Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA & WNBA here.

Thread: Maharaja Hardwood Selections V2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Raj Of Vegas View Post
    PHX 1H was a true 6 cover. I was monitoring the money flow and Public kept betting on the Suns for 2H. We all know what happened in the 2H.

Almost every game is rigged now. There are a few games a night that's real competition. It's hard to point out which ones are for real. All these leagues shamelessly started rigging it around 2015. I remember having to restructure everything for my plays.

I know they've been rigging these games for years now. But the rig used to be limited to prime time games or major important games.

Everything is choreographed now and the refs are the choreographers. I was watching old NBA games from when I was growing up in Jordan, Shaq and Kobe era. They used to go hard in the paint. Banging up anyone and everyone. Now these big men go limp in the paint. Everything is dance moves and timing. Pay attention to the little floaters moves in shooting and passing.

Same goes for the NFL, MLB and NHL. College games are easier to rig. The coach calls all the shots. The young players are too dumb to know and too nave to care.
    The ref's control the games. They are the ones who you need to look at. Players get paid millions why would they throw a game? Coaches get paid millions too they just make stupid calls. Holding on every play in football EVERY PLAY! The refs call when they want an under when a team is driving. Basketball is a joke. Finger touch and get a foul. Hoops today is a joke compared to back in the day.

RX Member The Real Raj Of Vegas's Avatar
    10/22/2021

Nuggets -7.5 @ -110 for 3 Units

RX Junior
    Hang in there Raj, I'm sure your crystal ball is showing an upswing is on the horizon for you. Just not last night.

RX Member The Real Raj Of Vegas's Avatar
    Record:

4W-8L-1P
    -6.30 Units