Forum: Classic Threads From The Past - Visit here for a great "blast from the past" and view some terrific, informative and interesting "Classic Threads" posted by thousands of savvy sportsbettors over the years here at The Rx.com.....

Thread: Give up just ONE secret on how you make money gambling

Quote Originally Posted by mrhognuts View Post
    he is full of bs,dont hold your breath guys.
    #1 tip of all time =

FADE mrhognuts & hold your nose while sprinting away from him.

Ct. USA, home of the 2nd, 3rd, and 106th chance
    Wait for the guy next to you at the blackjack (does anybody even play that anymore) gets up to pee, once gone, take his chips.
    I kid

Always split A-A while playing 21 is good advice.

Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Fish, after meeting you. You are one of the biggest blow hard bull shitters on the forums. You and I know this, and many others to boot.

best advice ever i got from friend play craps late night look for table where players are like in praying mode trying to make points

pick your spot hand in cash and wait for 1st 3 shooters see if it's stone cold dead miss outs feel the aura of the players bet against the point after it's established and be a non participant in the game just pass the dice along do not break other shooters rhythm.

I did this last month in AC new jersey was $25 min table the guys were tossing dice in disgust hard throws banging dice off the walls only 4 players at table all bet pass line for average wager of $600 plus thier place and come bets ......... i won huge in 30 mins then they saw what i was doing winning thier money and really got hot cussing me like i was some hoe bitch who just fucked them over LOL