Forum: Classic Threads From The Past - Visit here for a great "blast from the past" and view some terrific, informative and interesting "Classic Threads" posted by thousands of savvy sportsbettors over the years here at The Rx.com.....

Thread: If you could ask Billy Walters one question?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Hey shrink,,,,

do you think htere is a 1% chance you could Talk BW to come onto the site???? for a QA?????

do you think there is a 1% chance you could talk Him into answering some of the above Qs?????

he is a ghost on all forums as we all know,,,, it would be an UNBELIEVABLE accomplishment to get him on here with his Own Posting Handle,,,, and to chat for 20 minutes,,,,

what do you think???? possible????

tater

Shrink: I am sorry, I meant no disrespect to you everything you said is true in your dealings with BW, Im sure. I am sure BW has been screwed by MANY, but I only speak from mine and several personal friends experiences(some no longer with us-may they rest in peace, hope they can read this where they are at). Just be careful when dealing with Mr . W. , Ive been taught to be careful about leopards changing their spots , etc...

RX Senior
    I know if I could manipulate the lines, I would in a heart beat. the guy has never stiffed nobody in his life, I will not mention names, but I know of more than once he was given a bad figure in his favor, and quickly responded I have a different figure. the guy is no THIEF Millennium, he dont STIFF nobody, because he is sharp that makes him a THIEF, not in my books. the books are the ones that put the lines up and he bets it, alot of people act like he is putting the lines up for everybody and than going in the back door and betting them. I respect the guy alot, sure he is trying to beat everybody, if the shoe was on the other foot would you be trying to beat up all the books, if you say no you are lying to yourself...

Rainbow: I agree with you about his dealings with books, I have no problem at all about that. I could be wrong i barely know the man , but I dont think I am. Good luck to all!

"The Real Original Rx. Borat" Borat Sagdiyev's Avatar
    What do you mean Shrink? Does he expect them to turn in 100% of what they put in?

Quote Originally Posted by THE SHRINK
    Lastly, I can attest for the countless number of movers he has hired that have screw ed him by NOT doing the right thing and placing the bets for themselves and not reporting truthfully back to BW...

THE SHRINK

I would ask him who/how he aquired his world wide network of outs from for starters?

I am sorry for using the "R" word - and NOTHING ELSE! winkyduck's Avatar
    I live in a Multi-Million Dollar Mansion thanks to all the money I made by fading Brandon Lang
    When I called/busted Dan The Man Wilson/National Sports Consultants and the a**hole I spoke to said his name was "Billy Walters" (and I have this on tape - and as Shrink has asked - I will bring the tape to the Bash so he - and anyone else who wants to - can hear it) - how badly would you kick his a** if you ever met him. And someone here on this site KNOWS who this guy is - who claimed to be him.

Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck
    When I called/busted Dan The Man Wilson/National Sports Consultants and the a**hole I spoke to said his name was "Billy Walters" (and I have this on tape - and as Shrink has asked - I will bring the tape to the Bash so he - and anyone else who wants to - can hear it) - how badly would you kick his a** if you ever met him. And someone here on this site KNOWS who this guy is - who claimed to be him.
    Winky- How well is your ESB knowledge. Do you remember any of the guys that worked for the esb/lvsn? This kind of ties in here.

Also, I see you moved, was it getting too crowded in between Jens legs for you?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck
    Why would anybody want to kick his ass, because he is successful and he pays like a man when he loses. nothing wrong with manipulating the numbers, if I could I would without any heisatation. the man is a winner, he didnt get rich holding up a bank or threatening books what numbers to use. all the books that thinks he"s a THIEF are the ones with very SOFT numbers, maybe they should take time and sharpen their pencil. he wins fair and square, how could any book ever mule him, nobody but a scum bag book...

in your heart, you know i'm right blue edwards's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence
    who do you like tonight?

How much are you making on your Over Hyped, Unkempted dog tracks you call Golf Courses?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow
    Why would anybody want to kick his ass, because he is successful and he pays like a man when he loses. nothing wrong with manipulating the numbers, if I could I would without any heisatation. the man is a winner, he didnt get rich holding up a bank or threatening books what numbers to use. all the books that thinks he"s a THIEF are the ones with very SOFT numbers, maybe they should take time and sharpen their pencil. he wins fair and square, how could any book ever mule him, nobody but a scum bag book...
    Rainbow- Reread WD post, he is talking about the Tout that was using BW's name.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by aceduecetrey
    Rainbow- Reread WD post, he is talking about the Tout that was using BW's name.
    Thanks Ace, I kinda skimmed through it.

RX Senior
    I would ask him if he ever thinks about retiring permantely.

Why he stiffed Tugboat.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Wapner
    Why he stiffed Tugboat.
    NY Tugboat the Agent?

Believe he used to be.

RX Senior
    I know Tug well, I remember when Tug first come to Costa Rica he got Robbed the 3rd night he was here...

Ask him about his BW story.

RX Senior
    I will defintely ask him, I haven't talked to Tug in about two years. very HONORABLE guy...

Doesnt suprise me. Good guy to be friends with. wouldnt go into business with

Nice avatar, Funkadelic.

i am i really getting the right side???

Banned
    Didn't McIrish ask that once?

If McIrish could cap his way out of a wet paper bag he wouldn't need anyone else's plays...talk about overrated

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1952529" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Journeyman</TD><TD class=alt2>Didn't McIrish ask that once?

If McIrish could cap his way out of a wet paper bag he wouldn't need anyone else's plays...talk about overrated </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ask what.........

I'd ask him if he thought he was old enough to be called Bill now instead of Billy.