The Banks Were Loaded Today

Search

Tokens
I do not know where you guys are from but here in Newark the banks were loaded today and especially the loan departments. It is funny because we all know each other and the ones I do not know have the NY Post in their hands looking at the lines. Waht fukkin degenerates and you hear all the stores about the fumbles, ect and all the stories these guys have to make up to tell their wives about the money issues. We all stand in line like dicks waiting our turn to get loans and ****.Some get them and others leave sad only hoping to bail out tonight. I guess it is a sick life but lots of these guys have families and should not be gambling. At least I am a professional gambler and in the long run will win but these other clowns are barreled in. The real sad thing is we all have the Post looking at tonights games and asking each other who we like and stuff. You would think some would learn and quit and we all give the loan manager a different story and never because of gambling. The banks are more loaded in NFL season though and really thin out during other seasons and plus some guys go to GA meetings to try and get better.

You boys would have to be there to see this show and the bettors stick out like sore thumbs, most Italinas and most sharp looking. The best part is how we all read The Bible (NY Post Daily Lines) waiting in line.

I am down like 7k right now and might unload tonight another 7k to get even. It is a 50-50 shot so what the ***.

One final interesting observations about bank loans from the boys and myself. We always seem to get more than we need. I got approved today for 10K but only needed 6K. I like to have a stash on the side so I can run to thew track in the day and take shots and when you leave the bank lets face it you feel like a million bucks. I went in broke with my full lenghth mink and cowboy hat with the chin strap and when the teller was counting my money I almost came , I cashed the IRA's too and paid my men and now have 4k to play with. It feels good and I was tipping all morning everwhere I went from breakfast, to lunch to toll collectors and to the street vendors. I was fukkin duking everyone. I got my cole cuts for the week and I am all set.

Its all good Boys and good luck

Tokens
Illini...nope its not sick gambler but I think its fishhead ;)

Tokens
JJ- Thanks for sharing.

Hope you win tonight if you should happen to step out on the game.

Tokens
Negative I am looking at over 3000 angles tonight and will have pick later. Pros do this and the rush I will have with the thought of getting even is unreal.

Tokens
jjgold said:
Negative I am looking at over 3000 angles tonight and will have pick later. Pros do this and the rush I will have with the thought of getting even is unreal.
:fballch3:

:fballch3: :fballch3:
:fballch3: :fballch3: :fballch3:

Another Day, Another Dollar
Tokens
JJ,

You go through more cash than Bush in a war. Simply amazing.

FreeRyanFerguson.com
Tokens
Dante said:
Illini...nope its not sick gambler but I think its fishhead ;)
It's somebody that's messing with us. No way JJ is a real person. He's hilarious though.

It's like sum fucking Beckett play that we're rehe
Tokens
jjgold said:
I am down like 7k right now and might unload tonight another 7k to get even. It is a 50-50 shot so what the ***.
Best post of the year from the Professional gambler.

All you newbies can learn something from the coach.

Tokens
coach you are starting to sound like a sad story......

you know how much fun 7 k would have been down in costa rica hanging out with the judge.. priceless........

Tokens
<CENTER>TODAY'S POST LINE

</CENTER><!-------------MASTER TABLE CONTAINING PITCHING FORM-------------------><TABLE id=tablebk cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=464><CENTER>
fbplayer2.gif
NFL</FONT>
fbplayer1.gif
</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%">Favorite</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">Opening </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">Current</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(O/U) </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Underdog</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><CENTER>Tonight</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>COLTS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">5 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">7 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(58) </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Vikings</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><CENTER>Sunday</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>Giants</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">3 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">3 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(37) </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">CARDINALS</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>JETS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(OFF)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Ravens</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>BROWNS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(OFF)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Steelers</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>COLTS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(OFF)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Texans</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>TITANS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(OFF)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Bears</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>FALCONS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">3 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">3 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(40) </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Buccaneers</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>JAGUARS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(OFF)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Lions</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>RAMS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">1 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">1 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(49) </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Seahawks</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>SAINTS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(OFF)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Chiefs</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>REDSKINS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">3 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">3 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(38) </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Bengals</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>PACKERS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">OFF</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(OFF)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Vikings</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>49ERS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">1 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">1 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(41) </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Panthers</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>PATRIOTS</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">9 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">9 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(37 1/2)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">Bills</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><CENTER>Next Monday</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=4 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="20%"></TAB>Eagles</FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">6 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">6 </FONT></TD><TD align=middle width="20%">(41 1/2)</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="20%">COWBOYS</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=464><HR width=464><CENTER>Home team in CAPS</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-------END OF MASTER TABLE CONTAINING NFL SUNDAY AND MONDAY POST LINE-----------><!-------------MASTER TABLE CONTAINING NBA, NCAA-F, NHL, NCAA-B-------------------><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 width=464 border=0><TBODY><TR><!-------Beginning of first column-------------><TD vAlign=top align=left width="48%"><CENTER>
bbplayers.gif
NBA</FONT></CENTER>
<CENTER><CF122,12;UL.5,1.5>NBA<XU></CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%"><VA2><CF122>Favorite</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">Line</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Underdog[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">MAVERICKS</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">13 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Warriors[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">JAZZ</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">5 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Nuggets[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Pistons</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]CLIPPERS[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><CENTER>Home team in CAPS</CENTER>

<CENTER>
fbplayer3.gif

NCAA Football</FONT></CENTER>
<CENTER>Tomorrow</CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">N. ILLINOIS</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Toledo[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><CENTER>Wednesday</CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">LOUISVILLE</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">24 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Tcu[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><CENTER>Thursday</CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Florida St.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]N.C. STATE[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">ARK. ST.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Utah St.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><CENTER>Friday</CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">MEMPHIS</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">5 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]So. Miss.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">FRESNO ST.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">18 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Hawaii[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><CENTER>Saturday</CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">WVU</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">7 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Bos. Coll.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">GA. TECH</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">9 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Connecticut[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Wisconsin</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">8 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]MICH. ST.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Penn St.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">4 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]INDIANA[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">MINNESOTA</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">3 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Iowa[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">MICHIGAN</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">13 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Northwestern[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">OHIO</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">Pick</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Akron[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Clemson</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">12 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]DUKE[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Vanderbilt</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">1 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]KENTUCKY[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Syracuse</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">9 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]TEMPLE[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">C. Mich.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">4 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]BUFFALO[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">TEXAS A&M</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">3 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Texas Tech[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">OKLA. ST.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">24 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Baylor[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Texas</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">21 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]KANSAS[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Miami, Ohio</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">20 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]W. MICHIGAN[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">ARKANSAS</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">9 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Mississippi[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Utah</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">22 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]WYOMING[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">AIR FORCE</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">5 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]San Diego St.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">NOTRE DAME</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">11 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Pittsburgh[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Kansas St.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">2 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]COLORADO[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">COL. ST.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Unlv[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">BYU</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]New Mexico[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">AUBURN</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">5 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Georgia[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">OREGON</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Ucla[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">FLORIDA</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">7 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]S. Carolina[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">California</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">30 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]WASH.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">ARIZONA ST.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">12 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Wash. St.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">OKLAHOMA</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">29 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Nebraska[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">PURDUE</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">4 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Ohio St.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">VIRGINIA</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">3 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Miami[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">W. FOREST</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">5 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Unc[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">B. GREEN</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">9 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Marshall[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">UAB</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">8 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Houston[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">BALL ST.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">3 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Ucf[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">KENT ST.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">11 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]E. Michigan[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">STANFORD</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">Pick</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Oregon St.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Boise St.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">31 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]SAN JOSE ST.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">UTEP</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">17 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Rice[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Nevada</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">7 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]SMU[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">LA. TECH-x</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">4 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Tulsa[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">TULANE</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Army[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">S. FLORIDA</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">11 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]East Carolina[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">LSU</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">7 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Alabama[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">USC</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">34 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Arizona[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">M. TENN.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">6 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]La. Monroe[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">Troy</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">13 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]LA.-LAF.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">FLA. ATL.</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">7 1/2</FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]N. Mex. St.[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="33%">N. TEXAS</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">17 </FONT></TD><TD align=right width="33%">[size=-1]Idaho[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><CENTER>Home team in CAPS</CENTER></TD><!--------------End of first column--------------><TD width="4%"> </TD><!----------Beginning of second column-----------><TD vAlign=top align=left width="48%">

<!--LEAVE THIS, PROG NEEDS IT--></TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></SPAN><!--LEAVE THIS, PROG NEEDS IT--><!-------------END OF MASTER TABLE CONTAINING PITCHING FORM------------------->

Tokens
Kid,good point. If Coach came down here with 7g in his pocket,he would be annoited King.

Tokens
Judgy college lines move during the week as per bookmaker action in area. A few books call in to a few sports writers to adjust line.

Assaser................. Only a few can get away with all-in bets and I am one. I have professional material at my side.

Tokens
7k only goes so far Judge. I met people down there that thought asking 150k for an insolvent book with maybe 50 customers was a good deal! Based on that money among the gringo crowd must be flowing...

JJ fills that missing comedy void that not having BTJ around leaves. Great story, I was always wondering who actually goes into bank branches these days other than seniors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyhealthtechofficia
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com