Forum: Hockey Forum

Thread: Seattle Kraken

1. #1 Seattle Kraken 
    I don't know enough to know I don't know VegasVic's Avatar
    FWIW...Seattle is playing all their regulars tonight. Vancouver, split squad.

"We have six exhibition games to get as much done as we can," said Ron Francis, Kraken GM earlier this week. "The games can help players get to know each other [on the ice], how they play."

Kraken head coach Dave Hakstol said his squad is "excited to play a game against somebody with different color jerseys." He told the media after Sunday's morning skate workout that Philipp Grubauer will start in goal and teammate Chris Driedger will play half of the game in Spokane.

https://www.nhl.com/kraken/news/krak...na/c-326357556

Kraken -125

Whores...God Bless 'Em🍻
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    FWIW...Seattle is playing all their regulars tonight. Vancouver, split squad.

"We have six exhibition games to get as much done as we can," said Ron Francis, Kraken GM earlier this week. "The games can help players get to know each other [on the ice], how they play."

Kraken head coach Dave Hakstol said his squad is "excited to play a game against somebody with different color jerseys." He told the media after Sunday's morning skate workout that Philipp Grubauer will start in goal and teammate Chris Driedger will play half of the game in Spokane.

https://www.nhl.com/kraken/news/krak...na/c-326357556

Kraken -125
    Good call Vic, SEA probably play their regular all the way through preseason, while other teams have split squad especially first half of preseason - will be buying SEA for at least first five preseason games
    Still not loving police...

Oilers Lines at Tuesday's morning skate appeared as follows:

Hyman - McDavid - Puljujarvi
    RNH - Draisaitl - Yamamoto
    Perlini - Shore - Turris
    Benson - McLeod - Sceviour

Nurse - Barrie
    Broberg - Berglund
    Niemelainen - Bouchard

Smith
    Koskinen

Kraken lines at morning skate appeared as follows, per Ryan S. Clark of The Athletic:

Tanev - Sheahan - Appleton
    Donato - True - Jarnkrok
    Johansson - Geekie - Lind
    Twarynski - Bastian - Henman

Oleksiak - Borgen
    Dunn - Carrick
    Olofsson - Lauzon
    Evans

Driedger
    Daccord

Line has moved 50 cents on the side. +170 sounds tempting for Seattle but who wants to step in front of that Oiler lineup?

Kraken played wide open in their opener. I’m guessing we see some goals in this one. Give me over 6.5 +100

Whores...God Bless 'Em🍻
    Oilers Lines at Tuesday's morning skate appeared as follows:

Hyman - McDavid - Puljujarvi
    RNH - Draisaitl - Yamamoto
    Perlini - Shore - Turris
    Benson - McLeod - Sceviour

Nurse - Barrie
    Broberg - Berglund
    Niemelainen - Bouchard

Smith
    Koskinen

Kraken lines at morning skate appeared as follows, per Ryan S. Clark of The Athletic:

Tanev - Sheahan - Appleton
    Donato - True - Jarnkrok
    Johansson - Geekie - Lind
    Twarynski - Bastian - Henman

Oleksiak - Borgen
    Dunn - Carrick
    Olofsson - Lauzon
    Evans

Driedger
    Daccord

Line has moved 50 cents on the side. +170 sounds tempting for Seattle but who wants to step in front of that Oiler lineup?

Kraken played wide open in their opener. I’m guessing we see some goals in this one. Give me over 6.5 +100
    Yeah, can't take SEA against that EDM line up, plus SEA no even playing Giordano who has the most experience defending against McJesus - definitely over 6.5.

Whores...God Bless 'Em🍻
    Seattle a huge underdog tonight in Vegas...seriously hoping they pull out off against Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Seattle a huge underdog tonight in Vegas...seriously hoping they pull out off against Vegas
    I’m on Vegas in every way tonight. Taking Gourde, Johansson, Donskoi, McCann, Oleksiak, Blackwell, and Jarnkrok out of this lineup doesn’t leave much to be concerned with.

Whores...God Bless 'Em🍻
    I’m on Vegas in every way tonight. Taking Gourde, Johansson, Donskoi, McCann, Oleksiak, Blackwell, and Jarnkrok out of this lineup doesn’t leave much to be concerned with.
    Oh totally agree with you that Vegas will win, especially with Seattle missing all those players from viruses, was just hoping they win first game - I laying off this game because Vegas too heavy at -260 and even at -1.5 thinking somehow refs will try to prevent a blowout...but I think it should be blowout unfortunately for Seattle, but since you betting them tonight hopefully Vegas wins easily good luck Vic

Pens without Crosby, Malkin, and Guentzel. How about parlaying tonight's favorites for a better than even money payout?

RX Senior
    Thanks for the info Vic, hope the hockey season treats you well