Maxdemo World Series Game # 3 -- Astros Win Tonight!!!!!!

Search

And if the Road Warrior says it, it must be true..
Tokens
MLB 2005 Season:
May 2005: 33-54 -10.79
June 2005: 39-31 +10.89
July 2005: 108-74 +44.60
August: 152-146 +24.30
September: 163-98 +81.51
2005 MLB Regular Season: 492-398 +150.51 or $15,051

'05 MLB Playoffs: 94-52 +36.43

The Astros are the 50th team to drop the first two games of the Series. Only 11 of the first 49 rallied to win the Series — none since the '96 Yankees. Maybe all would seem a little more daunting to Astros manager Phil Garner if he hadn't played for the 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. The We Are Family Bucs overturned a 3-1 deficit against a 102-victory Baltimore Orioles team managed by Hall of Famer Earl Weaver. Pettitte pitched in his first World Series in 1996, when Yankees manager Joe Torre still bore the burden of proving he wasn't Clueless Joe. New York, playing in its first Series in 15 years, dropped the first two games at home. By a combined score of 16-1. Against the Atlanta Braves, who had won the Series the previous October. The Yankees proceeded to churn out four consecutive victories, including a 1-0 Game 5 nail-biter in which Pettitte outdueled 24-game winner John Smoltz. The abrupt reversal of fortune is instructive for the Astros, who face the Chicago White Sox in Game 3 of the 101st World Series tonight at Minute Maid Park. The next Series victory by the Astros will be their first. Unlike the '96 Yankees, the Astros didn't dig themselves an 0-2 hole on home soil.

Key stats:
The under is 40-22 for the white sox road vs. righty
CHW 12th reg season AL is BA vs. righties
Under is 11-3 in CHW last 14 road games
Garland has had 5 straight unders and 8 of last 10 starts were under
Garland's last 4 road starts went under, and 5 of last 6
Garland overall is 13 over and 20 under this season

HOU reg season when total was 8 or less: 54 under 32 over
Oswalt led all MLB starters with 23 unders
Inc postseason, Oswalt starts have produced 11 overs and 25 unders (6o12u at home)

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text bgColor=#cccccc height=15>RECENT TRENDS </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><!--string holder for the string builder containing the trends rows --><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff>•</TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Under is 5-1-2 in Layne's last eight BHP vs. CHW.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff>•</TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Under is 8-2 in Garland's last 10 starts.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff>•</TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Under is 11-3 in CHW last 14 road games.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff>•</TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Under is 7-3 in Oswalt's last 10 starts.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff>•</TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>HOU is 6-1 in the last seven home games.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff>•</TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Under is 5-1 in Layne's last six BHP vs. HOU.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
STREAKS AND NOTES: White Sox - Pierzynski is hitting .625 (5-for-8) against Oswalt. ... Podsednik has faced Oswalt the most of any White Sox player from his days with Milwaukee, getting six hits in 23 at-bats (.261) against him. ... Chicago will lose Carl Everett`s 23 HRs and 87 RBIs from the starting lineup with no DH in the NL park. Everett went 3-for-7 in Games 1 and 2. Astros - INF Vizcaino had been 0-for-7 this postseason, including 0-for-3 as a pinch-hitter. ... 1B Jeff Bagwell went 1-for-6 in the first two games and was hit by a pitch twice serving as the DH. He`s likely to be used as a pinch-hitter in the games at Minute Maid Park, and is 12-for-32 (.375) with two HRs and 15 RBIs in that role in his career. ... Berkman, who had three RBIs and went 1-for-3 on Sunday, is hitting .333 (14-for-42) with two HRs, 13 RBIs and five doubles in this postseason.

WHITE SOX PROBABLE STARTING PITCHER: Garland (18-10, 3.50 ERA). The right-hander will be pitching his first game against the Astros. The only players on the Houston roster he has faced are Lamb, Ausmus and Orlando Palmeiro, who are a combined 2-for-13 with no extra-base hits against him. ASTROS PROBABLE STARTING PITCHER: Oswalt (20-12, 2.94 ERA). The right-hander will be pitching on six days rest, and is 7-2 with a 3.06 ERA in his career with six or more days between starts. Oswalt has never faced the White Sox. He is 4-0 with a 3.10 ERA in seven postseason games, including six starts.

My Picks:
CWS J GARLAND -R Individual Total Under u3 -105
HOU R OSWALT -R -180
HOU R OSWALT -R -1½ +125
HOU R OSWALT -R +1½ -310
HOU R OSWALT (1ST 5 INN) -½ -125
HOU SCORES FIRST -115
R.OSWALT NO HOME RUN ALLOWED -135
C.BIGGIO SCORES A RUN +105

GLTA:toast:

Tokens
Max,

good luck tonight, i am a big white sox fan and think this will become a series tonight...i'm on the chisox tonight b/c i see value in garland +160, but wont be surprised to see oswalt go lights out again....I made it to ALDS G1, ALCS G1, and World Series G1...seen 2 wins and 1 loss and have had the time of my life, hope you are enjoying the ride too

Good Luck

That settles it...It's WED/DAY
Tokens
Not to bust your balls. I am curious as when the last time you bet against the Astros?

Tokens
thehizzy said:
I made it to ALDS G1, ALCS G1, and World Series G1...seen 2 wins and 1 loss and have had the time of my life, hope you are enjoying the ride too

That must have been a great time. I am not going to any of the games here in Houston but wish I could. Good Luck to you also..

Master
Tokens
max any thoughts on the total here ? i know most are thinking under with oswalt on the mound,but i am kinda feeling the over here . whats your thoughts on this ?

Tokens
RNIC5148 said:
max any thoughts on the total here ? i know most are thinking under with oswalt on the mound,but i am kinda feeling the over here . whats your thoughts on this ?

When the series 1st started I liked the over in the 1st 3 games and so far the over has the 1st 2....But w/ Roy "O" on the mound I like the Total for Houston to go over...here is why....

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="98%" bgColor=#999999 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#efefe7><TD class=smtext>Date</TD><TD class=smtext>Opp</TD><TD class=smtext align=middle>S/R</TD><TD class=smtext align=middle>Res</TD><TD class=smtext align=middle>Scr</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>Line</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>W/L</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>IP</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>H</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>R</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>ER</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>SO</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>BB</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>HR</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>PIT</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>P/IP</TD><TD class=smtext align=right>G/F</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD class=text bgColor=#ecece4>10/19/2005 </TD><TD class=text bgColor=#ffffff>@ STL </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>S </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>W </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>5-1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>139/7 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>W/U </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>7.0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>3 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>6 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>118 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>16.9 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>4.00 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD class=text bgColor=#ecece4>10/13/2005 </TD><TD class=text bgColor=#ffffff>@ STL </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>S </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>W </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>4-1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>133/7.5 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>W/U </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>7.0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>5 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>6 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>3 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>108 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>15.4 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>4.00 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD class=text bgColor=#ecece4>10/8/2005 </TD><TD class=text bgColor=#ffffff>ATL </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>S </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>W </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>7-3 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>-150/7.5 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>W/O </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>7.1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>6 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>3 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>3 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>7 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>2 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>106 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>14.5 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1.50 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD class=text bgColor=#ecece4>10/2/2005 </TD><TD class=text bgColor=#ffffff>CHC </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>S </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>W </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>6-4 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>-215/7.5 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>W/O </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>6.0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>9 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>4 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>4 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>6 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>88 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>14.7 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>3.00 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD class=text bgColor=#ecece4>9/27/2005 </TD><TD class=text bgColor=#ffffff>@ STL </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>S </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>W </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>3-1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>-113/8 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>W/U </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>7.0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>8 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>7 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>104 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>14.9 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1.17 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD class=text bgColor=#ecece4>9/21/2005 </TD><TD class=text bgColor=#ffffff>@ PIT </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>S </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>W </TD><TD class=text align=middle bgColor=#ffffff>12-8 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>-180/7.5 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>W/O </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>6.0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>9 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>4 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>3 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>6 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>2 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>0 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>97 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>16.2 </TD><TD class=text align=right bgColor=#ffffff>1.40 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Notice that Roy "O" in his last 6 games the Astros have scored 37 runs in support of the wizard of O....an average of 6.16 runs that they have scored for him on the mound. I dont expect that to change...JMO

Master
Tokens
Thanks , good info. Well I am with you on the Astro's tonight !! I think I will lay off the total . I just can't see when everybody is talking about the value in + 165 when all that means is you just lost $ 165 for being on the wrong side. Just pick the winner , and I think thats is Houston tonight !! I hate laying the juice but can't win if you don't play !!! GL

Tokens
RNIC5148;
Agreed on the play in regards to the total. I know Houston should get 3-4 but will CWS score more than 2?? I dont see it tonight....GL

Banned
Tokens
maxdemo said:
When the series 1st started I liked the over in the 1st 3 games and so far the over has the 1st 2....But w/ Roy "O" on the mound I like the Total for Houston to go over...here is why....

<table bgcolor="#999999" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="98%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#efefe7"><td class="smtext">Date</td><td class="smtext">Opp</td><td class="smtext" align="center">S/R</td><td class="smtext" align="center">Res</td><td class="smtext" align="center">Scr</td><td class="smtext" align="right">Line</td><td class="smtext" align="right">W/L</td><td class="smtext" align="right">IP</td><td class="smtext" align="right">H</td><td class="smtext" align="right">R</td><td class="smtext" align="right">ER</td><td class="smtext" align="right">SO</td><td class="smtext" align="right">BB</td><td class="smtext" align="right">HR</td><td class="smtext" align="right">PIT</td><td class="smtext" align="right">P/IP</td><td class="smtext" align="right">G/F</td></tr><tr align="left" valign="top"><td class="text" bgcolor="#ecece4">10/19/2005 </td><td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff">@ STL </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">S </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">W </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">5-1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">139/7 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">W/U </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">7.0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">3 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">6 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">118 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">16.9 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">4.00 </td></tr><tr align="left" valign="top"><td class="text" bgcolor="#ecece4">10/13/2005 </td><td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff">@ STL </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">S </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">W </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">4-1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">133/7.5 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">W/U </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">7.0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">5 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">6 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">3 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">108 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">15.4 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">4.00 </td></tr><tr align="left" valign="top"><td class="text" bgcolor="#ecece4">10/8/2005 </td><td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff">ATL </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">S </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">W </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">7-3 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">-150/7.5 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">W/O </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">7.1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">6 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">3 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">3 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">7 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">2 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">106 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">14.5 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1.50 </td></tr><tr align="left" valign="top"><td class="text" bgcolor="#ecece4">10/2/2005 </td><td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff">CHC </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">S </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">W </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">6-4 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">-215/7.5 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">W/O </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">6.0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">9 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">4 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">4 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">6 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">88 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">14.7 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">3.00 </td></tr><tr align="left" valign="top"><td class="text" bgcolor="#ecece4">9/27/2005 </td><td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff">@ STL </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">S </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">W </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">3-1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">-113/8 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">W/U </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">7.0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">8 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">7 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">104 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">14.9 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1.17 </td></tr><tr align="left" valign="top"><td class="text" bgcolor="#ecece4">9/21/2005 </td><td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff">@ PIT </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">S </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">W </td><td class="text" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">12-8 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">-180/7.5 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">W/O </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">6.0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">9 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">4 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">3 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">6 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">2 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">0 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">97 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">16.2 </td><td class="text" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">1.40 </td></tr></tbody></table>

Notice that Roy "O" in his last 6 games the Astros have scored 37 runs in support of the wizard of O....an average of 6.16 runs that they have scored for him on the mound. I dont expect that to change...JMO

Not arguing max but a couple things would concern me here if I was a Houston fan.

First is the fact that the pirates scored 8 runs on 9/21 vs the Astros. Then you have the Cubs scoring 4.

These are two teams that are horrible in the offensive department. Whether it was Oswalt or the pen, those numbers would concern me.

Tokens
Mr. Guy;
You bring nothing to this forum other than to bash people....GL sir on your picks...and you should have posted this in your thread so you can keep all your BS in one place for people to see

Tokens
Adding some props....

CWS/HOU SCORE 3RD INN YES +135
CWS/HOU SCORE 5TH INN YES +135
J.GARLAND HITS ALLOWED OV 6.5 +105
R.OSWALT 1ST INN PITCHES THROWN UN 15 -110
R.OSWALT K'S THROWN -1½ -115

Tokens
All my plays on this site are for 1 unit...I personally have 3 units tied up on the Astrso outright and Hou -1.5 for 2 units...but will not count those on this site since I always have plays listed for 1 unit

Banned
Tokens
maxdemo said:
Mr. Guy;
You bring nothing to this forum other than to bash people....GL sir on your picks...and you should have posted this in your thread so you can keep all your BS in one place for people to see

I made a statement regarding the game, and per usual you prove once again that you don't have the mental capacity to engage in intelligent conversation.

Tokens
Expected that from none other than Mr. Guy because you know nothing about Baseball

RX God
Tokens
Things are getting steamy in hear.

Oh, good to see you doing good this post season bro!

Keep it Up!:suomi:

Tokens
Recap:

Sorry to anyone that lost because of my pick:toast:

As a Baseball fan....last nights game was one of the most exciting games I have ever watched for a World Series Game, up there w/ the NLCS Cubs/Marlins game a few years ago. Just wish I would have taken the prop for the game to go extra innings....lol

As an Astros Fan: The Astros were out-coached, out-played by a team that just did not give up. Roy "O" choked last night like I have never seen a picher choke, and including the whole Astros team. Up 4-0 and then next thing you know its 5-4. Kudos to the Astros for taking the game into extra innings but for the 2nd game in a row they tanked w/ at least a 2+ run lead in each game. The CWS did everything right and remind me of the "We are Family" Pirates teams in the last 70's.

Congrats to all the CWS backers.:suomi:

CWS J GARLAND -R Individual Total Under u3 -105 **Lost
HOU R OSWALT -R -180 **Lost
HOU R OSWALT -R -1½ +125 **Lost
HOU R OSWALT -R +1½ -310 **Lost
HOU R OSWALT (1ST 5 INN) -½ -125**Lost
HOU SCORES FIRST -115 **Winner
R.OSWALT NO HOME RUN ALLOWED -135**Lost
C.BIGGIO SCORES A RUN +105**Winner
CWS/HOU SCORE 3RD INN YES +135**Winner
CWS/HOU SCORE 5TH INN YES +135**Winner
J.GARLAND HITS ALLOWED OV 6.5 +105 **Winner
R.OSWALT 1ST INN PITCHES THROWN UN 15 -110**Winner
R.OSWALT K'S THROWN -1½ -115**Winner

All I can say is thank god for Prop Bets!!!!!!!:103631605

Game #3: 7-6 -1.55

'05 MLB Playoffs: 101-58 +34.88

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hbs_solutions
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com