Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - Discuss Stocks, Cryptocurrency, And Other Financial Investments

Thread: Bitcoin Invest

1. #1 Bitcoin Invest 
    RX Member
    Hello,
    I want to invest in bitcoin. Is it still worth investing in this cryptocurrency? Please share your opinions, thank you.

RX Junior
    I own Bitcoin. It is the big dog on the street. Your days of making a big score on Bitcoin are gone.

If you want to do that you need to look at some other coins.

I own Ethereum, Chainlink and I have been buying up ALGO (started by some MIT guys...if you go to MIT you are smart so I will take some chances with that). My son and his buddies are buying BAT, You use their web browser and you get free coins,

I think you can still make money off BTC however its smarter to just move into offshore accounts than doing tons of transactions with US banks....BTC could shoot up between 100,000-200,000 so its still a play in my book.
    Your health is your wealth

I also think it hits 100k this year.

There are plenty of BTC funds out there to buy. Personally I'm hoping for another significant dip, so I can get back into MARA. Trading at $51 right now.
    How did a generation raised on South Park and Family Guy become sooooo sensitive?

Buy Alts for next few months. Dump gains into BTC. I really feel BTC will be a nice asset to have years down the road. $115k EOY was my thoughts January. Will not be shocked if I saw a 200k. And will not be shocked if it’s 500k in 4 years. I’m pretty conservative with stuff also. Plenty of folks list astronomical prices that I just don’t get for some projects. But BTC should be more than okay years down the road imo.

I think a few of the bigger projects that are stable can ride out bearish times while also making bigger gains than BTC. (Aave, ETH, Dot, Link) seem solid over the next several years imo.

Numerai is a project I got a bag of along with DOT January. It’s somewhat risky tbh and the community is a bit dead. But it’s unique and has a low supply and very low market cap. They burn tokens on their predictions concept. And held a data prediction tournament last week.

A London based firm is adding them as a new asset to buy. And I can’t confirm but Grayscale had them listed as one of the possible new trust additions the other month. It wasn’t added but there have been some suspicion on some larger buys I have seen past 2 weeks. It was around $39 few weeks ago and trying to break a $74 resistance wall currently. If Grayscale breaks news they list it then it will run for sure. Solid short term buy but the more risky long hold for few years could really payoff. I believe Grayscale trust are 40 billion currently. So they could push NMR with its 300 million Mcap up real quick.