Forum: Classic Threads From The Past - Visit here for a great "blast from the past" and view some terrific, informative and interesting "Classic Threads" posted by thousands of savvy sportsbettors over the years here at The Rx.com.....

Thread: SICKGAMBLER TRIAL ...VERDICT , NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!

RX Junior
    Put me down for jurry duty too.

Banned
    Habsman, I realize you are up ther in Montreal and a fellow Habs fan, but this is a much more serious offense than a guy using his brothers name to get 100 bucks,,,,

RX Member
    I'm not in Montreal...I live and work in CR

Banned
    Oh thats right Habs, i did read that...sorry man

RX Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Journeyman:
    Oh thats right Habs, i did read that...sorry man<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No prob

RX SemiGod
    wil, who you like today? rockies tonight..

RX Member
    Sorry I missed it Kennedy
    Listen if you have something with Jman thats you 2- NEVER, ever bring it here where you degenerate not only him but others here.
    TY

Another Day, Another Dollar The General's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sick gambler:
    Ok folks, it looks like I will be going out for a bit to have supper, before my big day in court for my trial here at rx. And unfortunately, I will not be available for further discussions. So if someone comes in here and starts posting crap or pasting stuff, pls don't jump the gun till i have my say in court and be able to defend myself.

Journey, what time is the court session at? I have to also go get my suit ready and pick out a nice tie, and go shave too, because i want to go to court looking good, not like a slob. I have to give a good impression to the Judge of the case so i can show him that I am a good nice clean cut honest man, which i am. BTW, who is the judge so i can find out what is his favorite color so i can wear that suit color to try to sell myself to make him like me.

Boys, you will soon find out that I am NOT a scammer. I have no one defending me in court, so i will have to represent myself, so I am already a dog, but i am NOT worried. See you all soon. I have to go shower now and get ready for dinner, then my big court hearing. Time to go shit, shower and shave... Talk to you later boys. :

SICK GAMBLER IS INNOCENT..

I AM NOT A SCAMMER, YOU WILL ALL SOON SEE. SEE YOU LATER BOYS AND GIRLS.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sweating out a squeaker with the Dbacks, and am going to the well again with the Royals, -145. Ya gotta like Snyder over Bonderman at that price.

wil.

RX Senior
    I will volunteer to be the Judge, to fairly rule on evidence and hear motions but not have a role in the verdict. At the end of the trial I will issue final jury instructions.

RX SemiGod
    yeah wil, im on kc, minny and col tonight, i dont trust synder however.. but gotta like kc being 9-1 against tigers and 31-10 against central division foes..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sick gambler:
    WHY THEY MOVED MY THREAD OF ME NOT BEING AROUND TO ANSWER QUESTION FOR 3 HRS TO THE OUTHOUSE. I DONT GET IT. I THINK THIS IS KEY TO LEAVE HERE OF ALL THREADS, SO PEOPLE KNOW THAT I AM NOT HERE TO DEFEND MYSELF. I JUST DONT GET IT BOYS. WHY YOU MOVING THIS THREAD FOR TO A PLACE THAT ONLY 3 PEOPLE WILL SEE PER HR. COME ON MODS, I DONT GET IT..

CAN YOU PLS PUT IT BACK HERE FOR ME. THANK YOU<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure Sick, posters & bookmakers alike are complaining about this chit. I left a few topics open. Use em anyway you want. But the Soap Opera needs to be contained for the benefit of The Rx.

Exactly, especially at that price. Dbacks held on to win 1 to 0. GL tonight.

wil.

ODU GURU
    Count me in...

Besides, I happen to know a lot of facts after speaking with RIO, CLEVFAN and SICK...

THE SHRINK

Will need a Bailiff for sure, someone who is not afraid to whack Sick's PeePee if the judge tells him to. Any Volunteers?

What movie or TV show is that from "Bailiff whack his PeePee"? Can't recall right now.

wil.

RX Senior
    THIS WHOLE COURT'S OUT OF ORDER!!

RX Senior
    If you guys want I can contact this three man Lawyer group out of Curacao I know of.... You might have heard of them... their ad campaign is as follows..."If you rely on us, your fvcked"

ALL THIS BULLSHIT IS GETTING REALLY BORING I THINK WE SHOULD PUT THE SHRINK ON TRIAL HERE.DID YOU OFFER TO HELP SICK GAMBLER GET HIS MONEY IF HE CAME BACK TO YOUR FORUM.I SEEM TO REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME YOU WOULD HELP ME WITH UNCLE LENNY SHRINK WELL I AM STILL WAITING.WHO LIES MORE SHRINK OR SICK GAMBLER

What firm is that Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe?

wil.

Banned
    Trial of the century all set for monday!

RX Senior
    SICKGAMBLER:

I'm gonna make this short and quick. I can help you here.

You'll plead out to a lesser count, work out some sort of half way house & probation deal, behind the scenes stuff.

We can forum shop for a judge I know.

Post me to discuss representation fees if interested, otherwise you're doomed to 20 years in the banned posters ( medium security) joint.

The clock and my meter are both running.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Prescription, I will come out victorious when all is said and done. And don't forget, I have no lawyer representing me, i will be representing myself in this case, yet i am NOT worried, as long as I get a fair trial and the jurors hear me out, I should prove my innocence.

I do want to know however who will be the judge and who will be sitting in the jury.If they are sick gambler haters, i am in deep trouble. I want people that don't know me pls. I don't want EGD or Truthteller on that jury pls. I HAVE TO AGREE ON THE JURORS.
    Thank you...

I AM INNOCENT.. I WILL PROVE TO YOU ALL MONDAY.. THANK YOU..

Journeyman

Just now saw this and noticed you mentioned me earlier. Have you found a jury of twelve peers as yet?

If not, I would volunteer. If you have, and need an alternate, I would gladly volunteer.

VVV