Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Pittsburgh's Going To The Super Bowl!

  1. #1 Pittsburgh's Going To The Super Bowl! 
    AF BOUND! jasin4000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PITTSBURGH/TEXAS
    Posts
    5,908
    Yep, you heard it right! The steeeelllerrrs are going to the big game this year. No shopmore slump for #7...Pittsburgh beats manning and the colts in a snowy game in pittsburgh to face Atlanta!

    By the way Dante - - - NICE avatar:suomi:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Semi-God Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,773
    Quote Originally Posted by jasin4000
    Yep, you heard it right! The steeeelllerrrs are going to the big game this year. No shopmore slump for #7...Pittsburgh beats manning and the colts in a snowy game in pittsburgh to face Atlanta!

    By the way Dante - - - NICE avatar:suomi:
    OH shit get read for sportbet to enter this thread jasin....

    I do hope the man that is in your avatar PLAYS this year that is very depressing he is not at camp...and they are having a GOOD camp in steeltown

    Cedrick wilson there new Wide out is VERY VERY fast
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Cui servire est regnare Brock Landers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    champaign, il
    Posts
    11,033
    Highly doubtfull, no one was expecting them to be as good as they were last year, now everyone is expecting to see them repeat it, almost never happens in the NFL!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Hawkeye-Packer-Yankee Jarbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Swisher Iowa
    Posts
    3,514
    Quote Originally Posted by jasin4000
    Yep, you heard it right! The steeeelllerrrs are going to the big game this year. No shopmore slump for #7...Pittsburgh beats manning and the colts in a snowy game in pittsburgh to face Atlanta!

    By the way Dante - - - NICE avatar:suomi:


    :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


    :greenguy:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    OG
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    paradise maryland
    Posts
    23,146
    steelers suck. probably wont even make the playoffs without plaxico and now maybe without ward...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Rx. Senior winbet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    EMERALD ISLE
    Posts
    7,744
    Pitt will be represented in the SB, all teams get a ticket allocation
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Semi-God Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,773
    Quote Originally Posted by winbet
    Pitt will be represented in the SB, all teams get a ticket allocation
    What the FLUCK does a Tea time Tie in soccers are GOOD guy know ;););)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior Tesco Vee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    4,336
    you guys still have the same coach???

    he couldn't have butchered that AFC Championship game any worse last season.

    Then again, i guess the Steelers are used to losing those games at home.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Respect My Steez Poker King Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Posts
    6,453
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII've got a feeeeling...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    AF BOUND! jasin4000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PITTSBURGH/TEXAS
    Posts
    5,908
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenPurpleMustang
    steelers suck. probably wont even make the playoffs without plaxico and now maybe without ward...
    plax was a threat but THATS ALL...he rarely had a huge game, even though we could throw it up to him he would only catch it 1 outta 6 times it hit his hands, no doubt that I would rather still have hiom but I think wilson will be nice in our system...randel el, ward(he'll be there dont worry), and wilson....

    speed speed speed




    and I like when people doubt us, Im not saying were going 15-1 again this year, I just think we have a better chance to go 16-0


    Oh yea, we got this guy named ben, he was a rookie last year, and that one regular season game he lost.....wait nevermind...he didnt lose a regular season game





    And Baltimore winning our division is all I hear these days...Ill believe it when I see it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior Tesco Vee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    4,336
    Anthony Thomas was also rookie of the year once. Not that great of a club to be in.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    AF BOUND! jasin4000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PITTSBURGH/TEXAS
    Posts
    5,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesco Vee
    Anthony Thomas was also rookie of the year once. Not that great of a club to be in.


    2003 -- Anquan Boldin, Arizona, WR

    2002 -- Clinton Portis, Denver, RB

    2001 -- Anthony Thomas, Chicago, RB

    2000 -- Mike Anderson, Denver, RB

    1999 -- Edgerrin James, Indianapolis, RB

    1998 -- Randy Moss, Minnesota, WR

    1997 -- Warrick Dunn, Tampa Bay, RB

    1996 -- Eddie George, Houston, RB

    1995 -- Curtis Martin, New England, RB

    1994 -- Marshall Faulk, Indianapolis, RB

    1993 -- Jerome Bettis, L.A. Rams, RB

    1992 -- Carl Pickens, Cincinnati, WR

    1991 -- Leonard Russell, New England, RB

    1990 -- Emmitt Smith, Dallas, RB

    1989 -- Barry Sanders, Detroit, RB

    ------------------------------------------------


    Great to pick out the least productive one. Randy moss and Emmit Smith are pretty good I think
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    5,523
    Pitt or any other team can go, just visit the ticketmaster himself, Ticeticket. As far as them even getting there as a team? Highly unlikely. They might not even win division. Big Ben exposed late, especially in playoffs. Contained in pocket, he was low percentage, at least to his own team. Tires on the Bus just about treadbare, and already holdout problems. Defense can be abused, especially by good passing schemes. The book is out on Big Ben, and regression is much more likely than advancement. Lucky to win division, or make playoffs.

    Best Wishes...OF
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior Tesco Vee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    4,336
    i have selective sight. hahaha.



    Quote Originally Posted by jasin4000
    2003 -- Anquan Boldin, Arizona, WR

    2002 -- Clinton Portis, Denver, RB

    2001 -- Anthony Thomas, Chicago, RB

    2000 -- Mike Anderson, Denver, RB

    1999 -- Edgerrin James, Indianapolis, RB

    1998 -- Randy Moss, Minnesota, WR

    1997 -- Warrick Dunn, Tampa Bay, RB

    1996 -- Eddie George, Houston, RB

    1995 -- Curtis Martin, New England, RB

    1994 -- Marshall Faulk, Indianapolis, RB

    1993 -- Jerome Bettis, L.A. Rams, RB

    1992 -- Carl Pickens, Cincinnati, WR

    1991 -- Leonard Russell, New England, RB

    1990 -- Emmitt Smith, Dallas, RB

    1989 -- Barry Sanders, Detroit, RB

    ------------------------------------------------


    Great to pick out the least productive one. Randy moss and Emmit Smith are pretty good I think
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Semi-God Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,773
    Quote Originally Posted by OMNIVOROUS FROG
    Pitt or any other team can go, just visit the ticketmaster himself, Ticeticket. As far as them even getting there as a team? Highly unlikely. They might not even win division. Big Ben exposed late, especially in playoffs. Contained in pocket, he was low percentage, at least to his own team. Tires on the Bus just about treadbare, and already holdout problems. Defense can be abused, especially by good passing schemes. The book is out on Big Ben, and regression is much more likely than advancement. Lucky to win division, or make playoffs.

    Best Wishes...OF
    your most hurtful post yet Mr. will eat anything frog...I hope you are very wrong here and fall flat off your lillypad when they do good...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Senior coconutman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Queens, N.Y
    Posts
    2,518
    Dante atleast your team has a Defense.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    AKA SCnit Paterno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    3,438
    Pittsburgh Under 9.5 wins was my biggest future bet this year.



    2005 Schedule
    DateOpponentTime/Result
    Sep 11Tennessee1:00pm Win
    Sep 18@Houston1:00pm Loss
    Sep 25New England4:15pm Loss
    Week 4BYE
    Oct 10@San Diego9:00pm Win
    Oct 16Jacksonville1:00pm Win
    Oct 23@Cincinnati1:00pm Loss
    Oct 31Baltimore9:00pm Win
    Nov 6@Green Bay4:15pm Loss
    Nov 13Cleveland8:30pm Win
    Nov 20@Baltimore4:15pm Loss
    Nov 28@Indianapolis9:00pm Loss
    Dec 4Cincinnati1:00pm Win
    Dec 11Chicago1:00pm Win
    Dec 18@Minnesota1:00pm Loss
    Dec 24@Cleveland1:00pm Win
    Jan 1Detroit1:00pm Win
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    5,523
    Sorry Dante, I give them the most likely to be this year's Carolina award. Especially against the number.

    Regular Season Results
    WKDATEOPPONENTTICKETSTVTIME (ET)
    1Sun, Sep 11TennesseeTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    2Sun, Sep 18at HoustonTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    3Sun, Sep 25New EnglandTicketsCBS4:15 PM
    4BYE WEEK
    5Mon, Oct 10at San DiegoTicketsABC9:00 PM
    6Sun, Oct 16JacksonvilleTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    7Sun, Oct 23at CincinnatiTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    8Mon, Oct 31BaltimoreTicketsABC9:00 PM
    9Sun, Nov 6at Green BayTicketsCBS4:15 PM
    10Sun, Nov 13ClevelandTicketsESPN8:30 PM
    11Sun, Nov 20at BaltimoreTicketsCBS4:15 PM
    12Mon, Nov 28at IndianapolisTicketsABC9:00 PM
    13Sun, Dec 4CincinnatiTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    14Sun, Dec 11ChicagoTicketsFOX1:00 PM
    15Sun, Dec 18at MinnesotaTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    16Sat, Dec 24at ClevelandTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    17Sun, Jan 1Detroit


    That is an ugly schedule. At San Diego and at Indy, on MNF. And at home vs. Balt. Bad Monday game. Ughh. Primetime disaster recipe there. Got Minny and Pack on road, bummer. Better to have them at home instead of Beers and Lions. Nice to get revenge minded Pats again. Tenn has always played them tough, Houston on road. Dante, I see 5-6 spots I will hope to have a decent line against this squad. You keep on rootin for the home team, I have to earn.


    Best Wishes...OF
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Semi-God Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,773
    Quote Originally Posted by OMNIVOROUS FROG
    Sorry Dante, I give them the most likely to be this year's Carolina award. Especially against the number.

    Regular Season Results
    WKDATEOPPONENTTICKETSTVTIME (ET)
    1Sun, Sep 11TennesseeTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    2Sun, Sep 18at HoustonTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    3Sun, Sep 25New EnglandTicketsCBS4:15 PM
    4BYE WEEK
    5Mon, Oct 10at San DiegoTicketsABC9:00 PM
    6Sun, Oct 16JacksonvilleTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    7Sun, Oct 23at CincinnatiTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    8Mon, Oct 31BaltimoreTicketsABC9:00 PM
    9Sun, Nov 6at Green BayTicketsCBS4:15 PM
    10Sun, Nov 13ClevelandTicketsESPN8:30 PM
    11Sun, Nov 20at BaltimoreTicketsCBS4:15 PM
    12Mon, Nov 28at IndianapolisTicketsABC9:00 PM
    13Sun, Dec 4CincinnatiTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    14Sun, Dec 11ChicagoTicketsFOX1:00 PM
    15Sun, Dec 18at MinnesotaTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    16Sat, Dec 24at ClevelandTicketsCBS1:00 PM
    17Sun, Jan 1Detroit


    That is an ugly schedule. At San Diego and at Indy, on MNF. And at home vs. Balt. Bad Monday game. Ughh. Primetime disaster recipe there. Got Minny and Pack on road, bummer. Better to have them at home instead of Beers and Lions. Nice to get revenge minded Pats again. Tenn has always played them tough, Houston on road. Dante, I see 5-6 spots I will hope to have a decent line against this squad. You keep on rootin for the home team, I have to earn.


    Best Wishes...OF
    thanks Ofrog...ill still carry the torch of hope:suomi:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    AF BOUND! jasin4000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PITTSBURGH/TEXAS
    Posts
    5,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante
    thanks Ofrog...ill still carry the torch of hope:suomi:

    Im carrying 2 torch's

    :suomi: :suomi:


    IMHO...I love the steelers to death but this year isnt going to be a cake walk, although I do see us winning the division but having to go into the last 2 games...cleveland and detroit and take them:suomi:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior redpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by jasin4000
    plax was a threat but THATS ALL...he rarely had a huge game, even though we could throw it up to him he would only catch it 1 outta 6 times it hit his hands, no doubt that I would rather still have hiom but I think wilson will be nice in our system...randel el, ward(he'll be there dont worry), and wilson....

    speed speed speed




    and I like when people doubt us, Im not saying were going 15-1 again this year, I just think we have a better chance to go 16-0


    Oh yea, we got this guy named ben, he was a rookie last year, and that one regular season game he lost.....wait nevermind...he didnt lose a regular season game





    And Baltimore winning our division is all I hear these days...Ill believe it when I see it

    What about this guy i am hearing about called Zamir Cobb or something like that? how come you steeler fans arent that hot about him?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Can't we ALL just get along?!! sportsbet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,657
    Quote Originally Posted by jasin4000
    Yep, you heard it right! The steeeelllerrrs are going to the big game this year. No shopmore slump for #7...Pittsburgh beats manning and the colts in a snowy game in pittsburgh to face Atlanta!

    By the way Dante - - - NICE avatar:suomi:

    Why am I not shocked that this thread starts off with about 15 Javascript errors?

    And where is my This Thread Sucks picture....I misplaced it I guess.


    OH shit get read for sportbet to enter this thread jasin....
    Quiet you.

    sb


    P.S. I forgot to add the Peelers aren't going anywhere! Though I would like for the Birds to beat them in the Super Bowl and have that in the history books forever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Semi-God 5teamparlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Riverview, Florida
    Posts
    32,051

    steelers suck. probably wont even make the playoffs without plaxico and now maybe without ward...
    NICE CALL RPM!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •