Whats the most unforgetable sports thing thats ever happened to you ?

Search

Self appointed RX World Champion Handicapper
Tokens
for me:

i was working as an assistant golf professional in the philly area from 1989 thru 1992. it was a very exclusive club.

summer day in june of 1990 . sunday afternoon around 3 the phone rings. i answer it and on the other line is Bob Hope.

i knew he had played our course many times before and was an honorary member.

he asks what time we closed and i said all carts needed to be in by 6. he tells me he has a show to do and wont make it until 5:30 and that doesnt leave him much time for golf.

i lived right there at the course and told him to come on out and that i would have a cart waiting up front and he and i would go hack it up.

he say's " see ya at 6 "

he was 89 at the time and still very much alive and well. could still rip it down the fairway.

limo pulls in at 6 and he jumps out and says " where's my buddy steve "

clubs are put on the cart and were off.

i hadnt hit a ball all day and was more nervous than any other time in my life.

somehow , someway i hammered a drive down # 1 that split the fairway and he went nuts.

we proceded to spend the next 3 hours together , just the 2 of us and nobody else on the course.

easily the nicest man i have ever met. all he wanted to talk about was me and my family and career. we never stopped talking the entire time.

never asked for an autograph or wanted to take a picture.

have all the pictures i need in my head.

Tireless Rebuttter
Tokens
Mine isn't that eventful...but after you read it you'll understand why it is relevant to me even to this day.

This story is about baseball (I played C)

My freshman year in high school .... playing in a JV game (Our Varsity team didn't play freshman)... We're all tied up in the last inning when the other team brings in their all-state senior 2nd baseman who is also a 100 meter dash state champion to pinch-run.

I looked over at my coach who was a catcher himself.... He looks right at me and gives me the signal for a pitch-out. I was so happy I wanted to run over there and kiss him but... With all the pressure on...I call the pitchout...knowing that one of the fastest runners in the state is about to try to steal on me in a JV game...

The pitchout comes and I jump up like there's a fire under my ass... I plant my foot in the right batters box just as I catch the ball and throw the hardest ball I've ever thrown in my life to EASILY throw out the runner.

We went on to win the game with a single I hit to bring in the winning run.

The part about the base-runner was what really got me though. I thought it was pretty pathetic for a team to bring in an all-state SENIOR baseball player in a JV game....but being able to throw his ass out made it worth it.

True story....

Another Day, Another Dollar
Tokens
I guess it would be the time I dropped a hotdog on the floor of Market Square Arena. I picked it up and ate it anyhow in front of 1000's. I was a little drunk and the line was long at the concession stand. Also, my sophomore yr in HS, I was @ 180 and on the wrestling team we did not have a heavyweight, so I got the honors when the opponent didn't have a guy in my weight class. I was taking on guys 100 lbs bigger than me. It was hell, but fun. I had a perfect record in the heavyweight class. :suomi:

Tokens
I covered Michael Jordan in a pickup game at Carolina. He was a freshman and it was before bb season started and I didn't even know who he was. He scored on me 3 straight times and they switched off and had someone else cover him. Of course he scored nearly every time down court. BUT he kept covering me the rest of the game and I did manage to score on him a few times. He was so so quick. Thats what I remember more than anything.

I also used to sit next to LT in a sociology class but neither of us made it to class much. lol

CURATOR / MEMBER EMERITUS
Tokens
I dislike being spectator instead of participant-- so this may not be the type of answer World is looking for-- but those who lived through it will truly understand:

The 1980 Miracle on Ice-- no other event before has even remotely compared, nor any future event will--

Banned
Tokens
My grandfather used to have a press pass to all the baltimore and maryland sporting events, so I saw just about every sports figure from 1979 to 1988, my favorite memory was being on the field during bating practice before game 6 and 7 of the 1979 World Series Pitt/Balt, on the right Willie Stargell and Dave Parker and on the left was the beloved Birds of Baltimore and some legends of yesteryear, like Brooks and Frank Robby, I was lucky enough to get a couple World Series balls and two bats (Lee May and Lee Lacy)

The 1983 WS in Philadelphia coming home down I-95 on the team busses after the Orioles beat Philadelphia in 5 games ....

As a kid, in a little league championship game, rain coming down , last inning, hitting a walk-off grand slam with my 11 year old girlfriend watching,lol

As senior in high school, leading the county in goals scored (soccer) and later trying out for the MISL Baltimore Blast ( I had zero chance of making the team , because the league was 80% foreigners)

Tokens
damn J , you were a world class athlete....

i loved those oriole teams. used to go to tiger stadium in the late 70's and and early 80's for entire tiger/oriole series.

my number on all softball and baseball teams has always been 33 . you know why..

dennis martinez tossed me my first big league baseball during batting practice. came back by and signed it later as did don "stan the man unusual" stanhouse.

remember him..

Handicapper
Tokens
i posted this in 2003 but its worth a laugh...true story names changed to protect the

all right true story. Mens softball league a bunch of grad students (my team) in a city mens league (can you say overmatched). We had not won a game in 2 1/2 months and most game were ugly. A win late in the year would really make our season. We were 1-24 with 2 games to play! This game was against one of the top 3 in the league. WE played a great defensive game and were right in this thing. We had a tie game 7-7 bottom of the 7th (last inning) and we were up to bat that alone is a miracle.

OK here we go. First guy (Malaysian) walks, next guy (Korean lead off hitter) seeing eye ground ball into center. First and second no outs. Next hitter is a nice little Lefty bats 2rd for us good pull hitter. I was in the dugout as I was second on deck (Im usually coaching the bases, but not this time).

Our lefty slices a shot to right field solid base hit! Our runner on second (our 11th hitter a not so good player from Malaysia) gets to third, rounds the base to start for home while the 3rd base coach is yelling something in Greek, The ball gets in super fast and he hits the breaks down the line, he does not own cleats and falls on his ass and starts to scramble back to third on hands and knees, ball gets whizzed into home for a possible play, and then to third and the Malaysian is tagged out (out number one). While this is occurring the guy who started on first (the Korean) was at second and saw something that made him think he could advance to third during this chaos. As the Malaysian is tagged out the third baseman sees the guy over committed and now we got a little hot box action between second and third. Everybody is screaming which might be why our Lefty who had not yet moved from first base starts to go towards second base (which actually was the right thing to do, if he knew he could get there. Our Korean is tagged out by the shortstop who then turns and fires to second where our Lefty is sliding and easily tagged out.

Yes a triple play after a clean single to right field.

We lost in the top of the 8th. To lose like that was just a complete devistation.
<!-- / message -->

Banned
Tokens
LOL- Hardly a world class athlete haha..I was a pretty good soccer player and baseball...

I guess you may not know, but I have mentioned #33 as my all-time favorite player about 100 times on this site ....in fact, he was my avatar for over a year, with the caption "Player of the 80's" ..Yes I know who is #33 !!!

Back in 1979 I went to just about every Orioles game and about half the games over the following few years 79-84..... there wasn't a more exciting team in baseball in that time period, and I know you know what I'm saying !

I use to get down to 33rd street before the gates opened and would go down the right field line during batting practice, it was so easy to get baseballs, except the damn ushers (if they were watching ) would make us throw them back if it was before the official gate time....even still I got well over 100 , I use to use them though and only have a handful left now.

yes , how could I forget Stan The Man Unusual ? He was the man in '79, 1979 was indeed Orioles Magic....

Do you recall the night Orioles Magic started? There was one game in particular that was known as the birth of Orioles Magic....

Cui servire est regnare
Tokens
I went to HS with Rodney Harrison (New England Safety) and John Holecek, both NFL'ers though Harrison is still active and has a rep as a dirty player, well he played dirty with me back in HS in 1990 or 1991 i will say.

We were both in the same accounting class, he needed a sheet of paper, instead of asking, can i have a piece of paper, it was "give me a piece of paper or i will see you outside after school"...i laughed and basically gave it to him, couldn't believe his need to bully someone for a piece of paper, but if that made the football star happy, so be it.

Tokens
J Man, i know all about your Eddie Murray history. I've actually been around here for quite some time.

I have no idea what the answer is to your question .

Brock , thats your most unforgetable sports story ?? LOL

Banned
Tokens
We use to go to all the Maryland Basketball games with our school teacher who was a MD season ticket holder back in the early 80's... Albert King, Buck Williams, Ernie Graham...the ACC games were impossible to get tickets to, but old Cole Field House had so many nooks and crannies we always somehow found our way in before game time....lol, We would sneak up into the press box and eat free hot dogs , lol, we never lasted long up there...

Banned
Tokens
WNO- who were you before the site switched?

The answer; Doug Decinces, he hit walk off homer off Dave Tobik (Detroit) the Orioles trailed by 2 or 3 going into the bottom of the 9th , it was the first of many come from behind thrillers that summer....In fact the very next night 1st game of a DH, Murray hit a walk off GS in the bottom of the 9th, as you probably remember that was a magic season, still my favorite season by far...

LOL- remember Gary Roenicke, he wore that funky helmet with the football type guard on it, because he broke his jaw in the first series of the season vs Chicago?

Tokens
Journey- I bet you and I ran into each other numerous times at that right field foul pole. How cool was it that those gold seats that abbuted the blue box seats were general admission. We used to laugh at the fools in the blue seats making fun of them for paying so much. As long as we are talking Orioles in this context my best memories were 1982 trailing the Brewers by three games with 4 to play. We sweep a friday doubleheader, win big on Saturday setting up Palmer vs. Sutton for the AL East. A great drunken weekend with an unhappy ending.

Oriole magic- How about the night Tippy picked off three runners off first base because the Orioles were out of catchers in extra innings. i think Lenny Sakata was the fill in catcher. :party:

Tokens
J man,

my old handle was KING0818 . have been around since 2001 i think. thats back when all people wanted to do around here was start wars .

place has come a long way since then.

i grew up in mich. and had no reason to be an oriole fan. their was just something about those teams that made me want to head to the stadium every year.

<TABLE class=CNNSITable cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=black cellPadding=5 borderColorLight=black border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=7>1979 Baltimore Orioles

bal2.jpg

[size=-1]Complete Roster[/size]

</TD></TR><TR class=CNNSITitleRow><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]#[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Pitchers[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Height[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Weight[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Throws[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Bats[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Date Of Birth[/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]46 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Mike Flanagan [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-00 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]195 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]12-16-1951 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]37 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]John Flinn [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-00 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]175 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]09-02-1954 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]59 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Dave Ford [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-04 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]190 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]12-29-1956 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]30 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Dennis Martinez [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]185 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]05-14-1955 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]23 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Tippy Martinez [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]5-10 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]180 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]05-31-1950 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]16 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Scott McGregor [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]190 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Both [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]01-18-1954 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]22 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Jim Palmer [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-03 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]196 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]10-15-1945 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]43 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Jeff Rineer [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-04 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]205 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]07-03-1955 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]26 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Don Stanhouse [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-02 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]195 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]02-12-1951 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]53 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Sammy Stewart [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-03 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]208 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]10-28-1954 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]49 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Tim Stoddard [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-07 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]250 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]01-24-1953 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]21, 32 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Steve Stone [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]5-10 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]175 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]07-14-1947 [/size]</TD></TR><TR class=CNNSITitleRow><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]#[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Catchers[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Height[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Weight[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Throws[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Bats[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Date Of Birth[/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]24 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Rick Dempsey [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-00 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]190 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]09-13-1949 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]44 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Ellie Hendricks [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]175 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]12-22-1940 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]8 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Dave Skaggs [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-02 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]200 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]06-12-1951 [/size]</TD></TR><TR class=CNNSITitleRow><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]#[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Infielders[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Height[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Weight[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Throws[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Bats[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Date Of Birth[/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]7 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Mark Belanger [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]170 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]06-08-1944 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]45 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Tom Chism [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]195 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]05-09-1955 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]44 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Rich Dauer [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-00 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]180 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]07-27-1952 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]11 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Doug DeCinces [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-02 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]194 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]08-29-1950 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]3 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Kiko Garcia [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]5-11 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]180 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]10-14-1953 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]12 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Wayne Krenchicki [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]180 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]09-17-1954 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]33 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Eddie Murray [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-02 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]200 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Both [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]02-24-1956 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]2 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Billy Smith [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-02½ [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]185 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Both [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]07-14-1953 [/size]</TD></TR><TR class=CNNSITitleRow><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]#[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Outfielders[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Height[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Weight[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Throws[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Bats[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Date Of Birth[/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]27 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Benny Ayala [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]185 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]02-07-1951 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]1 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Al Bumbry [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]5-08 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]175 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]04-21-1947 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]15 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Mark Corey [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-02 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]200 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]11-03-1955 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Larry Harlow [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-02 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]185 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]11-13-1951 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]18 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Pat Kelly [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-01 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]185 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]07-30-1944 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]38 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]John Lowenstein [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-00 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]175 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]01-27-1947 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]9 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Bob Molinaro [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-00 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]190 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]05-21-1950 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]35 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Gary Roenicke [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-03 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]205 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]12-05-1954 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]29 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Ken Singleton [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-04 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]213 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Both [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]06-10-1947 [/size]</TD></TR><TR class=CNNSITitleRow><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]#[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Other Positions[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Height[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Weight[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Throws[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Bats[/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSITitleColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#990000>[size=-1]Date Of Birth[/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]10 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Terry Crowley [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-00 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]180 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Left [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]02-16-1947 [/size]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]14 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=left bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Lee May [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]6-03 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]205 [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]Right [/size]</TD><TD class=CNNSIDataColumn vAlign=top noWrap align=middle bgColor=#ffd9b3>[size=-1]03-23-1943 [/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this is the gang that really got me started as a fan.

Last edited:

RX Senior
Tokens
I got 2 I like a lot

1.paid day off from GTE to have a company meeting at raymond james stadium. we got a tour of everything and then participated in a pass punt kick contest on the field. it was cool just strolling around on the pirate ship and seeing parts of the stadium no one else usually does.

2.new years eve at the fleet, luxury sky box tickets C's vs.hornets. it is great to have access to 10 different camera angles with room service leather furniture and the fridge is stocked with budweiser and we have our own bathroom. we capped off the day by totaling my boys car on the way home and brought in the new years while riding on a T to get home. there is nothing like yelling happy new years to 5 people on a train while you are smashed and your pal is on the phone with gieco. never a dull moment with rob funk

honorable mention attendting last game ever played at boston garden

Cui servire est regnare
Tokens
Brock Landers said:
I went to HS with Rodney Harrison (New England Safety) and John Holecek, both NFL'ers though Harrison is still active and has a rep as a dirty player, well he played dirty with me back in HS in 1990 or 1991 i will say.

We were both in the same accounting class, he needed a sheet of paper, instead of asking, can i have a piece of paper, it was "give me a piece of paper or i will see you outside after school"...i laughed and basically gave it to him, couldn't believe his need to bully someone for a piece of paper, but if that made the football star happy, so be it.
Well i guess its actually the 1994 Penn st/Illinois game at memorial stadium in Champaign. i worked on the field for the U of I then as a student, saw probably the best team i have ever seen in person, that 94 Penn St team was loaded with pro's. Illinois had them way down, and Penn St won on the 96 yard drive as time expired. Never forget that game or that day.

Banned
Tokens
gobucks said:
Journey- I bet you and I ran into each other numerous times at that right field foul pole. How cool was it that those gold seats that abbuted the blue box seats were general admission. We used to laugh at the fools in the blue seats making fun of them for paying so much. As long as we are talking Orioles in this context my best memories were 1982 trailing the Brewers by three games with 4 to play. We sweep a friday doubleheader, win big on Saturday setting up Palmer vs. Sutton for the AL East. A great drunken weekend with an unhappy ending.

Oriole magic- How about the night Tippy picked off three runners off first base because the Orioles were out of catchers in extra innings. i think Lenny Sakata was the fill in catcher. :party:
Man that is hilarious, I know exactly what you mean, the bleachers and the box seats 4 feet apart, I use to think the same thing ! I was at that game Tippy picked off all three guys, I have talked about that before...Aug 83

I was also at all 4 games in the Milwaukee series , that was heartbreaking, that sunday game was the picture perfect day for a ball game, although the day unraveled fast, first inning Robin Yount hit one of his two homers on the day, I also remember a late inning grab by Ben Oglivie, he went up against the left field wall, sliding in for a miracle catch when the Orioles were rallying, the catch probably saved the game and the division for the Brewers !

Banned
Tokens
gobucks...do you remember the old black guy down the rightfield line , he always wore a hat with a picture of an oriole on it? ...the guy was there every night for as long as I could remember trying to collect foul balls,,,lol

Tokens
I vaguely remember several characters and made some acquaintances as i attended about 40 games a year from 79-84. Who knows- maybe one was you! Every once in a while I would go up to section 33 and hang out with Wild Bill's group. Man those were the days. I lived in Lancaster, PA so it was an hour to the stadium, then in 80 started college at Georgetown, so it 45 minutes from the south. My favorite Orioles were Eddie, Lowenstien, Singleton and Dwyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suheb
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com