as you feel its toppy? There was some big big big block trades on the qqq's in Feb proved ominous for said sector indeed, but i havent seen any nutty repetitive large block trades on the SPY as of yet

that's a very bearish outlook you have. politically driven? or just feel USA is largely KAPUT? 100% cash is a tough go, inflation eats that up. Diversification is our only free lunch. Nutty times for sure and the unbelievable explosion in real estate certainly chnages the future outlook for N America youth/immigrants...not for the good.

The USD is definetely not the shining star it once was, dunno how it plays out.

US Dollar’s Status as Dominant “Global Reserve Currency” Drops to 25-Year Low

https://wolfstreet.com/2021/03/31/us...o-25-year-low/

anyway , using historical data as a predictive tool , odds are agasint any significant pullback for 2021 . 20% corrections happen every 8 yrs-- had TWO recently, 2018 debacle and of course the-little-bug debacle of 2020. Dont see it , getting stretched from the 50 SMA on the weekly (SPY), a pullback to test it (10-13%) perhaps, but i think a big ugly catalyst wuold need to present for another 20% or more beatdown (brutal viral variants? ). Good news coming out of Israel regarding the Pfrizer vaccine; Isreal was very aggressive with vaccinations, have just over 50% of their population innoculated and they are looking real good numbers wise , bloody thing might work !! in addition the Pfizer vaccine has been shown to be 100% effective on the S African strain, that is just flat out huge (to have efficacy on variants ) .

Certainly gotta be opening shit up sooner than later, i'd imagine, lol.......twilight zone shit ..........cant play a fuckin ' pick-up shinny game in my neck of the woods!!

SPY

2 yr WEEKLY

50 SMA

again its getting stretched from the 50 SMA, but it just broke resistance , said resistance is now support assuming continuation. A pullback? a real juicy area would be: 350 ish, that's 12% spot on with the historical average and got confluence at that region; horizontal support and .618 fibo level from the double bottom mid-late Oct 2020. IF it would lose 370, then 350 here we come with good probability

gl
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    I guess you like everyone else applies the "rules" how it best fits your narrative. Do you think your "job creation" will continue by giving the unemployed a raise?
    No response? Saw you read it
    If I told you how many my friend is predicting dead from this....you’d fall out your chair.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I am positioned hard on VIX. The market crashes. I wont retire but ill be 100% liquid. The fiat money wont last forever, and the margin calls are already happening.

Positioned hard on the VIX are ya?.. Mean reversion or just trend following.
    What's the your strategy? I've traded the VIX this year a few times and won but held it for only hours within a trading day.

You going long or will you wait for a VIX spike then buy your favorite derivative?

RX Senior
    FOMC MINUTES: Participants agreed that the economy remained far from the Committee's longer-run goals and that the path ahead remained highly uncertain
    Asset Purchases
    Participants noted that it would likely be some time until substantial further progress toward the Committee's maximum-employment and price-stability goals would be realized and that, consistent with the Committee's outcome-based guidance, asset purchases would continue at least at the current pace until then.
    Economy path ahead remained highly uncertain with the pandemic continuing to pose risks

lol
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDaddy View Post
    Under Trump this was considered job creation.

So same rules dont apply???

• US jobless claims rose to 744,000 last week, landing above the estimate of 680,000 claims.
    • The previous week's reading was revised higher to 728,000 from 719,000.
    If I told you how many my friend is predicting dead from this....you’d fall out your chair.

RX Junior
    joe biden is a dunce.

• US jobless claims rose to 744,000 last week, landing above the estimate of 680,000 claims.
    Fine... If you wanna blame that on Trump, go ahead. No arguments from me!

LOL (Did I just pull the 'trigger')

RX Junior
    Fine... If you wanna blame that on Trump, go ahead. No arguments from me!

LOL (Did I just pull the 'trigger')
    Where was I blaming Trump? I was hoping you would expound more on your claims of job creation. The data is from the last 2 weeks and you do know Trump is not president now correct?

Dont worry, its just a noise.

JoeyB got this.

Just enjoy the money he is making for you!!!

When tyrants rule, honest producers go offshore or underground.

Libtards are too brainwashed and stupid to understand this.

Just wait till their actual "policies" kick in..
    "Nothing wrong with a little Marxism" - Delusional Donger the WELCH, aka akphidelt, aka knucklecuck, aka Pavian Grinage

RX Junior
    Dont worry, its just a noise.

JoeyB got this.

Just enjoy the money he is making for you!!!
    I enjoy the money anyone makes me. If there was actually job creation, I would be making a lot more. Imagine if there were more people back to work how much more could be done? You brought up "job creations" but you have no answers. You must be retired if you can't see what is going on in the working world