Boxing The Most Dangerous Sport

Search

Listen we r all here to give and take! does it mat
Tokens
Boxing the Most Dangerous Sports<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

“I kill a man afterward they told me it wasn’t my fault in anyway it was nothing new. It had happen before it has happen since and believes me it will happen again.” This quote was by boxer Donahue after fighting with Florist during a fight Donahue punish Florist 1951 so hard and mercilessly that shortly after Florist went into coma he never woke up again.Ray ''Boom Boom'' Mancini accidentally causing the death of opponent Duk-Koo Kim in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Las Vegas</st1:place></st1:City> in 1982 was one of the most prominent examples of a boxing death, but dozens have died since.<o:p></o:p>

This horrifying scenario a set of one man laterally beating another man’s brains out is what boxing is all about. What is even more frighten is that many many other fighters had stuffer the same fight as Florist in fact as time magazine reports in the last decade over 70 boxers had die for the same cause, moreover at least 15% of all boxers even if they don’t die during a fight they often have brain damage such as parkinsonism in the long run for example Ally. <o:p></o:p>

…. Growing up like most of you I watch boxing and even enjoy it, as I recently watch…J Taylor beating B. Hopkins ……………., make me have to wonder what processes one man to beat another man with such force and no remorse.<o:p></o:p>

I believe that most of u here at the RX believe that the sports of boxing is violent and is left up to the individual, I believe that the sport of boxing should be band and not left up to the individual it should be band, I feel bitter today so I am here to say that evidence against boxing is so shocking and over whelming that I feel the need that boxing should be band world wide because it damagers the participant and our society.<o:p></o:p>

For decades experts have warned us about the dangers of fighting, as long ago as 1928 Dr. Harrison publish the first article about the dangers of boxing in the journal of the American medical association. Today the journal of the American medical association states that the principal purpose of a boxing match is for one opponent to hurt injury incapacitate and unconscious the other. Boxing as a sport is an uncivilized manner should not be practice my any civilized society. Even heavy weight champion Mike Tyson said this is a horrible business you see guys like Chump, Hopkins and whoever is in this business regardless of what they represent they come here to see one gets hurt.<o:p></o:p>

With many warnings boxing can cause rapid physical damage to its participants. A punch thrown by a heavy weight can narrow a force exceeding 1000 lbs, which causes the head to snap backwards twist out of control forcing the soft brain to ramp to the scull just like the yolk of an egg. The nerve and blood vessels are twisted and therefore swells which causes brain damage. <o:p></o:p>

The goal of other sport is for one team to score the most points, in boxing<o:p></o:p>

The goal is to hurt, knot out and incapacitate ones opponent, the goal of boxing is to destroy another human being. The objective is to just bring your opponent closer to death.<o:p></o:p>

Tokens
Not able to spell correctly is worst than being knocked out in the ring

Band is musical

Banned is probably what you're trying to say/type.

lol

Tokens
Jabow said:
Not able to spell correctly is worst than being knocked out in the ring

Band is musical

Banned is probably what you're trying to say/type.

lol

try to keep the fuck out of alll my threads plz thats all u are here for

kiss my fat ass

thx for the correction anyway

Tokens
It would take me a month to kiss your fat ass,
and thats with me doing it fast.

Rx Post Doc
Tokens
Long-term, boxing causes a lot of damage.

Short-Term, NASCAR or any car racing seems to be the most dangerous. tulsa

by the way, while we are talking bands, my favorite is Modest Mouse

Tokens
Nascar racing kills if something goes really wrong with the car, but boxing as a sport is one man literally beating the brains out of another, Nascar is way different, so i must disagrree with you tulsa,

i am talkin about banning the sports of boxing

Rx Post Doc
Tokens
>>>Nascar racing kills if something goes really wrong with the car....<<<

What? How about the twenty-five other cars right next to you? Every race has some accident that borders on the horrific and many times migrates right on over that border. I believe that long-term boxing is more dangerous but short-term auto racing is much more dangerous than any other sport. And, nothing has to go really wrong with the car to get people killed. It just has to be going fast. I say let's ban NASCAR first, then boxing. tulsa

Tokens
if you cant give me an average of nascar racers who dies during any match and the average is way pass boxing then i would agree. lets deal with facts here TULSA!

JUS GET ME SOME INFO I WOULD BE GREATFUL

Rx Post Doc
Tokens
Trendsetter, after a quick internet search I was able to come up with the following stats:

Find me 17 boxers who have died since 1989 directly from boxing and I will eat another hot dog. In fact, I may just eat two or three more hot dogs regardless of what you offer. But you can't, can you? Let me also ask you this: Do you think there are more boxers or auto racers out there in this big old world? Ah, you are correct! There are several times more boxers than auto racers. There you have it. Auto racing = more dangerous tulsa

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 hspace="4" vspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>NASCAR</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Dale Earnhardt</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2001</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Daytona Beach, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Tony Roper</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2000</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Fort Worth, Texas</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Kenny Irwin</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2000</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Loudon, N.H.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Adam Petty</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2000</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Loudon, N.H.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>John Nemechek</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1997</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Homestead, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Rodney Orr</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Daytona Beach, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Neil Bonnett</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Daytona Beach, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Clifford Allison</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1992</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Brooklyn, Mich.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>J.D. McDuffie</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1991</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Watkins Glen, N.Y.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Grant Adcox</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1989</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Hampton, Ga.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 hspace="4" vspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>CART</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Greg Moore</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1999</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Fontana, Calif.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Gonzalo Rodriguez</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1999</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Monterey, Calif.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Jeff Krosnoff</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1996</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Toronto</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Jovy Marcelo</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1992</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Indianapolis</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Gordon Smiley</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1982</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Homestead, Fla.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 hspace="4" vspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>IRL</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Scott Brayton</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1996</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Indianapolis</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 hspace="4" vspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>Formula One</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Ayrton Senna</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Imola, Italy</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Roland Ratzenberger</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Imola, Italy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tokens
i had the story a bit confused

<CENTER>Death & MMA

Mixed Martial Arts' risk of death is at least two times higher than that of boxing
</CENTER>

<TABLE align=left HSPACE="15" VSPACE="15"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=100>
brian-kodi.jpg
</TD></TR><CAPTION align=bottom><SMALL>by Brian Kodi
April 20, 1998
</SMALL>
</CAPTION></TABLE>Douglas Dedge's untimely death in No Holds Barred (NHB) has opened the floodgates of debate and subjected Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) to a well deserved scrutiny. The haunting question is, could this tragedy have been averted? Mr. Dedge's death, although tragic, provides a baseline for MMA risk analysis.

By all accounts, Dedge took 3-4 blows to the head, not uncommon in any NHB fight; Vitor Belfort hit John Hess with a dozen or more unanswered blows in Hawaii years ago. Boxers exchange an average of 30-40 blows per round! How many solid blows did Eugenio receive before Hamilton stopped the fight in UFC XVI? Is it fair to expect the referee to jump in following the first couple of unanswered blows? 3-4 blows can happen in a matter of seconds. I saw Dedge's fight in Kiev, Ukraine. Most of the punches by his opponent missed the target. The ones that landed paled in solidarity to the punishment Belfort dishes out in any of his fights.

dedge.gif
At the risk of sounding callous, I believe the first known death in NHB may very well have been due to pre-existing conditions, a punch that hit the exact spot, or both. One of Dedge's friends mentioned his blacking out sometimes in training a couple of months prior to his last fight. Dr. Peter W. Lampert and Dr. John M. Hardman wrote in a 1984 JAMA article that one punch to the head in the right spot can "cause the soft brain to glide and swirl within the skull, tearing vessels and nerve fibers." One result may be a subdural hematoma, an area in which blood from torn vessels clots and puts pressure on the brain, sometimes causing death.

The question now becomes, should Dedge have been allowed to fight in the first place? The Ukrainian promoters have been criticized heavily and partly blamed for not taking adequate measures to prevent Douglas Dedge's death. When we speak of "unprofessionally run" events, do these include previous UFCs with Ranger Stott, Fred Ettish, Scott Baker, John Matua, Teila Tuli, and Thomas Ramirez? Let's face it: This is NHB, not Sunday school. Fighters will be exploited because there is profit to be made.

foreman.jpg
Boxing has been regulated to death, yet there are unqualified fighters who take centerstage in main events repeatedly. George Foreman has been a punching bag for a number of years. That doesn't stop him or boxing promoters from cashing in on his name. Is it fair to say the Ukrainian promoters exploited Dedge and let him compete when he may not have been qualified in the 1<SUP>st</SUP> place? Absolutely! But the same criticism holds true for previous UFCs, IVCs, WVCs, UVFs, MARS, WCC, boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai and various other contact sports. Russian Absolutes have an uncanny reputation for seeking out unqualified contestants. In Russian Absolute II, a Russian fighter, while chasing after his opponents, tripped and fell on his own arm. His arm snapped in half in a very awkward and gutwrenching way. There were other comic indications of questionable fighter selection, such as when a fighter jumped up in the air with a flying kick, only to land flat on the ground and knock himself out. The one thing that was notably absent in the Kiev event was oxygen. I never saw an oxygen tank and mask, an absolute must in a fight event, administered to Douglas Dedge. For that, the promoters should be held in contempt in the worst possible way.

Mr. Dedge's death inevitably brings up the issue of safety in NHB. MMA events are inherently dangerous. Death, which is not uncommon in many other "safer" athletics, is inevitable in NHB. Those who tout NHB as a safer sport than boxing should take note of the following: Kevin Neuendorf, a media and public relations assistant at USA Boxing, the governing organization for U.S. amateur boxing says that in 1992, the last year for which he had complete statistics, USA Boxing put on 23,528 bouts, and there were 87 insurance claims for injuries and two for deaths. And these are only amateur bouts. The number of pro boxing fights around the world very likely far exceeds this number. The American Journal of Medical Association (JAMA) puts boxing deaths at a rate of 0.13 per 1,000. That translates into 1 death in 7,692 fights on the average. UFCs have been around since 1993 with an average of 7 fights per event and 5 shows per year. The total number of UFC matches has not exceeded 180 in 5 years. Conservatively speaking, if there were 20 additional NHB organizations since 1993 with roughly the same number of fights as the UFCs, the sum of all MMA fights worldwide in 5 years would be under 3,780 and there's already one accounted death. While it may be too early to tell, MMA risk for death appears to be at least two times higher than that of boxing.

The final question is, how far should an organization go to ensure fighter safety? If side airbags were installed in every automobile, 7,000 deaths due to side-impact crashes yearly could be prevented. The FAA has a specific cost benefit analysis formula down to the exact dollars it would cost airlines to save one human life. Lundberg, the JAMA editor, has editorialized that if boxing advocates want to make boxing safe, all they have to do is outlaw blows to the head.

Sadly, Douglas Dedge will not be the last to die in a NHB ring. Those who choose NHB as a career must do so with the understanding that there are risks associated with this sport, up to and including death. There are clearly measures every MMA organization must take to ensure fighter safety, but in the end, as Mike Tyson put it, "It's a fighter's sport. This is a hurt business. In this business, things happen."

Rx Post Doc
Tokens
By the way, I would like to add: I think that the most dangerous event of all is Boxing Day in England. All the travel leads to many traffic fatalities...much more than 17 or 18 people in a 15 year period.

Boxing Day should be banned and you see, we reach a compromise, Trendsetter!!

Who here would vote to ban Boxing Day in England?!! It would be an easy way to save lives and wouldn't affect us in America very much at all!! Trendsetter wants to ban boxing, and I say let's ban Boxing Day! tulsa

Tokens
Tulsa boxing unduries are unlike another sports

From a medical perspective, boxing injuries are unlike those suffered in other sports. The Eye on Health team spoke with a local neurosurgeon who's been keeping track of local cases.

Las Vegas neurosurgeon Lonnie Hammargren has operated on five boxers. He also keeps records of other cases through the years that local surgeons have worked on. He says that a contact punch accelerates the head, causing the brain to bounce around. This in turn leads to swelling and bruising.

Dr. Hammargren says, "The knock out punch and the classic thing is the single punch that's maybe transmitted from the jaw to the base of the brain and it scrambles the messages in the conscious centers in the brain stem. And that's why a person goes unconscious."

While a knock out punch may render an opponent unconscious -- it usually isn't known right away if it was a deathblow.

Dr. Hammargren explains, "Just like the boxer wasn't knocked out the other night. He was okay afterwards. Two different doctors saw him. And then he started wobbling. So, it's progressive bleeding from this blood vessel that is slowing bleeding in the head."

Boxing injuries may require invasive neurosurgery to repair. Continuous blows to the head can also lead to chronic problems down the road.

Dr. Hammargren adds, "But specifically, Parkinson's from being hit in the head so many times. So there are other problems with hydrocephalis, with atrophy of the brain."

Injuries are common in most forms of contact sports, including football. But the old 1-2 in boxing sets it from the rest. "The goal is to punish somebody until their brain stops working," Dr. Dr. Hammargren explains.

Dr. Hammargren says that while statistics show there have been five boxing deaths in Nevada since 1994 -- the number is actually higher if you take into account amateur boxing.

Tokens
Tulsa said:
By the way, I would like to add: I think that the most dangerous event of all is Boxing Day in England. All the travel leads to many traffic fatalities...much more than 17 or 18 people in a 15 year period.

boxing has already banned in Sweden dont remeber the year but willl find
Boxing Day should be banned and you see, we reach a compromise, Trendsetter!!

Rx Post Doc
Tokens
Trendsetter, from boxing to 'No Holds Barred' fighting; you've switched sports on me and now I'm going to say....I've got tired head. Goodbye and good luck in your second new cause of the day. tulsa

Tokens
Tulsa said:
Trendsetter, after a quick internet search I was able to come up with the following stats:

Find me 17 boxers who have died since 1989 directly from boxing and I will eat another hot dog. In fact, I may just eat two or three more hot dogs regardless of what you offer. But you can't, can you? Let me also ask you this: Do you think there are more boxers or auto racers out there in this big old world? Ah, you are correct! There are several times more boxers than auto racers. There you have it. Auto racing = more dangerous tulsa

Take a look at all these facts einstein

http://ejmas.com/jcs/jcsart_svinth_a_0700.htm

Tokens
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 vspace="4" hspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>NASCAR</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Dale Earnhardt</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2001</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Daytona Beach, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Tony Roper</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2000</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Fort Worth, Texas</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Kenny Irwin</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2000</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Loudon, N.H.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Adam Petty</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>2000</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Loudon, N.H.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>John Nemechek</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1997</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Homestead, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Rodney Orr</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Daytona Beach, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Neil Bonnett</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Daytona Beach, Fla.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Clifford Allison</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1992</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Brooklyn, Mich.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>J.D. McDuffie</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1991</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Watkins Glen, N.Y.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Grant Adcox</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1989</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Hampton, Ga.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 vspace="4" hspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>CART</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Greg Moore</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1999</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Fontana, Calif.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Gonzalo Rodriguez</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1999</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Monterey, Calif.</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Jeff Krosnoff</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1996</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Toronto</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Jovy Marcelo</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1992</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Indianapolis</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Gordon Smiley</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1982</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Homestead, Fla.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 vspace="4" hspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>IRL</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Scott Brayton</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1996</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Indianapolis</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=center border=0 vspace="4" hspace="4"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000 colSpan=3>Formula One</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TH class=stat2>Driver</TH><TH class=stat2>Year</TH><TH class=stat2>Site</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Ayrton Senna</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Imola, Italy</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=stat align=left>Roland Ratzenberger</TD><TD class=stat align=middle>1994</TD><TD class=stat align=left>Imola, Italy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Table 8

Note: Recent innovations such as "Super Middleweight" have been moved to the next higher category.
<CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=395 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Classification

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%">Pounds

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%">Kilos

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="14%">
Died
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%" colSpan=2>Percent

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Flyweight

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%"><112

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%"><51

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%" colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Bantamweight

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%">118

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%">54

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Featherweight

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%">126

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%">57

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Lightweight

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%">135

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%">61

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Welterweight

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%">147

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%">69

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Middleweight

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%">160

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%">73

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">Heavyweight

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="18%">>175

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="17%">>80

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

Tokens

Its Venus, B.I.T.C.H!
Tokens
Trendsetter said:
try to keep the fuck out of alll my threads plz thats all u are here for
kiss my fat ass

That's the attitude I love!!!

Even tho I don't share some of ur point of views, I respect you, girl!
I think boxing is more dangerous and cruel, besides, it keeps my adrenaline high... I like it better!

Tokens
from this day forward: anything i believe is wrong i will no encourage even though i make money from it,

and it hurts people and the society as a whole i will no longer encourage, so from today i would no longer wager on boxing:sad3:

Its Venus, B.I.T.C.H!
Tokens
Trendsetter said:
from this day forward: anything i believe is wrong i will no encourage even though i make money from it,

and it hurts people and the society as a whole i will no longer encourage, so from today i would no longer wager on boxing:sad3:

PMS, gf??

Heads up! :103631605

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hbs_solutions
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com