Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: Silver thoughts...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Wizard
    LMFAO

i'm not Trump supporting, and you have failed over and over again. U dont see that, HOW did you block it off? Thankfully, u have no monies, and few have followed . Can U imagine the lawsuits pending for the fools following?

be grateful
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2

RX Wizard
    believe it or not tiz, some folks actually MAY believe your words, lot of followers in this world,. Hell, fear is what fuels religion. BUT, just be clear, you have made an ass of yourself since 2008 .....you just came from hiding. You LACK the courage of being a difference, more content with ...'i told ya...'. Speaks volumes

sorry. Speaking the truth.

the bear is back biatches!! printing cancel.... tiznow's Avatar
    Huh? Why don’t you go back to page 1 of that thread..

that thread started before the last financial crisis hit and I was telling everybody it’s going to crash and it did..

i never throw out specific plays other than maybe mentioning some gold miners I like when asked.. obviously I’m bullish on gold/silver and bearish on the stock market and us economy in general.. most of the thread has become ranting about all the various long term problems mankind faces..

and yes the past 2-3 of so years I’ve been dead wrong and way early calling the next bubble top as it kept climbing and gold/silver hasn’t done much.. but like 2007 .. we are staring at the edge of the cliff again.. just a matter of when.. bubbles are easy to see impossible to time..

anyway good luck to you.. and please please don’t ever listen to some guy ranting on a gambling forum not me not anybody only listen to yourself.. examine things critically.. ask questions.. ? The norm/herd..

if you look at the stock market and us economy critically and look below the surface.. I think you will find the foundation is very weak and we are on an economic path to ruin... at least that’s the conclusion I’ve come too..

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by tiznow View Post
    Huh? Why don’t you go back to page 1 of that thread..

that thread started before the last financial crisis hit and I was telling everybody it’s going to crash and it did..

i never throw out specific plays other than maybe mentioning some gold miners I like when asked.. obviously I’m bullish on gold/silver and bearish on the stock market and us economy in general.. most of the thread has become ranting about all the various long term problems mankind faces..

and yes the past 2-3 of so years I’ve been dead wrong and way early calling the next bubble top as it kept climbing and gold/silver hasn’t done much.. but like 2007 .. we are staring at the edge of the cliff again.. just a matter of when.. bubbles are easy to see impossible to time..

anyway good luck to you.. and please please don’t ever listen to some guy ranting on a forum not me not anybody only listen to yourself.. examine things critically.. ask questions.. ? The norm/herd..

if you look at the stock market and us economy critically and look below the surface.. I think you will find the foundation is very weak and we are on an economic path to ruin... at least that’s the conclusion I’ve come too..

those that reading, take heed...from the author himself...8 yrs in, .....confused,looking for the right path no strength to be a difference, appears angry, thankfully no kids...

RX Wizard
    i sent this thread awry, sorry Bruce. Let me contribute my 2 cents

the 3 mth daily

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

i would not take a position at the end of the day,slv, did not. Commodities follow tech analysis quite well. Friday's candletsick was most certainly inviting . Anyway today's close did not hold the 8 day EMA. AND left a big gap below. There's also a big gap above it....gaps fill 80% of the time, and reverse once they fill-- so no way i take a position at 3:45 pm. Would have bought on Friday, but i was loaded elsewhere, ran out of funds, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ricboff View Post
    those that reading, take heed...from the author himself...8 yrs in, .....confused,looking for the right path no strength to be a difference, appears angry, thankfully no kids...
    And we come full circle and the child reverts back to childish prods when he canít have an adult conversation and come up with some semblance of a reason to be long the markets besides trump tweets....

Anyway donít say you werenít warned.. went through this same shit back in 2007... but back than there was actually good discussion with others in sell, sell, sell and we could have an adult conversation..

ive already wasted enough of my time with you..

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by tiznow View Post
    And we come full circle and the child reverts back to childish prods when he canít have an adult conversation and come up with some semblance of a reason to be long the markets besides trump tweets....

Anyway donít say you werenít warned.. went through this same shit back in 2007... but back than there was actually good discussion with others in sell, sell, sell and we could have an adult conversation..

ive already wasted enough of my time with you..
    stop embarrassing yourself. Have you no shame?

AND , more importantly, if you feel imminent danger, have the courage to take action......don't be a coward all your life. And yes, i've wasted enough time with you,your record speaks volumes.

Imminent danger? Don’t be a coward? Clueless what u talking about

anyway at least we can agree on something.. so I bid you a good day and go on my merry way..

P.s. next time u outta the blue call somebody out you may wanna start it with something other than fucking idiot .. just a suggestion do as u please..

RX Wizard
    what was confusing?

Anyway donít say you werenít warned..

what should we all worry about......given your fantastic record...?...................................

thnks for the best wishes, right back at ya

Silver On The Verge Of A Break-Out https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...erge-break-out

Authored by Stefan Wieler via GoldMoney.com,
    Silver prices are trading almost 25% below the values predicted by our price model. This is the largest downside deviation we have seen in over 25 years. We believe this is the result of massive short selling in the futures market. In order to maintain this downward pressure on silver, speculators would have to continue to sell over 500 million ounces of paper silver per year. A reversal of this positioning could lead a >30% rally in silver prices in our view

Lets play a game of spot the manipulation

I would fall asleep if I invested in silver..this shit feels like it hasn't moved in years. I think it will go up at some poibt but its like watching paint dry

downtrend line broken, and above the 50

chart improving, and large short interest of course

added some APRIL SLV calls