Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here.

Thread: Ego MLB Saturday (ytd 115-102 +32.39 units)

1. #1 Ego MLB Saturday (ytd 115-102 +32.39 units) 
    Just 1 game that I like today, and only for 1 unit

Chicago White Sox -137 (1 unit)...Still don't fully trust Contreras, hence the 1 unit play. When this guy is "on", he's pretty damn lethal, though. And it's to his advantage that he's facing a team that is really in disarray. Maddux looked as though he was getting it together about a month ago, but he's facing a team that is red-hot, winners of 8 straight, and right now, a "solid" start for him is 6 IP 3 ER, which doesn't bode well when your bullpen is overworked and VERY inconsistant.

I'm on the over in this one Ego as I think Maddox will need to go 6 at least to take some pressure of the bullpen which will be needed again tomorrow. He should give up at least 3 or 4 and I am hoping the pen will be worth a couple more runs. I like the Sox to put up 6 by themselves. I got burned on Contreras a couple of starts ago so I have a hard time backing him. Hopefully the Cubbies will put up 4 runs themselves and we both have winners.