Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump says he made up his mind about running in 2024 during 'Hannity' exclusive

1. #1 Trump says he made up his mind about running in 2024 during 'Hannity' exclusive 
    Let's go Brandon!
    Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 85, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.

RX Semi-God
    Trump Makes It Clear He’s Running, Lights Up Georgia Rally On Biden, Durham, And The Audit

https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/t...and-the-audit/

President Donald Trump held an “epic rally,”

RX Senior
    Im still in the fuck 2024 talk until we fix 2020 mode.

Friend bought me a Trump 2024 hat, thanked her and threw it in the closet......I was actually pissed about it, but it was the thought that counts....

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by magking1 View Post
    Im still in the fuck 2024 talk until we fix 2020 mode.

Friend bought me a Trump 2024 hat, thanked her and threw it in the closet......I was actually pissed about it, but it was the thought that counts....
    True you're right...I keep forgetting about the 2020 election was stolen because I deep down dont want to believe what happened...Thanks for reminding me....Nothing will be the same & nothing will change until the republicans grow a set & fight back...