Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: Silver thoughts...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tiznow View Post
    Keep on preaching brucefan..

fed and ecb behind the curve cause there there is no other choice.. that's their dirty little secret.. interest rate historical "normalcy" (3-4% interest rates) is a fairy tail can't happen now that they chose to go down this wreckless path..,too much debt and rates simply can't rise that much as growth is still anemic and interest payments become greater chunk of government expenditures as rates rise..

last 8 years of economic normalcy one big fairy tail built on central bankster manipulations

the end to latest "boom" (boom only for the elite who heavily vested in stock market) cycle is near..

I couldn't agree more with everything you said here , As I if wrote it .
    My favorite interview of the week was with one Fed official who did admit this may just be the year they start to deal with their balance sheet

Not sell anything of course, but this will be the year they start discussing what the plan is

crazy manipulation in these markets but it just gives you a chance to scale in for more

COT open interest went to all time highs and down we go

Still lots of questions as to WHY #silver was viciously attacked for an unprecedented, 16 consecutive days.Here's your answer:pic.twitter.com/rWiJ5El555

Added to my AG position today @ 6

RX Wizard
    Well; I took a bath on AG, and it is on Zacks sell list, #5 ranking, as if that means anything, but silver up about 2.5 % today, and I do like ag long term..hope it can weather some short term revenue decreases...
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    Well; I took a bath on AG, and it is on Zacks sell list, #5 ranking, as if that means anything, but silver up about 2.5 % today, and I do like ag long term..hope it can weather some short term revenue decreases...
    Most of the bad qtr 's production numbes were caused by a strike that has ended . Most levergaged play as 70% of their production comes from silver

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Most of the bad qtr 's production numbes were caused by a strike that has ended . Most levergaged play as 70% of their production comes from silver

Well; it was smart to get in around 6/sh; nice run last 2 days; gr8 call, as usual, I am still a tad red with this stock, but it's a long term play, am in Mag also, and got out of SSRI before name change to ssrm, to signify it actually gets more revenue from gold now than silver... ty for nice posts..gl

• First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSE:FR) (NYSE:AG) insider Todd Olson Anthony acquired 5,000 shares of First Majestic Silver Corp. stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 8th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$7.63 per share, with a total value of C$38,150.00. This trade was viewed 52 times. Read More.

Go time

Silver is on the move as well. This Daily Silver Fibonacci Modeling Price chart is similar to the Gold Daily chart, yet it clearly shows the recent move, today, in Silver that generated a strong BUY trigger with support near $16.25 and targets near $17.75, $18.45 & $18.60. As long as Silver stays above the $16.25~16.40 level, it should attempt to expand higher over the next few weeks/months.

This Weekly Silver Fibonacci Price Modeling chart provides a larger view of what to expect with Silver. The current move is rather contained in comparison to the other price activity on this chart. Yet, take a look at the expansion ranges to the upside and the fact that today price action confirmed the upside (BUY) trigger. The upside targets are $19.50, $20.25 & 21.50.

RX Wizard
    nice work, fwiw, i think silver is a screaming bargain, but timing is not what I excel in...

RX Senior
    someone bumped your bitcoin thread 8, great call there.(obviously).

GOLD BUGS INDEX, SILVER SHOULD FOLLOW

What I like about this HUI chart is that it appears to have formed a reverse head and shoulders pattern (refer to the green lines). These patterns have a propensity to foretell breakouts

nothing to like in these charts and I have been stopped out on some of my Silver stocks . Just going to take more time. It seems that the cryptos have taken over as the small mans guide to bet against Fiat ( mistakenly IMO) Also much false optimism as to our current economic conditions, and our ability to raise rates . I will begin to add back to these positions shortly ( I only sold off about 25% to play some defense ) If the Fed does raise rates 3 or 4 times this year, and continues with their threat of trying to sell off their balance sheet, I look for a MIN , of 50 % market crash by the fall

If they change policy, and QE4 ( or whatever name they use this time) Silver will go ballistic, excluding all the favorable supply and demand issues

a little patience here will pay off

RX Wizard
    good info -- thanks

Should be noted that the silver stocks may have hit a capitulation moment on Friday as massive selling hit the gold and silver miners even though the metals were not off that much . Big tail on Fridays candle showed big buying into the close

email this chart printer-friendly format

the bear is back biatches!! printing cancel.... tiznow's Avatar
    Pull up a 10+ year gold chart and also a 30+ year silver/gold ratio chart..

both look very bullish for gold and silver.. silver/gold ratio at the historical lows.. so I expect silver to outperform gold when both start moving upwards strongly..

Near term noise/news just distraction focus on big picture..

starting in 2000 we began on our trek toward fiscal insanity globally and its only getting worse

big picture we in a very long term secular bull started in 2000 unless some semblance of fiscal sanity returns..

last 6-7 years a cyclical bear..

long term charts say next bull leg should start soon/gold started in 2016 with the 1050 low

Trendline On silvers 20 year chart.. bottom side of consolidation triangle .. is 15.50 or so.. no worries at all..

recently both gold and silver broke up out of the triangle just likely doing some healthy consolidating/backtesting before next push..

buy the dips and stop staring at near term charts..

Only chart that matters is long term one and it looks very bullish still..

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by tiznow View Post
    Trendline On silvers 20 year chart.. bottom side of consolidation triangle .. is 15.50 or so.. no worries at all..

recently both gold and silver broke up out of the triangle just likely doing some healthy consolidating/backtesting before next push..

buy the dips and stop staring at near term charts..

Only chart that matters is long term one and it
    looks very bullish still..
    'stop staring a near charts'.. LMFAO

NO. You are a fuckin idiot. The sell sell sell thread has showed that.

you have not played the game, u have no flexibility and ego has CRUSHED you. I'm sorry. MORE IMPORTANTLY. hopefully not too many followed you.

i can say , with near certainty, you have no wife and kids. am i wrong? ....i HOPE you have a dog/pet...snake,anything to give hope as its clear you lack self-esteem for politics-- ya know, that YOU can make a difference

the chap in charge? the stock market is something he values. HE SEES 'WINNNG' as not gender fairness..etc..., GNF, rather the market to uptrend. If it means BLOWING UP the debt, he'll do it.. PROFIT FROM IT

here's the SLV 10 yr monthly, It's NOT IN AN UPTREND and anyone that listened to your advice did not beat inflation for TEN years...can they sue you? lol, you have no money, just a gross fiscal conservative hanging on? confused, adamant ...stay well

when's she breaks 20ish im in,..............with both feet...........at ANY time , send me a PM , we can chat. You are out there, for damn sure..would like to talk, Enjoy your day....
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2

Damn I guess I hit a nerve trump supporter figures very thin skinned just like trump..

extend the chart out to when the bull started in 2000

draw a consolidation triangle on both gold and silver

since 2011 just been consolidating after the run form 200 to 1900..

I have no clue what will happen near term.. but the our nations fiscal insanity will lead us to ruin..

Silver bull started around 4 .. ran to 50 .. now all the way back to 16 and change.. still a 4 bagger from the bottom..

silver is always more volitile risk/reward than gold..

during bull legs it will outperfoem gold

durng bear legs it will fall more than gold..

RX Wizard
    hit a nerve? lol, look you got a response tiz, there's life out there...good, no? how's life and the kids?

i posted the 10 yr SLV chart . ALL HAD A LOOK

here's the SPY 1 decade monthly...deep breadth brother...keep in mind , i'm a GROSS fiscal conservative..... i let ego go a LONG TIME ago...

SPY, the decade monthly.....i know....crazy ain't it.....

u running for politics?.....hiding at the RX?.......

RX Wizard
    brucefan, didnt mean to send ur thread on a tangent. For what its worth, u spend the time to share ur thoughts on a fundamental/technical basis. U provide information. Respect. Wish you the best.

am bullish on commodities for what its worth, USD is in free fall--2017 had its largest decline in over a decade. Commodities reap the rewards. Volatility.... is the traders best friend..

A “conservative” President house and senate just greenlighted a trillion dollar deficit.. if that isn’t a clear signal that we are completely fucked and to buy gold/silver I dunno what is.. The Republican Party today are fiscal liberals that parade around as conservatives bible thumping gay/immigrant bashing etc..its a circus freak show one party system of fiscal liberalism that is leading us toward ruin.. most including yourself too blind to see it I guess.. or media brainwashed..

the down fall of America came soon after 2000 when we got addicted to debt..

since early 2000s

gold has gone from 250 to 1300

silver has gone from 4 to 16 and Change..

S&p 800 to 2650 (I took the 2002 bottom of first bubble at 800).. 2000 top was 1550...

Gold is STILL beating s&p since gold bull started..

and that with our stock market currently likely at the peak of our 3rd debt fueld bubble since 2000..

life is good.. wife and no kids.. enjoy my freedom too much..and my species is doing just fine it doesn’t need any help.. I’m not too big on responsibility.. thanks for the concern though.. cheers

RX Wizard
    okay, enjoy. Voice on the other side is healthy. Wish you and your wife the very best. that's from the heart. The DOW , historically, has a calender yr positive 75% of the time, is what it is.......Trump DRAMTICALLY dropped corp rates, and now is threatening to increase infracture spending ? again , he will do whatever it takes to keep the s@p afloat. He will tweet new highs, lol, .....

insane....can only play the game, dont fight the trend

Quote Originally Posted by Ricboff View Post
    okay, enjoy. Voice on the other side is healthy. Wish you and your wife the very best. that's from the heart. The DOW , historically, has a calender yr positive 75% of the time, is what it is.......Trump DRAMTICALLY dropped corp rates, and now is threatening to increase infracture spending ? again , he will do whatever it takes to keep the s@p afloat. He will tweet new highs, lol, .....

insane....can only play the game, dont fight the trend
    Lol this alone makes me want to add to my gold stack.. and short the market more..

a trump supporting “conservative” is cheerleading unsustainable debting and president cheerleading tweets as to reasons to buy the stock market..

All those tax savings are already priced into the market.. they used up that ammo to fluff the market..

thanks for proving my point lol