Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: S&P CLOSES ABOVe 4K! THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 S&P CLOSES ABOVe 4K! THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN! 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bern CH
    Posts
    721
    Finally a President who truly understands the economy and can deliver real, sustained economic growth!

    Never thought I'd live to see the S&P 500 blow by 4000

    Thank you President Biden!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local slapshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    18,313
    GO LEAFS GO
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    6,624
    Just looked at my 401k today as i failed to do this yesterday

    WINNING!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    18,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    Finally a President who truly understands the economy and can deliver real, sustained economic growth!

    Never thought I'd live to see the S&P 500 blow by 4000

    Thank you President Biden!
    It was the residual of all Trumps hard work. Dont kid yourself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    18,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    Finally a President who truly understands the economy and can deliver real, sustained economic growth!

    Never thought I'd live to see the S&P 500 blow by 4000

    Thank you President Biden!
    Do you drive a car? Or are you one of them that run around on Ubers electric scooter? Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior SmallDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    5,341
    900K job created!!

    What a maestro Prez Joey B is!!!!!

    No wonder he needs a lot of sleep, cause he is working his ass off for the country!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    +GL+ to all on the other side basesAREloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    Finally a President who truly understands the economy and can deliver real, sustained economic growth!

    Never thought I'd live to see the S&P 500 blow by 4000

    Thank you President Biden!
    Sleepy Joe will transform into a short sellers best friend. After that piece of driftwood fully matures that is.

    Federal deposit insurance will become the best friend of many. They will print the money to cover those cheques as well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Junior bilbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockingham, VA
    Posts
    2,305
    The only reason the stock market is doing well is because the fed has pumped (some would say laundered) nearly $12 TRILLION into it in the last 12 months through Wall St firms, commerical banks, foreign banks, and well connected corporations. Around 25% of all US dollars in the world right now were printed in the last 12 months with no slowdown in sight. If you think Dementia Joe Biden understands any of this, much less the future ramifications of this that the US cannot avoid, you're just as delusional as he is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior Albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,577
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDaddy View Post
    900K job created!!

    What a maestro Prez Joey B is!!!!!

    No wonder he needs a lot of sleep, cause he is working his ass off for the country!!!
    I guess we will see where we are at in 18 months. Enjoy that Robin Hood.
    Dont drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior SmallDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    5,341
    I will !!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    27,340
    I figured given the fact JoeyB has dementia and was a joke for the last 50 years that this would mean that perhaps his presidency wouldn't go well, but maybe he is the GOAT.

    Smalldaddy, what you think of the cages? Maybe those ICE officers OT pay in conjuction with increased cartel profits is bidding up the S&P?
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDaddy View Post
    900K job created!!

    What a maestro Prez Joey B is!!!!!

    No wonder he needs a lot of sleep, cause he is working his ass off for the country!!!
    900K created or just people going back to work after most restrictions have been lifted? I still know a ton of people looking to hire and they can't find workers. I know employment agencies that have shut down because no one is looking. Give them all another $600 per week for not working and the trend can't continue. $600 per week is $15 per hour + what they were previously getting on unemployment. Congrats Joe, there is one way to raise minimum wage
    If I told you how many my friend is predicting dead from this....youd fall out your chair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDaddy View Post
    900K job created!!

    ..... no dude , just people going back to their old jobs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior SmallDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    5,341
    Under Trump this was considered job creation.

    So same rules dont apply???
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior carlitosway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDaddy View Post
    Under Trump this was considered job creation.

    So same rules dont apply???
    How quickly they forget
    "Just cover baby!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    77,186
    If ever a predecessor can take credit, this is the time. Trump had the strongest economy in a generation, all brought about because of his job creation policies. Then a weaponized pandemic and weaponized faux racism defeated. Now with the vaccine taking hold and people anxious to get back to living their lives, the economy starts to hum again.

    Biden did NOTHING to fundamentally grow the economy. He immediately destroyed tens of thousands of high paying jobs, jobs not good for the economy. He immediately causes energy prices to rise, that's not good for the economy. Has energy prices continue to soar, that won't be good for the economy. When he increases taxes on business and he increases regulations, that won't be good for the economy.

    When he tries to grow the economy with government programs, that too will fail. Just like Obama's trillion dollar stimulus was an unmitigated failure. As was QE 1, QE 2 and QE 3, which is why Obama owns the worst extended economic record since the Great Depression.

    How quickly they forget

    Trump was successful merely because he undid Obama. Biden will eventually fail for the very same reason, he's going to undue success.

    A nation of idiots, we're so fucked (no, we're doesn't include me, it includes everyone that thinks government is their salvation)
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    6,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    If ever a predecessor can take credit, this is the time. Trump had the strongest economy in a generation, all brought about because of his job creation policies. Then a weaponized pandemic and weaponized faux racism defeated. Now with the vaccine taking hold and people anxious to get back to living their lives, the economy starts to hum again.

    Biden did NOTHING to fundamentally grow the economy. He immediately destroyed tens of thousands of high paying jobs, jobs not good for the economy. He immediately causes energy prices to rise, that's not good for the economy. Has energy prices continue to soar, that won't be good for the economy. When he increases taxes on business and he increases regulations, that won't be good for the economy.

    When he tries to grow the economy with government programs, that too will fail. Just like Obama's trillion dollar stimulus was an unmitigated failure. As was QE 1, QE 2 and QE 3, which is why Obama owns the worst extended economic record since the Great Depression.

    How quickly they forget

    Trump was successful merely because he undid Obama. Biden will eventually fail for the very same reason, he's going to undue success.

    A nation of idiots, we're so fucked (no, we're doesn't include me, it includes everyone that thinks government is their salvation)

    didnt Trump take over a pretty economy? Did he make it better? He did.

    do you really think Trump could have taken over GWB’s economy and made it that way?

    Trump took over a 10-6 football team and made em 13-3

    GWB left us with a 3-13 football team. Trump would not have made us 13-3
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    27,340
    lol what

    taking over an economy at its nadir is the best time to take it over, nowhere to go but up
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    77,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    didnt Trump take over a pretty economy? Did he make it better? He did.

    do you really think Trump could have taken over GWBs economy and made it that way?

    Trump took over a 10-6 football team and made em 13-3

    GWB left us with a 3-13 football team. Trump would not have made us 13-3
    Bush was as responsible for a worldwide credit crisis as much as Trump was responsible for a worldwide pandemic

    Like Biden, Obama took over an economy which was tanked by hyperbole. And no, Obama never grew the economy, it sucked for eights years. The worst extended period of economic malaise since the great depression.

    It was eights years of suck that gave us Trump. It was four years of hate which gave us Biden
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    unc
    Posts
    7,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    900K created or just people going back to work after most restrictions have been lifted? I still know a ton of people looking to hire and they can't find workers. I know employment agencies that have shut down because no one is looking. Give them all another $600 per week for not working and the trend can't continue. $600 per week is $15 per hour + what they were previously getting on unemployment. Congrats Joe, there is one way to raise minimum wage
    This unemployment shit is literally ruining the workforce. You can't get any of these deadbeats to work now
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ---------
    Posts
    8,165
    Quote Originally Posted by pathologist View Post
    This unemployment shit is literally ruining the workforce. You can't get any of these deadbeats to work now

    yeah, healthcare getting hit hard- folks would rather stay home, multifactorial i'd imagine--- fear of the little bug, mom needs to take care of little Johnny -daycares closed, or at home school , govt cheques.

    fun times


    TLT maybe basing, been trashed . Needs to hold here, gotta control yields. BIG earnings coming up for tech gorrillas, could see a run up to earnings then we shall see. Tech has cooled off after two back-to-back spectacular calender yrs



    TLT

    1 decade monthly



    pivotal level . .618 fibo level from Jan 2019 take off AND a horizontal support......who's buying US Treasuries
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    1,233
    Yep. My boss said he can't give away a job. Had 12 interviews and two showed up. Job market will be flooded later this year. People will be hard pressed to find a job.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    77,186
    Quote Originally Posted by the tout View Post
    Yep. My boss said he can't give away a job. Had 12 interviews and two showed up. Job market will be flooded later this year. People will be hard pressed to find a job.
    There's an entire culture that lives check to check. If you keep giving them money, they're happy and they don't aim any higher

    Restaurants are getting busy, but the owners are all working harder than ever. And they tend to work hard to begin with

    More of that "privilege" I suppose
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Wizard Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Posts
    13,420
    Quote Originally Posted by the tout View Post
    Yep. My boss said he can't give away a job. Had 12 interviews and two showed up. Job market will be flooded later this year. People will be hard pressed to find a job.

    People getting $600 a week for unemployment which equals $15 an hour why work when your getting paid to do nothing and people will sit until that changes just my 2 cents
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDaddy View Post
    Under Trump this was considered job creation.

    So same rules dont apply???
    I guess you like everyone else applies the "rules" how it best fits your narrative. Do you think your "job creation" will continue by giving the unemployed a raise?
    If I told you how many my friend is predicting dead from this....youd fall out your chair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •