Was Asked To Leave Thanksgiving Diner

Search

Tokens
(editor note from Barman....Moved this from RxClassic Thread forum into the OS forum for the coming couple days and then will move it back)

=====
Boys I was at my relatives today and they did not have game on and I had large postions on interactives so I went to one of the bedrooms where there was tv and pc. It was cool but then we had to eat so I would go up every 5 minutes to watch game and check my interactive positions and the host said it was annoying and rude. I was quiet every time I did this too. She was a ***** and kind of singled me out at the table. I told her I was a big bettor and needed to view game because of my positions and she frowned and said I was sick!!!

I ripped her saying this is my living and to back off. She was like 35, 5-4, 115 , Italiana and blonde, kind of hot. She said this is my house and you sit at table the entire time or leave. I told her to settle down and then went on to say you frustrated *****. Now it is getting heated and the older people are telling me to calm down and it is Thanksgiving. I tried explaining to my uncle I ave big money on the Detroit game and he did not want to hear it and said gambling is bad abd I should quit. I just listened.

The ***** was the one getting to me and then she brings up some **** that her brother-in laws cousin bought a leather jacket from me last year and she said it was shedding and he wanted his money back.

I said *** you *****!!! I do not need this as my leather coats are top of the line ans she said get the *** out of my house you degenerate bum and I said good bye to everyone and when I was leaving ans she was pushing me out the door I told her I guess no one is eating your *****, *****!!

She slapped me and told me never to come back.

I got into my van when to the one deli that as open and bought cole cuts and went home and ate and gambled in peace.

It is so true that gamblers are anti social.

So overall decent day

I split 1-1

Last edited by a moderator:

Home of the Cincinnati Criminals.
Tokens
"I told her I was a big bettor and needed to view game because of my positions and she frowned and said I was sick!!! "

Are you? That is, sick?:dancefool

BB

Tokens
Did you at least get some Turkey before she kicked you out?

BAUS

Tokens
I nibbled at it, I had 12 corn muffins though, I would sneak them when no one was looking

I had a nice salami and provolone sandwich though

Tokens
JJ

speaking of classic stories i read a story by the FAMOUS COACH (JJ GOLD) about his meeting of fellow posters for a night at the meadowlands,,,,,, itwas the funniest story i have ever read (at majorwager)

COACH IF you see this thread can you please copy and paste that story here at the rx. its a great holiday story.

if you do i promise i will get you a lady for the night in vegas my treat

at the RX. BASH ........................ its on me
happy thanksgiving coach.

JJ....... find the story..........

Tokens
Kid let me look

I need to get laid, 11 year streak (drought)

Tokens
Boys it was such a weird experience meeting these 3 clowns last night at the track. I mean it was like I was on Earth and the other three were on fukkin Mars or in their own worlds. It starts out like real normal and we all are shaking hands, ect. I call the guys whatever name comes to my head like hey Danny, hey Rod, ect. So it goes all well there and then we proceed to our seats.

Now this guy Raisencain must be a bigshot there because he gets us the best seats in the house in a reserved box and has food already paid before we even it. What a class act and a generous guy. More later on this guy and the Nut he really turned out to be. I thought we were there to bet some races and talk a little but mainly gamble. I have fukkin roll of a sharks cash in my pocket ready to bet big numbers at Penn National but little did I know it was like the twilight zone instead.

We start with Total Square and this guy has 2 cell phones, 1 pager and get this a mini pocket fukkin web browser!!!! I thought he would want to get away for a night without all the tecno ****, ect. I would try and ask this guy “who do you like in the 2nd at Penn National and I had to ask him 4 fukiin times until he heard me and get this his reply was” It is all business JJ”” I had no fukkin clue if this guy was smoking weed or drinking. He did not hear a fukkin word I said. All he did was go on the pocket browser and stare at his sportspager all night and made a few calls in between. I waited like 20 minutes and this guy did not say word to any of us so I say to him “hey TS how is Bowmans”? I swear again he goes “JJ it is all business” I am just looking at this guy in bewilderment. I do of know what to make of him and he talks to me like he never hears a word I say(common theme developing boys) . This happens 7 times throughout the night when I tried to ask him a question and I kept getting the same answer. I say *** this clown and let me move on to Mjulian.

This Julian character always looks really concerned and is a deep thinker. When I would ask him something the look I would get is one of cloudiness and concern. He just starred at me kind of and then get this boys carries his fukkin bank books in his shirt pocket!!! He says to me” JJ I got 42 dimes in the bank.” It came out of the blue and had nothing to do what I was asking him. I do not give a *** how much this clown has in the bank, ect. I came here to talk to these guys about gambling and stuff and it appears they are in another fukkin world!! I then ask him “hey Julian what books do you use?” He then proceeds to tell me in 7 years he will be worth 450 Dimes. I am saying under my breathe “who gives a ***, this guy is nuts and out there”. He had to look at his bank books 20 times during the course of the night and kept shaking his head when he looked at it. He also sometimes would just yell out to the crowd “ All Rise” in a real deep voice like an opera singer and it was embarassing because everyone would stare at us. Again what the *** was on his mind??? I was starting to think I better get the *** out of here these guys are nuts and appeared to have snapped or something.!!!

Ok Raisencain seemed to be cool with the initial handshake and a little small talk about gambling so I figured I would pal around with this guy as we have more in common. Well boys this guy turned out to be the biggest nut and strangest character I know other than our own Peep. I would be looking at the tote board and I would hear whispers behind me in the next level of seats and it was Cain talking to some guys and he was whispering with his hand covering his mouth. I would then look back at him and he would stop suddenly and pretend to read the paper. What did this guy think?? I was born fukkin yesterday. He did not realize I was a street guy I guess . He did this all fukkin night and it was so annoying and every time I looked up at him he would stop and pretend to read the paper and like smile. This guys now I am thinking has fukkin snapped or is just nuts!!!! Boys it gets worse. Another strange thing about this guy is he always has a deck of cards in his hands and is doing tricks with them. I am shaking my head in disbelief going “what a fukkin jerkoff this guy is” and saying to my myself “what the *** am I doing here with these losers? I bet Cain always has card games going on the street and during the night when he was not whispering I asked him what was up his right sleeve because I saw something there. He pulls out a 4 of clubs and starts laughing so loud!! I swear I do not know if I should just run out of the fukkin track right then. I quietly backed away from this guy.

Ok boys time to leave and we all shake hands and **** and Mjulian puts some type of robe on (I had to turn my fukkin head and laugh because the thing was sooo ugly and outdated), Johhny (TS) get a load of this wears a fukkin tank top only in the pouring rain. I did not know what to make of it but just shake my head and praying to get the *** out. I shake hands with the two and they went their way in another direction and Cain parked in the same areas as me and he whispers to me “JJ I want to show you my car?? I am going what the ***???? Does this guy want to bang me on the side of the car??? I said what the *** if he tries something I can run and scream. He is wearing a long trench coat and a suite underneath. I thought he looked like an undertaker or something. During the walk to the car he keeps playing with this deck of cards and smiling to himself. Does this guy tell himself jokes or what?? What the ***?? Maybe he snapped???

Get to his car and boys he opens his trunk up and get a load of this….. The trunk is full of guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I almost came in my pants!!!!! I love weapons and **** but I am discreet when I carry. I am going to Cain are you nuts??? This is a public parking lot and he is showing me all the guns he has and ****. He pulls out a brand new shotgun and shows me how to load it and cock it. He does this and starts laughing real loud and his eyes light up so much I thought he was coming. He starts pointing it at the sky and then starts yelling “Pow, Pow, Pow, Pow. That was the last fukkin straw and ran to my car and went home!!!! Sorry Cain but you have lost it.

Boys after last night I really do believe we are all sick fuks in one way or another and I mean everyone of us!!!

No more meeting posters for me, they are just tooooooooooooo far out there. I wonder why we all post day and night and live in glass houses. We are misfits and I am really starting to believe I just might be the top 5 “normal” posters here.

*** this ****

Gold

RX Senior
Tokens
like baus eluded to, as long as you ate good....you got 12 months to make up your differences then you can do it again.

Tokens
from the coach...lol
It is so true that gamblers are anti social.

jj have you ever thought it just might be you.....

i had a great time gobbling on a major feast at my sister's house

we sucked down some nice egg nog shot's with polish imported alcohol

saying grace at the dinner table watching the kids all hyped up playing games that is what family is all about..

a sad story to heaR FROM YOU COACH and i beleive and hope it's not true..

:drink: :drink: as i drink MY ADULT BEVERAGE RIGHT NOW.

BACARDI LIMON on the rocks..

a very nice day indeed...

peace everyone..

Tokens
thanks jj for the story.. i owe you a lady at the bash

AND A PROMISE IS A PROMISE..

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO......LOL:party: :party:

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
I was in the same position at my brothers and family and all, and they understood. Some people get it some don't. What would be the difference if you were a day trader and had to make moves, would you be a degenerate then too.

Tokens
Red Eye good point

But the people I was with frown on gambling or any other in moral activty

I was bull shitting with this 19 year old kid today at house about my days banging hookers and telling him if I win a few bets I wil get one this weekend and he did not think it was funny

On the streets everyone eats up that stuff but I guess most do not like that behavior

Handicapper
Tokens
jjgold said:
Boys it was such a weird experience meeting these 3 clowns last night at the track. I mean it was like I was on Earth and the other three were on fukkin Mars or in their own worlds. It starts out like real normal and we all are shaking hands, ect. I call the guys whatever name comes to my head like hey Danny, hey Rod, ect. So it goes all well there and then we proceed to our seats.

Now this guy Raisencain must be a bigshot there because he gets us the best seats in the house in a reserved box and has food already paid before we even it. What a class act and a generous guy. More later on this guy and the Nut he really turned out to be. I thought we were there to bet some races and talk a little but mainly gamble. I have fukkin roll of a sharks cash in my pocket ready to bet big numbers at Penn National but little did I know it was like the twilight zone instead.

We start with Total Square and this guy has 2 cell phones, 1 pager and get this a mini pocket fukkin web browser!!!! I thought he would want to get away for a night without all the tecno ****, ect. I would try and ask this guy “who do you like in the 2nd at Penn National and I had to ask him 4 fukiin times until he heard me and get this his reply was” It is all business JJ”” I had no fukkin clue if this guy was smoking weed or drinking. He did not hear a fukkin word I said. All he did was go on the pocket browser and stare at his sportspager all night and made a few calls in between. I waited like 20 minutes and this guy did not say word to any of us so I say to him “hey TS how is Bowmans”? I swear again he goes “JJ it is all business” I am just looking at this guy in bewilderment. I do of know what to make of him and he talks to me like he never hears a word I say(common theme developing boys) . This happens 7 times throughout the night when I tried to ask him a question and I kept getting the same answer. I say *** this clown and let me move on to Mjulian.

This Julian character always looks really concerned and is a deep thinker. When I would ask him something the look I would get is one of cloudiness and concern. He just starred at me kind of and then get this boys carries his fukkin bank books in his shirt pocket!!! He says to me” JJ I got 42 dimes in the bank.” It came out of the blue and had nothing to do what I was asking him. I do not give a *** how much this clown has in the bank, ect. I came here to talk to these guys about gambling and stuff and it appears they are in another fukkin world!! I then ask him “hey Julian what books do you use?” He then proceeds to tell me in 7 years he will be worth 450 Dimes. I am saying under my breathe “who gives a ***, this guy is nuts and out there”. He had to look at his bank books 20 times during the course of the night and kept shaking his head when he looked at it. He also sometimes would just yell out to the crowd “ All Rise” in a real deep voice like an opera singer and it was embarassing because everyone would stare at us. Again what the *** was on his mind??? I was starting to think I better get the *** out of here these guys are nuts and appeared to have snapped or something.!!!

Ok Raisencain seemed to be cool with the initial handshake and a little small talk about gambling so I figured I would pal around with this guy as we have more in common. Well boys this guy turned out to be the biggest nut and strangest character I know other than our own Peep. I would be looking at the tote board and I would hear whispers behind me in the next level of seats and it was Cain talking to some guys and he was whispering with his hand covering his mouth. I would then look back at him and he would stop suddenly and pretend to read the paper. What did this guy think?? I was born fukkin yesterday. He did not realize I was a street guy I guess . He did this all fukkin night and it was so annoying and every time I looked up at him he would stop and pretend to read the paper and like smile. This guys now I am thinking has fukkin snapped or is just nuts!!!! Boys it gets worse. Another strange thing about this guy is he always has a deck of cards in his hands and is doing tricks with them. I am shaking my head in disbelief going “what a fukkin jerkoff this guy is” and saying to my myself “what the *** am I doing here with these losers? I bet Cain always has card games going on the street and during the night when he was not whispering I asked him what was up his right sleeve because I saw something there. He pulls out a 4 of clubs and starts laughing so loud!! I swear I do not know if I should just run out of the fukkin track right then. I quietly backed away from this guy.

Ok boys time to leave and we all shake hands and **** and Mjulian puts some type of robe on (I had to turn my fukkin head and laugh because the thing was sooo ugly and outdated), Johhny (TS) get a load of this wears a fukkin tank top only in the pouring rain. I did not know what to make of it but just shake my head and praying to get the *** out. I shake hands with the two and they went their way in another direction and Cain parked in the same areas as me and he whispers to me “JJ I want to show you my car?? I am going what the ***???? Does this guy want to bang me on the side of the car??? I said what the *** if he tries something I can run and scream. He is wearing a long trench coat and a suite underneath. I thought he looked like an undertaker or something. During the walk to the car he keeps playing with this deck of cards and smiling to himself. Does this guy tell himself jokes or what?? What the ***?? Maybe he snapped???

Get to his car and boys he opens his trunk up and get a load of this….. The trunk is full of guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I almost came in my pants!!!!! I love weapons and **** but I am discreet when I carry. I am going to Cain are you nuts??? This is a public parking lot and he is showing me all the guns he has and ****. He pulls out a brand new shotgun and shows me how to load it and cock it. He does this and starts laughing real loud and his eyes light up so much I thought he was coming. He starts pointing it at the sky and then starts yelling “Pow, Pow, Pow, Pow. That was the last fukkin straw and ran to my car and went home!!!! Sorry Cain but you have lost it.

Boys after last night I really do believe we are all sick fuks in one way or another and I mean everyone of us!!!

No more meeting posters for me, they are just tooooooooooooo far out there. I wonder why we all post day and night and live in glass houses. We are misfits and I am really starting to believe I just might be the top 5 “normal” posters here.

*** this ****

Gold
I have had a copy of this post in my gambling notebook since it was written. I bring it tot he OTB and to the high school hockey games and let people read it. Even if they dont know all the quirks it still gets a great laugh.

The best Forum post of any type and Forum any topic. Saturday Night Live MAterial and then some. Brought to you by JJ GOLD

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
I got to admit I almost lost it at my brothers when I was on his computer and it was so freaking slow, compared to mine. I was trying to open up all of my sites to get a good halftimre line On Dallas-Chicago. I'm sure they all heard me screaming at the computer. Maybe I am a degenerate too lol

Tokens
FROM trytrytry
have had a copy of this post in my gambling notebook since it was written. I bring it tot he OTB and to the high school hockey games and let people read it. Even if they dont know all the quirks it still gets a great laugh.

The best Forum post of any type and Forum any topic. Saturday Night Live MAterial and then some. Brought to you by JJ GOLD

i laugh my azz off everytime i read this...lol lmfao.. good holiday reading material..

kid

Proud Member of the Right-Wing Conspiracy
Tokens
JJ, that's some real funny stuff, you have a talent, my friend.

I got back from my girlfriend's paren'ts house a few hours ago. Her Mom is one of those 50 yr old MILFs. Tan and blond with a nice rack. I always had a thing for older women. I must be a sick *** because when she sat on the couch in front of me, I had a hard time trying not to stare up her dress. She was real touchy-feely with me too after a couple of glasses of wine. Grabbing my biceps and giving me a long hug when I left.

Tokens
Pimper did you ever bang an older woman?? I wonder what it is like??

I would go up to probably like 63 or so if I had chance

Tokens
Vini - I would like to extend my sincere wishes that you and yours have had a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving day.

Best wishes, wil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com