Tokens
NAME: John Kerry

RESIDENCES: 7 mansions, including Washington DC, worth multi-millions. I
served in Vietnam (four months).

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense
bill in my career as a U.S. Senator. I ordered the city of Boston to
remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my
neighbors in the event of fire. I served in Vietnam (four months).

MILITARY:
I served in Vietnam (four months). I used three minor injuries to get an
early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented
by the attending doctor). I served in Vietnam (four months). I then
returned to the U.S., joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and
insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and
were baby killers. I served in Vietnam (four months). I thre w my
medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book;
Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how I truly feel
about the military. I served in Vietnam (four months).

COLLEGE:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my
counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get
admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real
world experience except marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz
vicariously through my wife Teresa. I served in Vietnam (four months).

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
As a U.S. Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record,
exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently
failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus
gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for
the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for
it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to
help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am
elected. I served in Vietnam (four months).

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he
will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and
have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in Massachusetts,
despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million. I served in Vietnam
(four months).

I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places
like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the cheaper
cost of labor in those Countries, although I blame George Bush for
sending all of the jobs out of Country. I served in Vietnam (four
months).

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted
Kennedy and I oppose windmills of f Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as
it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts. I
served in Vietnam (four months).

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
None. However, I served in Vietnam (four months).

PERSONAL I practice my Catholic faith when cameras are present.

I ride a Serotta Bike.

I love to ski/snowboard (especially when secret service agents don't get
in my way).

My Gulfstream V Jet I call "The Flying Squirrel".

I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche".

I love to cater to hunting voters by claiming I am a hunter when in fact nobody can find record of me ever having a licencse. Oh yeah, I just got one in Ohio to try and hide that fact.

I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real
culture.

I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer
mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and
blame George Bush for the energy problems.

I served in Vietnam (four months).

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

I'm still here Mo-fo's
Tokens
royalfan said:
NAME: John Kerry

COLLEGE:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my
counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get
admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A
Loser-fan, man you are schmuck. I like how you cut this out from http://www.eprank.com/index.cfm. Sure has a lot of clout especially since the facts are wrong (see education)
A juris doctorate is typically considered by everyone to be an advanced degree.
There you go again giving false information and telling people how to wager their money.
You belong in the Tout forum along with Feist, et. al. You dummy

<!--StartFragment -->
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]JOHN F. KERRY
of Massachusetts
DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT
[/font]
<HR align=center width="50%" SIZE=1>
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]BIOGRAPHICAL FACTS:[/font]
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]POLITICAL: Democratic nominee for Congress, 1972; Lieutenant Governor, 1982-85 (elected 1982); US Senator, 1985-present (elected in 1984, re-elected in 1990, 1996 & 2002). Chair, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, 1987-89.[/font]
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]PROFESSIONAL: US Navy, 1966-69 (awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts for combat action in Vietnam). Attorney. Assistant District Attorney, 1977-82.[/font]
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]EDUCATION: B.A., Yale University, 1966. J.D., Boston College, 1976.[/font]
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]PERSONAL: Born December 11, 1943, in Denver, Colorado. Married to Theresa Heinz Kerry. Two children; three step-children. Catholic.[/font]

Tokens
cussin'it said:
Loser-fan, man you are schmuck. I like how you cut this out from http://www.eprank.com/index.cfm. Sure has a lot of clout especially since the facts are wrong (see education)
A juris doctorate is typically considered by everyone to be an advanced degree.
There you go again giving false information and telling people how to wager their money.
You belong in the Tout forum along with Feist, et. al. You dummy

<!--StartFragment -->
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]JOHN F. KERRY

of Massachusetts
DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT [/font]

<HR align=center width="50%" SIZE=1>
[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]BIOGRAPHICAL FACTS:[/font]

[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]POLITICAL:Democratic nominee for Congress, 1972; Lieutenant Governor, 1982-85 (elected 1982); US Senator, 1985-present (elected in 1984, re-elected in 1990, 1996 & 2002). Chair, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, 1987-89.[/font]​

[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]PROFESSIONAL:US Navy, 1966-69 (awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts for combat action in Vietnam). Attorney. Assistant District Attorney, 1977-82.[/font]​

[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]EDUCATION:B.A., Yale University, 1966. J.D., Boston College, 1976.[/font]​

[font=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif]PERSONAL:Born December 11, 1943, in Denver, Colorado. Married to Theresa Heinz Kerry. Two children; three step-children. Catholic.[/font]​

Man it is fun frustrating liberal wackos.

Tokens
royalfan you give yourself WAY too much credit. if you had an ounce of intelligence.. then maybe we liberals would take what you say to heart. All you can do is copy and paste froma website..

can you stay in the lines when you color too ?

Tokens
Best part is I hardly have to even try as so many of your are so left sided it is almost comical.

I'm still here Mo-fo's
Tokens
The real fun comes Nov. 3rd after you lose all your allowance money on "sure" bet!

Lock up the gun cabinet on Nov 1st

Tokens
First copy and paste from a websight I have ever made, (aside from pinbets line) and I have frustrated you countless times, at least if resorting to childish name calling is a sign of frustration. Wow it is fun.

Tokens
cussin'it said:
The real fun comes Nov. 3rd after you lose all your allowance money on "sure" bet!

Lock up the gun cabinet on Nov 1st
I have so many state bets locked up on Bush it doesn't much matter financially what the outcome is, although when Bush wins, it will really be a party.

I'm still here Mo-fo's
Tokens
Dude there's certainly nothing at all childish about the fact that YOU ARE a schmuck and a dummy. Its rather sad.

Tokens
royal, your type of allegiance to your party is ignorant.

If David Duke ran as a republican, you'd probably support him as well

Tokens
Kerry has a Law Degree -- you say no higher education

I agree with the posters above that your anti-Kerry post is wildly inaccurate. Most obviously he has a Law Degree (J.D.) from B.C. I bet (no pun intended on this site) that if you had gone to college or law school you would not be making inaccurate posts about a guy of whom you are obviously jealous. In other words: Get a Job!

Kerry is not perfect. If you want to vote for Bush, fine (although you may not be too happy when his bible-thumping buddies start trying to make offshore betting illegal again next term -- then you will have to get a real job). At least run Kerry down with accurate information.

Banned
Tokens
George W. Bush Resume

Past work experience:

· Ran for congress and lost.

· Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

· Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

· Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.

· With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America.
Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.
Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.

· Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president:

· Attacked and took over two countries.

· Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

· Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

· Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

· Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

· First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

· First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

· First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

· After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.

· Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.

· In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

· Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in US history.

· Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

· Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

· Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

· Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

· Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

· Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

· Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

· Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (<http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/>http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)

· Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

· My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.

· Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).

· First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

· Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

· First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

· Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

· Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.

· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

· Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

· Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

· Withdrew from the World Court of Law.

· Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

· First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

· All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

· My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

· Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

· First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

· First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

· First US president to establish a secret shadow government.

· Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

· With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

· Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

· First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

· Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

· Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

· Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.

· Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.

· In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

· Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

· In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.

· Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References:

· At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

· AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.

· Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

· All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

· All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

· Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.

· For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

Tokens
Did any of you post anything in my thread in politics forum as to what specific unavoidable things bush has done to make so many hate him? I dominated every response and will continue to do so and yet all you can come with is more childish name calling and ridicule me for lack of intelligence?

Tokens
TeaserFreak said:
I agree with the posters above that your anti-Kerry post is wildly inaccurate. Most obviously he has a Law Degree (J.D.) from B.C. I bet (no pun intended on this site) that if you had gone to college or law school you would not be making inaccurate posts about a guy of whom you are obviously jealous. In other words: Get a Job!

Kerry is not perfect. If you want to vote for Bush, fine (although you may not be too happy when his bible-thumping buddies start trying to make offshore betting illegal again next term -- then you will have to get a real job). At least run Kerry down with accurate information.

Welcome to the rx forum.

Tireless Rebuttter
Tokens
Java said:
George W. Bush Resume

Past work experience:

· Ran for congress and lost.

· Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

· Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

· Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.

· With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America.
Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.
Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.

· Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president:

· Attacked and took over two countries.

· Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

· Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

· Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

· Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

· First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

· First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

· First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

· After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.

· Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.

· In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

· Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in US history.

· Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

· Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

· Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

· Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

· Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

· Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

· Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

· Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (<HTTP: marches ~dana www.hyperreal.org />http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)

· Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

· My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.

· Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).

· First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

· Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

· First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

· Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

· Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.

· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

· Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

· Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

· Withdrew from the World Court of Law.

· Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

· First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

· All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

· My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

· Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

· First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

· First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

· First US president to establish a secret shadow government.

· Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

· With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

· Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

· First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

· Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

· Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

· Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.

· Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.

· In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

· Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

· In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.

· Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References:

· At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

· AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.

· Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

· All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

· All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

· Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.

· For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)
Like the post about Kerry above, this is largely fiction and certainly one-sided

RX Senior
Tokens
this is a garbage anti kerry thread that actually has nothing to do with wagering on the election but just trying to steer voters away from kerry.

there isnt a single mention of why kerry or bush is a good wager, only who you think is a good leader.

this more than belongs in politics. its the same politics posters just trying to snag attention from people who take gambling seriously into their opinionated political discussions.

fwiw anti-bush threads without discussion of gambling are just as garbage and dont belong in offshore either.

Tokens
Tim Russert from nbc just called... he wants all of you to join him this sunday morning for a roundtable chat about the election.

I think his exact words were, "are you sure these guys are only 10 years old? Their have the debating skills of 8th and 9th graders"

:toothless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbplayer
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com