Forum: Classic Threads From The Past - Visit here for a great "blast from the past" and view some terrific, informative and interesting "Classic Threads" posted by thousands of savvy sportsbettors over the years here at The Rx.com.....

Thread: At what AGE are "successful" gamblers in their GAMBLING PRIME?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yes...I'm the Best.
    I would say 22 for me.

RX Wizard
    Where did your forum go?

old thread by I never chimed in. I don't think it has anything to do with age once you reach, say 20 and realize you are not going to win money playing teasers and parlays etc etc.

I am going to say I am in my prime right now (25) because of the amount of time I have to cap on a daily basis. I work and own my own business which allows me to kick back and cap for upwards of 25-35 hrs a week. I'm sure as I get older and I get more involved with starting a family and less watching sports, I will probably suffer because my lack of time to do research.
    Just at a point in my life where I spend 8+ hrs a day looking into games and watching sports. Unless I get to a point where I am retired by say 35 and have all day, everyday to cap I don't see myself getting any better at gambling.

my two cents

A Separate Reality
    The results will be skewed to whatever the average age of the posters here is.

If you asked a group of 35 year olds the question, none would give an answer higher than 35.

The answer in my opinion was given earlier: experience in gambling, the more experience the better you become. I've gambled for 35 years successfully. I've learned hard work pays off in gambling. I've had great years in my 20s 30s and 40s. Now in my early fifties, I've broken even for the past 3 years all a result of complacency and lack of hard work. I became rejuvenated in January and I'm looking forward to the great years in the 50s.

"It's great to be alive and ahead by seven" Mort olshan Coach LT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    its going to be a fun bash my friend!

Dante, as you now know, the 06 Bash was The Greatest Bash of AAAAAAALLLLLLLLL Time! The lovely Ladies of Sexy Wagers were the Cat's Meow. Just one more time. LT

RX Wizard
    Forget age, the prime era for online gambling passed by March 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    For the majority that is.

???

Thanks

RX Member

I 'am I just started last year now 43 yr's old if i need 15 years to learn i'll be 60 yrs old by then
    I never had a bad day in my life.

Banned
    It's not about age it's about having placed many many many MANY bets and by then you're usually down so much that it doesn't matter if you're in your prime lol.

Banned
    I guess it's around 40-50, not sure but thats what i think ;) Wanna be one, soon