Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Jon Gruden just got fired

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Eddie Murphy (in his prime) remains one of my favorite comedians. Not a single person or group (protected or otherwise) was ever sparred from Eddie's piss-your-pants comedic wrath. Kinda like Chucky's emails, but way WAY funnier (although that Biden comment was pretty hilarious).

Eddie would have a field day with today's PC Marxist pu$$ies destroying free speech in America.

Racist this, sexist that.

All these 'woke' assholes can go fuck themselves ...seriously.
    "Nothing wrong with a little Marxism" - Delusional Donger the WELCH, aka akphidelt, aka knucklecuck, aka Pavian Grinage

I'm from the government and I'm here to help rolltide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Eddie Murphy (in his prime) remains one of my favorite comedians.
    funny you mention Eddie Murphy because when i heard the Michelin lips comment i immediately thought of him

he had a joke in raw or delirious about Mick Jagger having huge fn lips that ended with "even black people say he's got some big ass lips. those some big mutha fn lips" ...
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    funny you mention Eddie Murphy because when i heard the Michelin lips comment i immediately thought of him

he had a joke in raw or delirious about Mick Jagger having huge fn lips that ended with "even black people say he's got some big ass lips. those some big mutha fn lips" ...
    It was Delirious (is it 'canceled' and banned on Amazon yet?)

That's probably where Chucky got the reference lol
    "Nothing wrong with a little Marxism" - Delusional Donger the WELCH, aka akphidelt, aka knucklecuck, aka Pavian Grinage

RX Member
    I understand the firing but the crocodile tears on ESPN with Randy Moss and Jen Ponder blubbering over the 1st email.
    Keyshawn Johnson screaming like a maniac from the rooftops about it.
    Give me a break. NFL has always been a blue collar culture.
    I have been to plenty of NFL practices up close. If they showed that video 20% of the league
    players and coaches would be gone.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Eddie Murphy (in his prime) remains one of my favorite comedians. Not a single person or group (protected or otherwise) was ever sparred from Eddie's piss-your-pants comedic wrath. Kinda like Chucky's emails, but way WAY funnier (although that Biden comment was pretty hilarious).

Eddie would have a field day with today's PC Marxist pu$$ies destroying free speech in America.

Racist this, sexist that.

All these 'woke' assholes can go fuck themselves ...seriously.

Did you watch the Dave Chappelle special on Netflix?

Eddie is one of the best and both Delirious and Raw are classics. Including the scene you mentioned above.
    "Just cover baby!"~Al Davis gambling relative. "Winners crack jokes and losers just say deal the cards." "Chance favors a prepared mind."

RX Junior
    Lol. Chappelle had skits ripping every race. Funny as can be. People need to knock it off with the butt hurt act.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by the tout View Post
    Lol. Chappelle had skits ripping every race. Funny as can be. People need to knock it off with the butt hurt act.
    blame it on their parents for raising pussies

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo777 View Post
    I understand the firing but the crocodile tears on ESPN with Randy Moss and Jen Ponder blubbering over the 1st email.
    Keyshawn Johnson screaming like a maniac from the rooftops about it.
    Give me a break. NFL has always been a blue collar culture.
    I have been to plenty of NFL practices up close. If they showed that video 20% of the league
    players and coaches would be gone.
    The same media clowns applauding Jon Gruden's firing put racist Joe "you ain't black" Biden in the White House.

RX Semi-God
    Fire this kunt

Joy Reid is a homophobe, she on her blog used anti-gay slurs repeatedly, made up a story about being hacked, lied about the FBI investigating it.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    Exactly. Never understood how a group that cries racism because if a word. And in return they refer to one another as that word.

And are generally loud about it. Annoying as fuck
    Same for Indian team names ..... Everybody says it's racist to be called .... Indians , chiefs , redskins , braves , etc , etc YET if it's so racist why do some native American high schools use them ?

Boycott the NFL hit them where it hurts. Take a stand stay United.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Yeah the jew thing will always get you if he said something about them
    They are more untouchable than gays and even blacks
    I love the Jews .... Transgenders are " untouchable " now too God help u if u go after them the WOKE mob will be on you like stink on shit

I'm from the government and I'm here to help rolltide's Avatar
    statement from the TB Bucs below. Remember within the last year they hired Antonio Brown and Richard Sherman who, between them, have at least 4 active domestic battery suits pending plus another aggravated assault against a furniture moving truck driver

moral of the story? beat your baby's momma but don't call a gay man "a queer"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that

RX Semi-God
    statement from the TB Bucs below. Remember within the last year they hired Antonio Brown and Richard Sherman who, between them, have at least 4 active domestic battery suits pending plus another aggravated assault against a furniture moving truck driver

moral of the story? beat your baby's momma but don't call a gay man "a queer"

it’s a disease

https://www.buccaneers.com/team/contact-us

1-800 795-BUCS(2827) or (813) 870-2700
    Guest & Member Relations Office: (813) 879-2827

Call them, fire off an e-mail and ask them how Warren Sapp is still in their Wall of Fame...……..

Ask if they will change their phone number to 1-800-con-vict

Bury these mother fuckers...……..

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpizza View Post
    https://www.buccaneers.com/team/contact-us

1-800 795-BUCS(2827) or (813) 870-2700
    Guest & Member Relations Office: (813) 879-2827

Call them, fire off an e-mail and ask them how Warren Sapp is still in their Wall of Fame...……..

Ask if they will change their phone number to 1-800-con-vict

Bury these mother fuckers...……..
    Im gonna do it ....
    fuck the bucs

RX Semi-God

Gruden is a piece of shit that deserved to get fired. He got what he deserved and the public humiliation and destruction of his reputation is something he will never recover from.

However, Micheal Vick...Ray Lewis...I mean come on...They should've never been allowed to play again. I love Ray Lewis by the way lol. Not a good time to be a white man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JATTKING View Post
    Gruden is a piece of shit that deserved to get fired. He got what he deserved and the public humiliation and destruction of his reputation is something he will never recover from.

However, Micheal Vick...Ray Lewis...I mean come on...They should've never been allowed to play again. I love Ray Lewis by the way lol. Not a good time to be a white man lol.
    Vick paid his dues and apologized. I'm fine with that. But Ray Lewis got away.
    "Just cover baby!"~Al Davis gambling relative. "Winners crack jokes and losers just say deal the cards." "Chance favors a prepared mind."

Quote Originally Posted by carlitosway View Post
    Most people liked Vick also.. Even though I'm a dog guy , Vick handled the situation pretty well

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by carlitosway View Post
    You can never pay enough for something that disgusting
    I would have banned him from the league

Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Most people liked Vick also.. Even though I'm a dog guy , Vick handled the situation pretty well
    Huge dog lover here also but he has been genuinely apologetic, served time and did his community time with animal abuse too. He's reformed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Fair enough. I agree. He was electric at times when he played. I don't even like dogs so whatever. He did pay his dues like a man and was humble afterwards. He's human. I can respect that.

"The truth will come out" - Jon Gruden