Forum: Classic Threads From The Past - Visit here for a great "blast from the past" and view some terrific, informative and interesting "Classic Threads" posted by thousands of savvy sportsbettors over the years here at The Rx.com.....

Thread: Tampa radio sports jock reads RX story

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit barman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Steve's a nice guy, but he's about as "sharp" as a marshmallow.
    Yep and I heard him the other day still - after being a supposed "sports handicapper" for many years - refer to the Totals line in MLB betting as the "runline".

RX Member
    Duemig was OK back in the day. He really has a very limited knowledge of gambling. He also might be pre alzheimers. He forgets things and repeats things not on purpose all the time. The only guy I listen to when I go down on business once a month is the afternoon guy on ESPN 1040, Marc Bednarzyk. The guy is probably too good for that market but he really gets it, is opinionated and very entertaining.
    Last edited by RidgeRider; 04-21-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: add something

Everything's Legal in the USofA...Just don't get caught mamatried's Avatar
    I liked Thomas when he was in Baltimore, but he was a little self absorbed. I remember one Sunday night sportscast during NFL season when he devoted the entire 10 minutes to showing highlights of a bad beat he had on some meaningless game that no one cared about except him.