Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Best Bonuses Right Now????

  1. #1 Best Bonuses Right Now???? 
    NBA and Miami Heat Guru spreadbeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,605
    I know that this is somewhat of a repetative topic, but I was wondering which book has the best bonus currently. Just called Heritage to try to get their 40% bonus, but I was denied it So looking for the best available bonus right now. Thanks in advance fellas.

    SB
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Semi-God Fishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Posts
    75,371
    What did Heritage offer you?

    20%??

    If so, thats a good start for "a good bonus".

    -Fish-
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    NBA and Miami Heat Guru spreadbeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead
    What did Heritage offer you?

    20%??

    If so, thats a good start for "a good bonus".

    -Fish-
    FIsh,

    Yes they did offer me the 20% bonus. Agree with you that is a good bonus, was just wondering if there were any books offering more now that football season is upon us.

    P.S. You still in Miami?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    AKA SCnit Paterno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    3,438
    21% at thegreek
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Semi-God Fishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Posts
    75,371
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadbeater
    FIsh,

    Yes they did offer me the 20% bonus. Agree with you that is a good bonus, was just wondering if there were any books offering more now that football season is upon us.

    P.S. You still in Miami?
    Well, Fort Lauderdale actually.

    Will be here till Wednesday morning.

    -Fish-
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Semi-God Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    71,757
    im hoping and waiting for all the offers that will soon be coming from top books.. should be soon.

    I hope a few at least will offer them...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    AKA SCnit Paterno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    3,438
    With all the competition out there, it only takes a couple books to offer bonuses to start the waterfall. There will be plenty to offer bonuses in around 2 weeks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    NBA and Miami Heat Guru spreadbeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead
    Well, Fort Lauderdale actually.

    Will be here till Wednesday morning.

    -Fish-
    Born and raised in Fort Lauderdale FISH. Still here now. What brings you here?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Semi-God Fishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Posts
    75,371
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadbeater
    Born and raised in Fort Lauderdale FISH. Still here now. What brings you here?
    Friends here...........am about 3 miles from the Florida Panther hockey arena.

    -FISH-
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    NBA and Miami Heat Guru spreadbeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead
    Friends here...........am about 3 miles from the Florida Panther hockey arena.

    -FISH-
    Right in my backyard. I live in Sunrise, which is where you are. Check out Max's Grille in Sawgrass. 3 for 1 drinks all day, every day. Also $3.99 lunch all day. Great place. Let me know if you plan to head out that way, as I would certainly join you.

    SB
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Semi-God Fishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Posts
    75,371
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadbeater
    Right in my backyard. I live in Sunrise, which is where you are. Check out Max's Grille in Sawgrass. 3 for 1 drinks all day, every day. Also $3.99 lunch all day. Great place. Let me know if you plan to head out that way, as I would certainly join you.

    SB

    I just came from Sawgrass this morning!

    Wow, would love to hook-up, but my time is very limited here........leaving early Wednesday morning and have plans for tonight and Tuesday night.

    The only possible time for me to meet you would be tommorrow for lunch, and that would be less than 50-50.

    Thanks for the invite though and the recommendation on the grill.

    -Fish-

    ps- Your going to bash correct?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    NBA and Miami Heat Guru spreadbeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead
    I just came from Sawgrass this morning!

    Wow, would love to hook-up, but my time is very limited here........leaving early Wednesday morning and have plans for tonight and Tuesday night.

    The only possible time for me to meet you would be tommorrow for lunch, and that would be less than 50-50.

    Thanks for the invite though and the recommendation on the grill.

    -Fish-

    ps- Your going to bash correct?

    I would be down to hook up for lunch tomorrow if you wanted to, as my afternoon is free. Up to you. Max's is great. Can't beat the 3-1 drinks and the $3.99 lunch. The food is actually pretty good. And yes, I will be at the Bash. Cant wait.

    SB
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    The Bonus Man King AK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    683
    There is some 100% cash signup bonuses at solid shops but you will have to look around for them.. There is a Higher Roll Over though and sometimes a 30 day hold
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Give BB 2.5k he makes it 20k within 3 months 99out100 Hitman26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Montgomery
    Posts
    4,568
    Quote Originally Posted by AK
    There is some 100% cash signup bonuses at solid shops but you will have to look around for them.. There is a Higher Roll Over though and sometimes a 30 day hold





    Could you list some of these please?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior Horseshoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman26
    Could you list some of these please?
    I am also interested, and up to what amount deposit will they match?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    EX BOOKIE ACE-ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,109
    Ace Ace please use Site Promotions if you want to post promos - Thanks, wilheim
    Last edited by wilheim; 08-08-2005 at 06:51 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local SportSavant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42,910
    ace, you do not get all that on their LAY -105 club, however, do you?

    I opened up an account there years ago, but never funded it, if I do though, I imagine I will go with the lay -105 club however.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    732
    V Wager is offering 100% cash bonus on your first $200. 6 times roll over and you can't touch your money for 60 days.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    EX BOOKIE ACE-ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    20,109
    Quote Originally Posted by SportSavant
    ace, you do not get all that on their LAY -105 club, however, do you?

    I opened up an account there years ago, but never funded it, if I do though, I imagine I will go with the lay -105 club however.
    MY LOCAL BOOK GIVE ME 5% ON BETS....AFTER I TURN OVER ALL MY PLAYERS TO HIM WHEN I WAS BOOKING (53 OF THEM)......ALSO I HAVE TWO ACC. WITH GGC ONE IS THE -105.....THE OTHER I GET ALL THE BONUS*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    The Bonus Man King AK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    683
    "I have a couple posted on my site"

    Also V-wager from therx does
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •