Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Does the RX Detective team think this Florida Fiancée Chump is guilty comes home without girlfriend, stays silent after video road trip.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. #126  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    Is anyone listening to me damnit ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #127  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,599
    He seems guilty to me, yes, but remember the media is often wrong in these cases, for a reason, they start the narrative with bias, when it somehow becomes a national story.
    Always the white male is the one they cite as the evil doer, but many months later more facts come out that the media held back. Why is this national news all day and all night and why are so many FBI agents and assets being utilized?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #128  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    it's rumored Brian laundrie is a trained survivalist & one of his favorite places to hike is the Appalachian trail . the A.T runs through 14 states ( Georgia to Maine )
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #129  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    it's rumored Brian laundrie is a trained survivalist & one of his favorite places to hike is the Appalachian trail . the A.T runs through 14 states ( Georgia to Maine )
    the kid could be anywhere on that trail from Georgia to Maine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #130  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    it's rumored Brian laundrie is a trained survivalist & one of his favorite places to hike is the Appalachian trail . the A.T runs through 14 states ( Georgia to Maine )
    Is the kid hiding somewhere on the A.T ( Appalachian trail) ? ..... it's a huge trail spanning 14 states , jump off a trail & hide somewhere for awhile & move on
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #131  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    im not saying serial killers are responsible for all missing people in national parks .... That would be ludricous but I'm sure some are
    Im sure bigfoot has snatched a few people now & then
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #132  
    RX Senior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by 3peet View Post
    Makes sense man. Some of these people in these fucked up relationships don't know how to just GTFO. Regardless of all the damn red flags these kids let emotions and love get in the way of logic.

    This is your interpretation of my post, lol?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #133  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bern CH
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by magking1 View Post
    I could try and explain but those that get it "get it" those that wont will still choose ignorance over knowledge
    And this from the guy that still thinks donald chump won the election, lmfao hahahaha
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #134  
    RX Senior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    And this from the guy that still thinks donald chump won the election, lmfao hahahaha

    The WORLD knows that Trump Won Dummy, even you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #135  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bern CH
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by magking1 View Post
    The WORLD knows that chump is a Dummy, even you
    FIFY! I really hope that fat, disgusting groper runs again in 2024, it will be so sweet to watch him lose, again. Loser in chief is all he ever was lmfao
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #136  
    RX Junior IMISREMEMBER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    1,590
    A couple who live across the street from Brian Laundrie and his family told Fox News on Wednesday that they saw the 23-year-old and his parents leave their home in a truck with an attached camper about a week after Laundrie returned home alone from a cross-country road trip with his fiancée, Gabby Petito

    Where did that camper go when he got back, diversion or did they take him to a hideout area , wonder if fbi is reviewing all video surveillance on all routes out of their community, toll way need to know routes on that camper.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #137  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    15,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    FIFY! I really hope that fat, disgusting groper runs again in 2024, it will be so sweet to watch him lose, again. Loser in chief is all he ever was lmfao
    I can't see VP Shits and Giggles beating anyone
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #138  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    13,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I can't see VP Shits and Giggles beating anyone
    I can
    Cheating fucks will find away
    Soon demographically they wont even have to cheat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #139  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    15,582
    Quote Originally Posted by IMISREMEMBER View Post
    A couple who live across the street from Brian Laundrie and his family told Fox News on Wednesday that they saw the 23-year-old and his parents leave their home in a truck with an attached camper about a week after Laundrie returned home alone from a cross-country road trip with his fiancée, Gabby Petito

    Where did that camper go when he got back, diversion or did they take him to a hideout area , wonder if fbi is reviewing all video surveillance on all routes out of their community, toll way need to know routes on that camper.
    Hell yes they knocked on everyone's door and asked them if they had cameras that view the street at all - then gave them times frames to play back - police have knocked on my door and asked me if I could play back cameras with a specific time frame and call them if they show anything - it doesen't even take any work and everyone that has cameras is going to help - this dude is not the Unabomber or the Olympic bomber - he's getting caught shortly or he is dead already
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #140  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    15,582
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    I can
    Cheating fucks will find away
    Soon demographically they wont even have to cheat
    I think just about every swing state git rid of mail in voting - Trump lost because of this
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #141  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,599
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    I can
    Cheating fucks will find away
    Soon demographically they wont even have to cheat

    Unfortunately, absolutely correct
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #142  
    RX Senior magking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I think just about every swing state git rid of mail in voting - Trump lost because of this
    Well yeah, that and the other cheating
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #143  
    2009 RX Death Pool Champion Buster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    13,505
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    Seems like we've got a crisis in our national parks with people being killed or coming up missing in them

    Over 700 in the last 10 years in same area...

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...und/ar-AAOL9gh
    "Black Sabbath Matters"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #144  
    RX Junior Dr. Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    Is anyone listening to me damnit ?
    I doubt it. I suggest you just stay down in the Rubber Room and keep talking to yourself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #145  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    15,582
    A lot of sightings in Mexico - the Florida Preserve is a ruse - looks like the dude is a runner
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #146  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    I doubt it. I suggest you just stay down in the Rubber Room and keep talking to yourself.
    Thanks Doc .... But I'm gonna have to get a 2nd opinion
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #147  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    The Dog Has Been Unleashed .... Duane Chapman , a.k.a DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER has now joined the search for Brian laundrie
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #148  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    The Dog Has Been Unleashed .... Duane Chapman , a.k.a DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER has now joined the search for Brian laundrie
    Who Let The Dog Out ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #149  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bern CH
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    I doubt it. I suggest you just stay down in the Rubber Room and keep talking to yourself.
    Good morning Pockets! You're the one that needs to stay in the RR where you were banished before creating this current ghost in 2020. you disgusting greasy Tico street person that posts from a cheap San Jose internet cafe, paying in filthy colone coins you get from begging on the street, yeaahh
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #150  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    8,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    Good morning Pockets! You're the one that needs to stay in the RR where you were banished before creating this current ghost in 2020. you disgusting greasy Tico street person that posts from a cheap San Jose internet cafe, paying in filthy colone coins you get from begging on the street, yeaahh
    Dr. Love gets bitch by MBIA
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •