Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: What's the suitable sports for kids?

1. #1 What's the suitable sports for kids? 
    RX Member
    Any idea which sports should we introduce to the 3 years old kid? My baby spend a lot of his time in the toddlers swing, but I know there is no physical exercise in the swing. I want him to play a game which involves the movement of his whole body? Any suggestion?

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by akont View Post
    Any idea which sports should we introduce to the 3 years old kid? My baby spend a lot of his time in the toddlers swing, but I know there is no physical exercise in the swing. I want him to play a game which involves the movement of his whole body? Any suggestion?
    Soccer.

RX Member
    Yes, soccer is really good for getting a healthy physique. Thank you for the suggestion.

RX Member
    tennis is great at a young age

RX Member
    Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Yes, tennis can also be considered. It is also good for body's flexibility of babies. These physical sports are good than spending time on phone or on gadgets like baby swings because these sports help in the healthy development.

RX Member
    I like the idea of soccer as well because it is so relatable to chase. Easy for kids to comprehend