Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Bradley's O'Bryant leaving school for NBA

1. #1 Bradley's O'Bryant leaving school for NBA 
    They are saying lottery pick. I'm surprised that it is so soon. The first time I saw him play, I knew he would play in the league. But I figured it would take 4 years to be ready. His free throw percentage went from high 80's to high 60's this year, and he's still not aggressive enough with the ball. But I guess that Pitt game really did make him millions of dollars. He will be missed around here, that's for sure.

He's not ready yet, at least from a physicality standpoint and on the offensive end, but he had no choice but to declare. With Noah and Oden not in this draft, he's the only true, legit center prospect in the entire draft. A smart move on his part, and really an unavoidable one.

RX Senior
    I agree with the thought of him not being ready. Until the NBA starts drafting on production instead on "potential". Its hare to fault these kids for leaving.

RX Wizard
    I just doubt Bradley gets back to the sweet sixteen, his stock is high now...I can see why he's going...I like his game too...