Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

View Poll Results: 9-11, 20 years later, do you think it was an inside job?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 19.44%
  • No

    24 66.67%
  • Maybe

    5 13.89%

Thread: 9-11, 20 years later, do you think it was an inside job?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. #126  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Here is some research for you, retard.

    Jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit, not hot enough to melt steel (2750 degrees Fahrenheit). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

    But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that Popular Mechanics consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832 degrees Fahrenheit.

    "The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells Popular Mechanics. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."
    What about all the thermite that was found in the rubble. Are all those investigators lying? I would take their word over anyones in our government!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #127  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    There is no "hard evidence" you've referenced at all.
    LOL. Just like there is no hard evidence of 2020 election fraud
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #128  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    78,797
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsm60 View Post
    Obviously in your eyes hear say evidence overrules hard evidence by scientists and investigators. I suppose you believe that all those scientists are lying
    about finding thermite in the rubble too?
    I cite studies from multiple independent agencies, witnesses, reporting, worldwide intelligence agencies, every investigating agency known to mankind

    You cite a conspiracy website

    You say my arguments are flawed. More truther brilliance
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #129  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    What is the motive for someone on an "inside job" to blow up that building when terrorists attacked the WTC and the Pentagon?
    Pal I see it is folly to argue with those who refuse to research the info for themselves.

    I posted 2 nice , relatively short videos about Bldg7.....you will find many answers or at least should have MANY more questions about the MSM narrative after watching them.


    PS.
    There was no plane at the Pentagon.


    Hopefully one day you Truth Deniers will wake up and research this info for yourself rather than parrot you MSM gods.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #130  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,496
    Government and independent evidence corroborates Thermitic explosives used to bring down all three WTC Towers on 9/11. (sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)


    Note: When you click on any of those links, it does not corroborate these claims.

    Link 6 does not work

    Link #1 does not make any claims, in fact it concludes that further research is needed.

    Link #2 talks about the particles found, does not claim they are unusual in any way at all.

    Link #3 "page not found"

    Link #4 Says "NIST scientists conducted tests of steel from the WTC buildings to measure their mechanical properties at normal and elevated temperatures. These tests led to the development and validation of performance criteria for fire resistive steel. This type of steel, which was not available at the time the WTC was built, would not necessarily prevent a building from collapsing during a fire, but it would give occupants more time to escape. "

    Which is no way some proof of usual substances found.


    You were saying something about research?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #131  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I cite studies from multiple independent agencies, witnesses, reporting, worldwide intelligence agencies, every investigating agency known to mankind

    You cite a conspiracy website

    You say my arguments are flawed. More truther brilliance

    No you havent, you just keep saying so and so said this.....thousand and thousands said this......milllions and milions arent hiding this



    Everything is so conflated, there were so many parts to 911.
    You act like just because people died that it could not have been an inside job designed for many purposes that revolve around money, power and control.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #132  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,496
    Quote Originally Posted by magking1 View Post
    Pal I see it is folly to argue with those who refuse to research the info for themselves.

    I posted 2 nice , relatively short videos about Bldg7.....you will find many answers or at least should have MANY more questions about the MSM narrative after watching them.


    PS.
    There was no plane at the Pentagon.


    Hopefully one day you Truth Deniers will wake up and research this info for yourself rather than parrot you MSM gods.
    There absolutely was a plane at the Pentagon.

    Why are you, stating something that is factually false, calling anyone a "truth denier"?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #133  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    What is the motive for someone on an "inside job" to blow up that building when terrorists attacked the WTC and the Pentagon?
    To crank up the industrial military complex and get us in middle east wars, making the global elite trillions in contracts selling our government
    war machines and everything the military needs. Taking oil, poppy fields in Afghanistan, and probably lots of other things we will never know about.
    Meanwhile our crooked politicians grow wealthier with massive kickbacks. What do you think the deep state is?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #134  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,496
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsm60 View Post
    What about all the thermite that was found in the rubble. Are all those investigators lying? I would take their word over anyones in our government!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #135  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    78,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Here is some research for you, retard.

    Jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit, not hot enough to melt steel (2750 degrees Fahrenheit). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

    But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that Popular Mechanics consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832 degrees Fahrenheit.

    "The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells Popular Mechanics. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."
    there are so many articles and reports and professionals and studies that disprove every argument they make, you have to want to avoid them to miss them all

    here's the beauty of being a truther

    1) You don't have to have any answers
    2) they're like the Scottish Clans, they all hate the English, but they all have a different agenda. They don't even agree with each other, many of their arguments contradict each other, but they all think we're "uniformed"

    Thanks for chiming in. If a few others did, we can debunk everything. Not enough time in the day, or the interest to do so, on my part

    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #136  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,496
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsm60 View Post
    To crank up the industrial military complex and get us in middle east wars, making the global elite trillions in contracts selling our government
    war machines and everything the military needs. Taking oil, poppy fields in Afghanistan, and probably lots of other things we will never know about.
    Meanwhile our crooked politicians grow wealthier with massive kickbacks. What do you think the deep state is?
    Except, terrorists attacked the WTC and Pentagon.

    That is a fact.

    How does blowing up WTC 7 help get America to war?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #137  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    there are so many articles and reports and professionals and studies that disprove every argument they make, you have to want to avoid them to miss them all

    here's the beauty of being a truther

    1) You don't have to have any answers
    2) they're like the Scottish Clans, they all hate the English, but they all have a different agenda. They don't even agree with each other, many of their arguments contradict each other, but they all think we're "uniformed"

    Thanks for chiming in. If a few others did, we can debunk everything. Not enough time in the day, or the interest to do so, on my part


    More of Willie just saying.....so and so says this...keep parroting your MSM leaders BIg Will
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #138  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    78,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Except, terrorists attacked the WTC and Pentagon.

    That is a fact.

    How does blowing up WTC 7 help get America to war?
    I don't know about you, but without building seven going down, I'm opposing the war






    For those wondering what I'm talking about, 9/11 is supposedly a false flag meant to anger Americans enough to go to war

    Does anyone, besides a truther, ever talk about WTC 7? Hence it means something to them, butt nobody else, and it certainly doesn't support their false flag narrative. It actually diminishes their argument, but that would take a little thinking to figure it out

    And with that, I'm outta here

    Ciao bello
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #139  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    There is no "hard evidence" you've referenced at all.
    Some of the links probably dont work because it is an old article. You can do your own research, there are tons of links on duckduckgo on the subject.

    Just one more:

    https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/...itic-reactions


    High-Temperature Thermitic Reactions | Twin Towers


    Despite the illegal destruction of most of the structural steel and other debris in the months after 9/11, a sizeable body of forensic evidence has been developed over the years by government investigators and independent researchers. Much of the available evidence indicates the occurrence of high-temperature thermitic reactions before, during, and after the destruction of the towers.

    NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, which serves as the national guide for fire and explosion investigations in the United States, advises that “All available fuel sources should be considered and eliminated until one fuel can be identified as meeting all the physical damage criteria as well as any other significant data.” [Emphasis added.] On the potential use of exotic accelerants, including thermite, NFPA 921 further advises: “Indicators of exotic accelerants include...melted steel or concrete.”


    The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), however, did not follow NFPA 921 in its investigation of the World Trade Center destruction. Instead, it handled the evidence of high-temperature thermitic reactions in much the same way it handled the evidence regarding the structural behavior of the buildings: either denying it, ignoring it, or providing speculative explanations not based upon scientific analysis.
    Molten Metal Pouring out of WTC 2

    Just before 9:52 AM, molten metal began pouring out of WTC 2 near the northeast corner of the 80th floor and continued to flow with increasing intensity until the collapse at 9:59 AM. NIST provided ample documentation of the pouring molten metal, which it described and hypothesized as follows:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #140  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    IM just going to leave this here for those who want to research the info. Ive posted quite a few vids already.

    People have to make realizations at their own pace.....I like MOST everyone was emotional and went along with the narrative about 911 for years....I did research it back then but talked myself out of all the evidence that was presented, I said these people are "conspiracy theorists", "how could this many people be involved"
    or even "Why would someone lie on this scale"

    I didnt understand how wide spread the disinformation agents were I mean popular mechanics and Mythbusters seemed like honest neutral reporters RIGHT? Sure they are in general , UNTIL their masters say "Do it this way"

    I also didnt understand how evil the enemy can be.....There is no way our own govt would be involved in harming their own citizens RIGHT? There is no such thing as the NWO RIGHT?

    Any way , arguing about it wont change any minds....but hopefully some of you who are so willing to accept the lie today may wake up on a future date looking for truth and you can start here with these organized links.

    https://files.catbox.moe/ire34b.pdf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #141  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Except, terrorists attacked the WTC and Pentagon.

    That is a fact.

    How does blowing up WTC 7 help get America to war?
    I never said there were no terrorists. The Sauds were in on it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #142  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #143  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #144  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by magking1 View Post
    IM just going to leave this here for those who want to research the info. Ive posted quite a few vids already.

    People have to make realizations at their own pace.....I like MOST everyone was emotional and went along with the narrative about 911 for years....I did research it back then but talked myself out of all the evidence that was presented, I said these people are "conspiracy theorists", "how could this many people be involved"
    or even "Why would someone lie on this scale"

    I didnt understand how wide spread the disinformation agents were I mean popular mechanics and Mythbusters seemed like honest neutral reporters RIGHT? Sure they are in general , UNTIL their masters say "Do it this way"

    I also didnt understand how evil the enemy can be.....There is no way our own govt would be involved in harming their own citizens RIGHT? There is no such thing as the NWO RIGHT?

    Any way , arguing about it wont change any minds....but hopefully some of you who are so willing to accept the lie today may wake up on a future date looking for truth and you can start here with these organized links.

    https://files.catbox.moe/ire34b.pdf

    I was in the same boat as you when it happened. I went with the narrative. It was about 3 years after that I started researching it. I had
    a few friends in the military at the time that went to fight in the middle east. When they came back they were the ones that put me onto this
    false flag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #145  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,036
    One more note and I am done here. At the time of 911 I really liked GW and his dad. I thought they were great people. It wasnt until I started
    researching this several years later that I realized what horrible scum they really were.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #146  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsm60 View Post
    One more note and I am done here. At the time of 911 I really liked GW and his dad. I thought they were great people. It wasnt until I started
    researching this several years later that I realized what horrible scum they really were.

    I will also just leave this here for those wanting to research Bush.....I never liked him BUT I didnt realize until later how PURE EVIL this guy and his POPs are.


    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/e...iopol_bush.htm
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #147  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    It is amazing how seemingly intelligent men are brainwashed into accepting that Bldg7 just collasped on itself. In your own time tough.

    I will just keep posting various evidence in this thread so it can be used as a jumping off point for future RX researchers. Im sure that at least 1 or 2 people will appreciate it down the road

    Here is a tall bldg that burned for 29 hours without collapsing.

    https://www.activistpost.com/2013/04...-29-hours.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #148  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    15,564
    There is literally video of the two planes flying into the the two towers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #149  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    There is literally video of the two planes flying into the the two towers
    1. My comment above was re BLdg 7

    2. There is 1 video of first plane hitting the towers and multiple shots of plane 2.... Although some say there were no planes , I disagree with that assessement.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #150  
    RX Junior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    4,558
    I do hope with the eventual reveal of election fraud in 2020 that at a minimum some people will realize that

    a shitload of people can be involved in a coverup. Everyone from the low end election workers to the supervisors to the elction boards to the SOS's to the Governors, to the local judges to fed judges and higher up to the State House and Senators to the Fed level politicians......the swamp runs wide and deep.


    They didnt just start lying to us recently, its been going on for a long time now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •